Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Skip Bayless playing victim on Pats' behalf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sonic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Skip Bayless playing victim on Pats' behalf Reply with quote

Hey Ravens fans, on behalf of Raider Nation we congratulate you on beating New England last night.

Anyway this morning I am watching ESPN First Take and reading Bayless' Twitter and he is saying that the Ravens and the Raven fans intimidated refs all night long and that they intimidated ref to saying kick was good (which it really was) and thought kick was outside and Pats got robbed.

Does Skip not realize that the Pats got away with their share of favorable calls throughout the night? Personally I think Skip Bayless is a tool.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be rude, but if people don't realize by now that Skip is only on the air to create controversy and be a jackass, people will never realize it.

I don't ever watch ESPN First Take for this exact reason. Nothing he said about last night could be further from the truth.

SteelKing728 wrote:
I got Andrew Luck winning MVP this year

Official stalker victim of Harper41.
janky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Skip, but he is a tool. I think he's the biggest Patriots homer / Ravens hater out there, but I also understand that he gets paid to play devils advocate so I pretty much disregard everything he says.

Appreciate the Raider Nation love!
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance that Skip taking the Pats' side will make their fans realize that maybe they're being a bit ridiculous? I know that any time Skip and I share a viewpoint it makes me seriously reconsider my position.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skip Bayless is a [REMOVED] and anything he says should simply be ignored.

And thank you Raider Nation for beating the Steelers. Prayers to DHB, I hope he recovers and gets back on the field ASAP.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcoem for the love sent to you by us for beating the Pats

And thank you for your prayers regarding DHB. Very classy of you. He is right now out of the hospital and is at home recovering. Dennis Allen, just to be safe, might sit DHB out for this sunday vs. Denver.

I enjoyed beating the Steelers, I got more and more pissed at them for their cheap shotting and the refs not throwing more flags at them at least we got less penalties than them but still...oh and seeing Mike Tomlin smirk on the field as DHB was laying there really made me lose respect for him.
Sonic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and my prayers and sympathies go out to Torrey Smith and his family, I loved watching him score last night for his brother. Great player potential written all over Torrey.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: