Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Titans @ Texans GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
Feels great to be 4-0! Lets just hope the injuries to Caldwell, Demps, and Keo and minor.

I didnt even much know Demps and Keo got hurt. Haven't heard anything about it. Where did their injuries occur?

Demps looked to hurt his other arm and I didnt see what happened to Keo

dangit..I hope both are OK. It would ruin our depth. We might have to sign Nolan again. I believe the Dolphins waived him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rapid reaction to the game.

We are a great team. Most teams are good at 1 thing maybe 2 but we can throw it, run it, turn you over, sack you, pretty much everything but the return game can get you and while all faucets of the game don't click at the same time we don't need them to right now, we need to peak in January/February not September/October.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I have to say is:

Stay classy.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
All I have to say is:

Stay classy.

See yall in Dec.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good(well, for Texans anyway) game. It sucks that Locker went down, would have been a much better and more interesting game with Jake in place of Hass, IMO. Probably still wouldn't have won, but we would have put up a much better fight considering how well the defense played before Hass screwed it all up.

Here's hoping both teams are fully healthy for the full game in December so it's not so lopsided next time.

So long as Schaub can stay healthy, I don't see any reason they can't win the AFC this year.
DreDay80

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barwin invisible for the 4th straight game. We should give Mercilus some playing time just to see what he can do as he can't do any worse.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreDay80 wrote:
Barwin invisible for the 4th straight game. We should give Mercilus some playing time just to see what he can do as he can't do any worse.

I watched him closely today, he is setting and holding the edge well most of the time, but on some of those bigger run plays by CJ, I believe it was Connor who overran the play and didn't have gap discipline.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooo feels good to be 4-0!!

^^ props to mike23md for the sig
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreDay80 wrote:

I'm starting to get a little worried too, but in the first 4 games he has gone up against some pretty good left tackles (Long, Monroe, Clady, and Roos). He will go up against Ferguson next week. Only problem I have letting Mercilus getting PT in Barwin's spot is that, Mercilus sucks against the run since he is still adjusting the position. Our run D hasn't been too good as is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
DreDay80 wrote:

I'm starting to get a little worried too, but in the first 4 games he has gone up against some pretty good left tackles (Long, Monroe, Clady, and Roos). He will go up against Ferguson next week. Only problem I have letting Mercilus getting PT in Barwin's spot is that, Mercilus sucks against the run since he is still adjusting the position. Our run D hasn't been too good as is.

Is it him being invisible or just that others are making plays first?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any word on our injuries? I know Kub will address them tomorrow at his press conference.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Any word on our injuries? I know Kub will address them tomorrow at his press conference.

Caldwell is getting a MRI tomorrow, and I havent heard anything about the injuries to Demps and Keo.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
DreDay80 wrote:

I have no idea why Kubiak would say that Barwin is having the best season of his career if he wasn't. Sacks are a finicky thing anyway, his sacks will come around.

Also, can't do any worse? Lol what? That insinuates you think he is playing VERY bad.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
DreDay80

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
DreDay80 wrote:

I have no idea why Kubiak would say that Barwin is having the best season of his career if he wasn't. Sacks are a finicky thing anyway, his sacks will come around.

Also, can't do any worse? Lol what? That insinuates you think he is playing VERY bad.

Didn't mean it like that but whatever. It's not just sacks, he doesn't seem to be anywhere near the ball. It seems as if everybody is getting in on the action besides him. Brooks Reed isn't putting up great numbers but you can clearly tell he's been playing good because he's around the ball making tackles. For supposedly our best/2nd best pass rusher he's been MIA.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
DreDay80 wrote:

come on dude, even YOU cannot presume that everything Gary says is actually true....Barwin is not playing well, no one is saying to cut him, but we are saying more production is needed from him.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to: