Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT - New York Giants (2-1) vs Philadelphia Eagles (2-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 116, 117, 118  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7684
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
No Dorenbos no win


#LogicFTW.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
No Dorenbos no win


We're doomed...
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48538
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the chances Dorenbos isn't hurt? And he's just pulling a Houdini act or something?

What if we utilize the first TWO LONGSNAPPER SET ever?
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35104
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon D is going all superstar on us.

He might be in on some trick plays. Which makes me wonder, Magician - trick plays. Why haven't we run something with him before?
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9442
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Dorenbos is out I assume his wife will snap in his stead
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLKevinKolb wrote:
If Dorenbos is out I assume his wife will snap in his stead


Can you take punts and FG attempts from directly under the LS?
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7684
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
What are the chances Dorenbos isn't hurt? And he's just pulling a Houdini act or something?

What if we utilize the first TWO LONGSNAPPER SET ever?


Houdini was an escape artist...Not a magician.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7684
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:
If Dorenbos is out I assume his wife will snap in his stead


Can you take punts and FG attempts from directly under the LS?


Are you saying LOLKK is Dorenbos' wife?
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48538
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorenbos is the true shut down long snapper, a master at his craft. When has he ever messed up? Or hurt our chances in any way?
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Dorenbos is the true shut down long snapper, a master at his craft. When has he ever messed up? Or hurt our chances in any way?


How Jeffrey Lurie hasn't given him a Fitzgerald level contract is beyond me...
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9442
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Phire wrote:
What are the chances Dorenbos isn't hurt? And he's just pulling a Houdini act or something?

What if we utilize the first TWO LONGSNAPPER SET ever?


Houdini was an escape artist...Not a magician.


_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Dorenbos' wife?




_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7684
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Dorenbos' wife?





I'm well aware of her.... ;D
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7684
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLKevinKolb wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Phire wrote:
What are the chances Dorenbos isn't hurt? And he's just pulling a Houdini act or something?

What if we utilize the first TWO LONGSNAPPER SET ever?


Houdini was an escape artist...Not a magician.



There is actually a big difference tbh. Escape Artists are crack jobs who cheat. Magicians are walking optical illusion makers.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
I'm well aware of her.... ;D


Really? I mean, she's old enough to be your mom, so I wasn't sure.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 116, 117, 118  Next
Page 3 of 118

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group