Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Washington Redskins (1-2) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I hope freeman shuts me up. Beats us from having to start from scratch again searching for a new qb.
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Man I hope freeman shuts me up. Beats us from having to start from scratch again searching for a new qb.

+1000000000

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Tampa winning would be exceptional.

Better OL
Better running game
Better QB
Better WR's
Better front seven

Make it happen. Thanks!

I dont know about that. RG3 has been playing like a top 5 qb so far this season.

Tampa is a much better team and should definitely win.

I see redskins putting up points but our defense is so bad tampa will score 30+

Only way we win this game is if RG3 goes nuts and scores like 35-40 points. which i dont see hapenning cause tampa is a tough team defensively.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Tampa winning would be exceptional.

Better OL
Better running game
Better QB
Better WR's
Better front seven

Make it happen. Thanks!

I dont know about that. RG3 has been playing like a top 5 qb so far this season.

Tampa is a much better team and should definitely win.

I see redskins putting up points but our defense is so bad tampa will score 30+

Only way we win this game is if RG3 goes nuts and scores like 35-40 points. which i dont see hapenning cause tampa is a tough team defensively.

Well. Considering RGIII hasn't even played a quarter of an NFL Season, yes I would absolutely say that Freeman is a better QB right now. I do, however, have a high expectation for RGIII. So for this game right here right now this season - yeah. Give me Freeman as the better QB.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RGIII has been the better QB this year. He's been asked to do more and he's risen to the occasion.

I'd give Washington the advantage at QB for this game.
Teraneers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
RGIII has been the better QB this year. He's been asked to do more and he's risen to the occasion.

I'd give Washington the advantage at QB for this game.

You and me both. It seems Freeman has forgotten he's got the ability to extend the play with his footwork.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far the total for QB's fantasy wise this year?

Good for worst in the league

Brees 27
Bradford 30
Dalton 34 (with Sanu throwing a 75 yard TD as well)

yeah..I like Freeman's chances this week

#TradeUpForTeddy
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
So far the total for QB's fantasy wise this year?

Good for worst in the league

Brees 27
Bradford 30
Dalton 34 (with Sanu throwing a 75 yard TD as well)

yeah..I like Freeman's chances this week

I bet washingtons defense likes there chances as well. It's like a mystery. Who will break out of there awful play: the bucs passing offense or washingtons secondary.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About RG3... http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/washington-redskins-robert-griffin-iii-will-stop-selling-fake-to-avoid-big-hits-092612
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My game preview for the week....

Redskins vs. Buccaneers NFL Week 4 Preview

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers return home this week after two heart breaking road losses to take on the Washington Redskins. Much to everyone’s surprise the Buccaneers come into this game with the number one rush defense in the league.

Another big challenge comes to town this week as last year’s Heisman winner Robert Griffin III brings in his world class speed and Mike Shanahan’s zone blocking scheme. The good news for the Buccaneers is they have already seen someone like Griffin in week one, when they shut down Cam Newton.

Forcing Griffin to stay in the pocket and beat the Buccaneers with his arm could bode well for them. The Buccaneers are second in the league with eight takeaways. Even though they are ranked dead last in pass defense, they have been able to create turnovers at timely moments.

Early reports are that Redskins receiver Pierre Garcon is going to miss this week’s game. This is a big boost for Tampa, because Garcon’s speed has giving them fits including last year when he went for over one hundred yards and two touchdowns on their Monday night game.

Still Griffin should be able to have a big day, as the Buccaneers are a bend don’t break defense. Gerald McCoy should have a big day coming off of a two sack game against the Dallas Cowboys. He finally looks like the guy that many thought was a better NFL prospect than Ndamukong Suh.

Former Buccaneer great Warren Sapp even stopped by One Buc Place and mentioned the improvement in McCoy’s game. He also left him with a bit of motivation as McCoy has missed some early sacks that could have him in the league lead if he converted.

Along with McCoy, defensive end Michael Bennett needs to keep up his stellar play this year, especially with the injury to Adrian Clayborn. The Redskins offensive line has done a poor job of protecting Griffin so far, so the Buccaneers should be able to get to Griffin and force some turnovers.

On the other side of the ball Josh Freeman will look to bounce back from one of his worst games as a professional. The good news is the Redskins defense; specifically the secondary has been absolutely torched so far.

Vincent Jackson should be able to have a huge game and is a must start for all fantasy owners. A.J. Green had over 180 yards and a touchdown and there is no reason to think Jackson shouldn’t be able to put up similar numbers. Arrelious Benn also should have a big game as they haven’t been good at covering the slot throughout the year.

I think the Buccaneers should let Freeman regain his confidence and air it out for most of the game, but when they do go to run it they need to feature LeGarrette Blount more this week. Doug Martin has looked good when the holes are there, but with the predictable play calling he has been caught for losses more times than gains.

The Buccaneers need to find a rhythm on offense to help the defense out this week. With an early bye week coming in week 5, this is a huge momentum game for the Buccaneers. A win gives the Bucs a 2-2 record with a week to recover and added week to prepare.

I have the Buccaneers winning this one 37-28. After a game that stays close for three quarters, the running game finally gets going this week, and helps the Buccaneers coast to the victory headed into their bye week.

#TradeUpForTeddy
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BUCS-SKINS WILL BE BLACKED OUT

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
blaine-stew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can play against Griffin like we did against Cam we have a great chance in this.
As long as our Offense doesnt play conservative once we get a TD on the first drive.

THROW THAT DANG BALL!
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blaine-stew wrote:
THROW THAT DANG BALL OVER 10 YARDS!

FIFY

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
ravishingone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually seen enough to make me believe the front 7 is capable of dominating efforts pretty much every week. After four years of absolute crap, what a turnaround. The DL is getting well deserved recognition, but out of no where the LB core has been stellar.

Foster and David have been great. The coaching staff has done a good job of placing Black in positions to succeed. Remember Rah making him a team captain and playing in nickel? Yeah, that no longer is happening. I expect our dynamic duo at LB to get better with experience.

On offense, quite simply I want to see more shotgun formation. They haven't done a great job with power running from the I formation. I'm not looking to abandon it, but it is time to spread the field more in shotgun.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who has more RGIII 'n outs in this game? Us or them?

I just read "RGIII 'n out" and I wanted to use it. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 3 of 38

Jump to: