Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

0-0 INDIANA GDT:AIN'T WORRY BOUT NOTHING(PG)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El ramster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: 0-0 INDIANA GDT:AIN'T WORRY BOUT NOTHING(PG) Reply with quote

{{.::Team Salary::.}}
Via::Shamsports..How could one ever love the moon after first having seen the sun

BBL

Last edited by El ramster on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 134 times in total
El ramster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{..:::Head Coach:::..}}

Frank Vogel

{{..:::Depth Chart:::..}}
PG:George Hill//D.J Augustin//Lance Stephenson//

SG:Paul George//Gerald Green//Orlando Johnson//

SF:Danny Granger//Sam Young//

PF:David West// Tyler Hansbrough// Miles Plumlee//

C:Roy Hibbert//Ian Mahinmi//

{{.::Reserves::.}}

CLuke Nevill//
FJeff Pendergraph//
GSundiata Gaines//
GBlake Ahearn//

BBL

Last edited by El ramster on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total
El ramster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved...

BBL
Bleedin_Green36

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get my boy Lance Stephenson some PT would ya??

Also, George and Green should just throws alleys to each other all game and while their at it, beat those pretty boys down their in South Beach...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleedin_Green36 wrote:
Get my boy Lance Stephenson some PT would ya??

Also, George and Green should just throws alleys to each other all game and while their at it, beat those pretty boys down their in South Beach...

They are battling it out.
I'm shocked that we are over the
cap. I'm wondering if KP is going
to take a few stabs trading for players.

Lance should get some solid minutes
at the SG position and maybe the PG.

I wonder how the rotation might look with the
bench players..

DJ
Lance
Green
Plum
Iam

Pretty solid. This team looks much better then last year.
Hopefully we stay up there with the elites.
Paul has been putting a massive amount of work.
I'll go catch a few practices in his home town. Love
what I'm seeing from him.

GH seems like a guy who might break out. We did
much better on the defensive end with him on the floor.
He is also fearless when it comes to taking a big shot.
Love the Spurs mentality he brings to Indy..

Smash mouth basketball for the win baby!!!!!!!

BBL
crunk-colt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt pay attention this offseason. was shocked to find out about Augustine and the Collison trade.

the trade is amazingly horrible. love the Augistine signing though. i get the reasoning but the trade is just so lopsided.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crunk-colt wrote:
didnt pay attention this offseason. was shocked to find out about Augustine and the Collison trade.

the trade is amazingly horrible. love the Augistine signing though. i get the reasoning but the trade is just so lopsided.

I hated it because we lost Inferno.. But Ian brings much needed size and defensive presence.. His PER in the playoffs was nuts. We got taller and more athletic. George Hill ran the point better then DC..
DJ is a better shooter than DC and a better 3% shooter as well. Not to mention a better passer. DC just didn't fit the system, and yes Gerald Green>>>>> Inferno as far as talent goes. PG and Green together? HOT DAMMMM.

BBL
crunk-colt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah we definitely have a very talented roster. Paul George's progression will go a long way in determining how good we can actually be. also will be interesting to see if Lance makes the leap.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crunk-colt wrote:
yeah we definitely have a very talented roster. Paul George's progression will go a long way in determining how good we can actually be. also will be interesting to see if Lance makes the leap.

Lance is the NFL version of Chaz Schillen Laughing

Paul has been putting massive amount of work..
He's going to be scary.. But George Hill is a guy
whose going to shock people. His second year here.
He said he didn't wanna step on anyone toes last year, hence
some games were he didn't play his normal self.

BBL
the lone star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
crunk-colt wrote:

I hated it because we lost Inferno.. But Ian brings much needed size and defensive presence.. His PER in the playoffs was nuts. We got taller and more athletic. George Hill ran the point better then DC..
DJ is a better shooter than DC and a better 3% shooter as well. Not to mention a better passer. DC just didn't fit the system, and yes Gerald Green>>>>> Inferno as far as talent goes. PG and Green together? HOT DAMMMM.

Ian isn't that great defensively tbh, but he's getting better. He's becoming more polished, so I hope you guys are able to dust him off a bit more. Flipping him for DahJo and Darren Collison was a thing of beauty though. That should really help us out this year.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
El ramster wrote:
crunk-colt wrote:

Ian isn't that great defensively tbh, but he's getting better. He's becoming more polished, so I hope you guys are able to dust him off a bit more. Flipping him for DahJo and Darren Collison was a thing of beauty though. That should really help us out this year.

I hope they do good.. Inferno was just such a good person in INDY.
I also, read an article that DC was going to play with a chip in his shoulder.

BBL
the lone star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
the lone star wrote:
El ramster wrote:
crunk-colt wrote:

I hope they do good.. Inferno was just such a good person in INDY.
I also, read an article that DC was going to play with a chip in his shoulder.

Yep, DC said those exact words, so let's hope it happens. He's a good pick and roll PG, so he can run that with so many people here. Dirk, Brand, Kaman, and even Mayo. Things should be more interesting this year for the Mavs, that's fo sho.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/paul-george-aiming-be-all-star

“I want to be an All-Star, of course,” he said. “I feel like that's in my reach. Nothing aside from the team success, but I just feel like this is a year I can be aggressive and make a name for myself.”

BBL
El ramster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Here are some tidbits from the first day of practice:

–The starters picked up where they left off last season. It was like they played Game 6 against Miami two days ago. That’s how well they clicked together on the court. And before you say Miami beat the Pacers in that game, just know the Pacers outscored the Heat by 58 in the series when they had all five starters on the court together.

–Lance Stephenson definitely worked on his jump shot during the offseason. He’s shooting it with a lot more confidence instead of pounding the ball into the ground trying to beat his man off the dribble.

–George Hill is looking to assert himself even more on offense. He made sure everybody was involved in the offense, but he also picked his spots to be aggressive.

–Gerald Green is more than a leaper. He’s got a nice looking jump shot. Expect him to be the focal point of the offense with the second unit.

–Speaking of the second unit, D.J. Augustin will make sure the offense runs smooth in the second unit. He was thinking pass first when they scrimmaged in the halfcourt. Augustin started 142 of the 282 games he played with the Charlotte Bobcats.

–I’d be shocked if Sam Young didn’t make the roster. Coach Frank Vogel put Young with the starters when they shut Danny Granger down for the final hour or so of practice to rest his left knee. The main reason Vogel put Young with the starters is because he wants the second unit – Augustin, Green, Lance Stephenson, Tyler Hansbrough and Ian Mahinmi – to play together as much as possible. Still, the Pacers like Young’s toughness.

–Pacers PR ace David Benner made sure to point out that he didn’t see Blake Ahearn miss a shot during a workout last week. It’s not often that I agree with my guy Benner, who I must say is one of the best in the league at his job, but he was right. I only saw Ahearn miss two shots during the morning and evening practice sessions. He’s competing with Sundiata Gaines to be the third point guard on the roster.

–Vogel did a lot of talk about “what playoff teams” do when they were going through different drills. Tuesday was just the start. He’ll remind his team that throughout the entire season.

–The Pacers will practice twice Wednesday, once Thursday, twice Friday and likely only once Saturday.

BBL
El ramster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.slamonline.com/online/the-magazine/features/2012/10/paul-george-slow-grind/

Good stuff on Paul Cool

BBL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 1 of 51

Jump to: