Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cowboys Sign S Eric Frampton
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PincheJimmy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
Calling Eric Frampton a Safety is very misleading. He literally never took snaps on defense from what i recall the past few years. He is simply a special teams player, but he is a great player on special teams.

Even when MN was decimated with injuries last year, he was still the 5th Safety and simply never got on the field defensively. Except in the pre season.

Well, after finding a hidden gem in Ryan Cook who has been playing at an all pro level for the cowboys, I think the coaching staff is very confident in former Vikings players being major contributors. Depending on whether Frampton can match Cook's beastliness, Rumor has it that we may be giving Dimitrius Underwood another shot.

Excellent, Jerry leaves no stone unturn in pursuit of giving the Cowboys the best chance to win! What an excellent GM, 4 SB's in 20+ years, I love it!!!!
Northland

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frampton will come alive and show us the way!
acowboys62

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:
Calling Eric Frampton a Safety is very misleading. He literally never took snaps on defense from what i recall the past few years. He is simply a special teams player, but he is a great player on special teams.

Even when MN was decimated with injuries last year, he was still the 5th Safety and simply never got on the field defensively. Except in the pre season.

Well, after finding a hidden gem in Ryan Cook who has been playing at an all pro level for the cowboys, I think the coaching staff is very confident in former Vikings players being major contributors. Depending on whether Frampton can match Cook's beastliness, Rumor has it that we may be giving Dimitrius Underwood another shot.

Northland

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acowboys62 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:

That is really funny. Well done.
Dboys88-82

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:

Oh ya i suppose its all Jerry's fault Barry Church got hurt. Who did you really want him to go sign to play safety. The options are very limited to say the least...come on slam.

^^Thanks to Kempes for the sig.^^
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I get that Slam is a very strong critic of the Jerry regime, but I read his comments as a joke. Satire. And I thought it was funny. Maybe I am wrong, but I think people take his comments too seriously - on both sides.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Laughing

I get that Slam is a very strong critic of the Jerry regime, but I read his comments as a joke. Satire. And I thought it was funny. Maybe I am wrong, but I think people take his comments too seriously - on both sides.

Actually, he's right. I'm pretty sure that Jerry Jones is behind the Church injury.

the lone star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dboys88-82 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
vikingsrule wrote:

Oh ya i suppose its all Jerry's fault Barry Church got hurt. Who did you really want him to go sign to play safety. The options are very limited to say the least...come on slam.

But out of all of the options......Eric Frampton?

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/dcstarjellis/status/251325537228840960

Josh Ellis Josh Ellis ‏@DCStarJEllis

Quote:
Mana Silva released to make room for Moorman.

Really...this is...unexpected.

I wonder what this means for Matt Johnson's status being ready sooner rather than later.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting strong safety moved to IR? Respond by cutting your backup strong safety and signing a punter.

Genius!!

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
Dboys88-82

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok slam. Now you may bash Jerry. WTH!

^^Thanks to Kempes for the sig.^^
Cicero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Cicero wrote:
Why can't we just have Cole Beastley play S instead?

It would be unfair to the rest of the NFL to destroy any hope of parity.

Besides. If we start complete and utter domination of the NFL - we would not have anything to talk or argue about. Sad

True. I suppose we already have enough Cowboys hate out there; making a move like this would only set back every organization for decades in terms of being able to compete.

Wondering where I can apply for the DCRA?
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dboys88-82 wrote:
Ok slam. Now you may bash Jerry. WTH!

And another member of the DCRA is born!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: