Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Week Four: Titans @ Texans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finnerception

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:

What are all Titan posters in Jr High, seriously!

Yes, I need a time out, and should be forced to root for the Browns for the rest of the season.

Insulting our entire fan base after we lose a game isn't cool either. I don't know how Underwood is gonna defend that one, but he will, don't worry. Perhaps he'll use the Chewbacca defense.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underwood wrote:
kamikazepants wrote:

Stop being oblivious. Do you really think you're going to be greeted with open arms on a teams board that is getting handled by their biggest rival?

I wasn't trying to be oblivious, honestly. As a life-long Oiler/Texans fan, I think I know at least as much about frustration as Titan fans do. I've just never understood why one set of fans have to take that frustration out on the opposing teams fans, even when the situation is reversed.

-Hope- wrote:

Nah, it's okay. Next time they're getting blown out, we'll be free to show up there and watch the sparks fly. Laughing

Please feel free to stop by, as you are known to do. You, Hope, are a frequent visitor and poster on our forum and I like to think you're treated decently. Though I know some of our posters have acted just like Finn and a couple of others today, I dislike that just as much, if not more.

What's not to get here? Football fans, on here especially, are very passionate about their teams. When we win, it's a fantastic feeling of joy. When we lose it's (temporarily) the worst thing in the world. The last people we will want to talk to is the fans of the team that just destroyed us, especially when it's a big rival like the Texans.
Quote:
buckwild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titanium wrote:
buckwild wrote:
Finnerception wrote:
buckwild wrote:

So kissing your A$$, and making up feel warm and fuzzy inside after a loss is OK to post.

Hope Locker's shoulder injury is not too serious, and won't be out too long.

Good Luck, next week!

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers or run salt into your wounds, but was just trying to make constructive comments about the Titans.

Sarcastically praising our team isn't cool either. And your use of that 4th word in your post has warped my fragile little mind.

What are all Titan posters in Jr High, seriously!

Yes, I need a time out, and should be forced to root for the Browns for the rest of the season.

Why do you continue with this?

Because we can't post in your forum, but we can be bombarded with posts from Titan fans if y'all were beating us. Just think it is hypocritical that I can't make constructive comments about the Titans without being labeled as trolling. Just making comments as this was the first Titans game that I have seen all year. Actually thought it would be a competitive game, and wanted to see how Locker played against the Texans.

Sorry If I pissed y'all off, and it wasn't my intent in posting.

Thanks Mike23md for the Sig
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm locking this thread for a little while until everyone involved can act like adults.

Texans fans understand full well why Titans fans are acting like they are.

As for the members of Titania, it would be nice if you guys would have thicker skin. Seriously, you don't have to take every little post to mean that it's a dig at the Titans. We're all frustrated, but take a deep breath and try to settle down a bit.
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I am going to unlock this so we can discuss the game. This is my last warning, any personal shots from here on out are going to result in a warning. I've tried my best to let things slide today but from here on out, I want things clean.
SoundScan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this could have been a close game, but when Locker when out so did the game plan and things just slowly unraveled after that.

Positives:

- CJ with 25 for 141yds.
- OL run blocking looked good for the first time all year.
- I think the defense looked pretty good save for the abysmal tackling efforts of the secondary on several plays.
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Jake Locker to have MRI tomorrow to try to determine extent of his absence with a left shoulder injury. Looks like it could be several weeks

Mad
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titanium wrote:
Quote:
Jake Locker to have MRI tomorrow to try to determine extent of his absence with a left shoulder injury. Looks like it could be several weeks

Mad

Hopefully he can pull a McNair and tell that injury off and play through it anyway.

Hasselbeck has regressed from last year...he's not capable of winning football games.
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything I just wanted to see Jake play and develop this year.

Hope that he can comeback strong.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry. This is all my fault....Got caught up and couldn't watch the game...lol

But yea, Locker....injuries are starting to frighten me a little.

Defense actually looked decent for a little bit.
Chris Johnson made an rare appreance. Good job kind sir. (started him in fantasy for some reason..lol)
WR's disppaointed me....Wright and his drops were upsetting.
Stupid penalties. The kind of stuff that gets you fired as a coach.

Texans are beatable, but we can't do it consistently the way our team is currently playing or stocked with players. Best team in AFC? I think the Ravens are the better team and mentally more tough than the Texans.

I love Watt. Only Texan I love. I wanted to draft him something crucial when he came out.

I didn't count on this as a win before the season started. Tough thing to do for our team. I think we can beat them when they visit Nashville.

I can't comment on much more since I didn't see the game outside of reading my gamecast.
Maybe we need to suck so we can get a high draft pick. Some of these teams that are good now spent years in the cellar accumulating high draft picks, like the Texans....
I think their window is this year and next year. I don't think they will win it this year and next year we will be better so...they better hope they seal the deal this year....

anywho...1-3. One more game until we make our run... Smile
s_camp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Titanium wrote:
Quote:

Mad

Hopefully he can pull a McNair and tell that injury off and play through it anyway.

Hasselbeck has regressed from last year...he's not capable of winning football games.

I dunno, McNair probably took a lot of time off his career playing through a lot of those injuries. Sitting a couple of games might be best in this case.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:

But yea, Locker....injuries are starting to frighten me a little.

Fearing it's gonna turn in to another McNair situation.

Thing with McNair is not only could he play hurt, but he could do it at an elite level.

Can Jake? I guess we'll find out.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
Titanium wrote:
Quote:

Mad

I dunno, McNair probably took a lot of time off his career playing through a lot of those injuries. Sitting a couple of games might be best in this case.

Maybe so, but McNair was injury prone regardless. If he didn't play through them, he wouldn't have had a career.

I'm fearing that's where Jake could be headed. He had some injury issues at Washington, too, if I remember right.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wyatt said it's the same injury he had vs New England:

Quote:
Locker had shoulder pop out vs New England and same thing happened again today vs Houston. He's still in a sling

I guess the severity can change? I dunno.
Ockham

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Honestly, best-case scenario for us:

Fire Munch after the season.

Hire Rex Ryan.

I don't care if he is our Head Coach or Defensive coordinator, but that guy would make our defense pop, and that's what I want to see.

Ryan is a tube.

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 50 of 52

Jump to: