Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Three: Tampa Bay (1-1) @ Dallas (1-1) GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Week Three: Tampa Bay (1-1) @ Dallas (1-1) GDT Reply with quote

@

After an awful fourth quarter collapse, it's time for us to shake it off and look ahead. We visit Dallas, who is also coming off an ugly loss last week. Can we play for four quarters? Can Romo play like he did week one? How much will the Dallas cheerleaders distract me before and after every commercial break? We need answers to these all-important questions.

This is a very winnable game. Our offensive line is actually pretty damn good. Free is throwing the ball down field... with relative success. Our rush defense is amazing! Shocked

And, finally, the biggest question: can we develop a pass rush? I don't think the NFL is ready for us if we do.

Go Bucs!!

Last edited by bucsfan333 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Sheridan better learn from the collapse of last week and not leave his cbs on a island. Dallas has got 3 guys that can hurt us. Just like the giants.
nate340

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pumped for this game I'll be flying to Dallas on Friday for it. I'm eager to see how the team bounces back from the loss last week. But the Defense has to play better. Talib can't have another outing like last week. I've never seen him play that bad. We also have to pressure Romo and bring him down. He makes a living extending plays with his feet. On offense we can't get conservative we need to keep pushing until the game is over. I feel like we could have put the giants away last week but we didn't have the sense of urgency until they we back in the game.

On another note after that debacle to close out last season it nice to see this team actually compete...Go Bucs!!
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call making this thread today bucsfan333, I have had enough with talking/reading about our last game.

The last few times we have played Dallas they have whipped us. This is going to be a tough one for a few reasons. Individually they have a ton of talented players, they are coming off of a tough loss and will be looking to bounce back, they are at home, and we also came off of a tough loss... do we forget about last week or enter this game still choked about losing.

I can't wait to see how Greg handles the guys this week.

I expect us to come out swinging, lots of talk about us/coaches being dirty.

I think we can score on them and I think with the way our front seven are playing that we should be able to hold their run game in check. The real test will be for our db's to shake off last week and challange Austin, Bryant, Witten, Ogo and Murray in the passing game.

This would be a nice week for Clayborn to get on track and notch a few sacks.

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
RoeKG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very winnable game, but I do hope that the Cowboys don't bother watching tape on the Giants.

If we correct whatever the problems were, offense and defense, and continue winning the turnover battle, I think we can win. If not, it might get ugly again.

Seriously though expect Romo to throw for 300+.
indifference

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think we are going to win. Its their season opener and I fully expect the Cowboys to come out and play their best football. The way our game ended though we should be pissed on defense. I think we can match their intensity seeing the way the game went the way it did. I expect us to ground n pound like the Seahawks did. Too bad we don't have their secondary though.
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to be a physical football game I believe. Dallas is having their toughness and bravado questioned heavily after the embarrassment against the Seahawks (and rightfully so). I expect both teams to come out swinging.

Tampa is coming off a loss which all things considered they should have won. It was a heartbreaker. Dallas, on the other hand, is coming off a complete no-show, old school whooping at the hands of a team who arguably is less talented but beat them down like a red headed step child. Two bad losses, two different after tastes. Expect a close game!

Should be fun! I'll be there too which guarantees a Cowboys victory! Very Happy

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just win. I don't care how. Let Romo throw for 3000 yards, as long as we win.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love some payback on them after the shalacking they've put on us the last few years, but from the looks of the game against the giants, it doesn't look like we match up well with them, they're wide receivers are just as dangerous and romo is probably better than eli manning.

I would like for us to just control the t.o.p. and keep their offense off the field as much as possible. Let's get some screens going to doug martin!
RoeKG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
I would love some payback on them after the shalacking they've put on us the last few years, but from the looks of the game against the giants, it doesn't look like we match up well with them, they're wide receivers are just as dangerous and romo is probably better than eli manning.

I would like for us to just control the t.o.p. and keep their offense off the field as much as possible. Let's get some screens going to doug martin!

I think Eli is better but not by much, but I think the Cowboys have a better running game. I don't think their DL is nearly as good, but their back 7 (or back Cool is pretty great IMO. Still not good match ups, but hopefully we can run it well against them.
youngbuc20

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really looking for us to pound the ball. I'm hoping Martin really breaks out like I know he can. Also looking for Blount to get more involved.

I loved seeing us take shots downfield against the Giants and Josh throws a beautiful deep ball so I'm hoping that continues. I wAnna see some other receivers step up though. Mainly Benn and Williams along with Stocker and Clark. I think Lorig should touch the ball a bit more.

Defensively I want them to shore up those problems on the back end.you gotta think Dee Miles and Tony are really looking forward to this one. I want to see the first half defense stick around for the whole game.

But I think the number one thing in looking forward to is the D line. I want Claborn and Bennett to really step it up. We need to get a pass rush going. I think they need to kick Bennett inside next to McCoy on third downs and allow Watson and Clayborn man the edges. I think our pass rush will be the key factor. If ws don't get to Tony we lose. But if we do we will prevail.

No matter what it will be a great game.

Dallas home opener Nd coming off a tough lost looking for someone to unleash their Anger.

Bucs coming off a tough loss will be hungry.and will not just roll over.

A few weeks ago I thought we'd have no chance at this game but now I think this is very winnable gAme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucs have moved Demar Dotson to the starting line-up today. He will get his second straight start this week. Thought he played well against Tuck last week when the times we did leave him alone. Our offensive line is coming off a good game pass protection wise so lets see if we can build off that momentum.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Bucs have moved Demar Dotson to the starting line-up today. He will get his second straight start this week. Thought he played well against Tuck last week when the times we did leave him alone. Our offensive line is coming off a good game pass protection wise so lets see if we can build off that momentum.

he actually looked good out there against probably the best defensive line in the NFL! Great to see
bucsEST96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Bill Sheridan better learn from the collapse of last week and not leave his cbs on a island. Dallas has got 3 guys that can hurt us. Just like the giants.

Sheridan did a good job . He had to send Blitzes because WE HAVE NO PASS RUSHING. Other wise Eli would've picked us apart anyway.

#1 priority this offseason is Cliff Avril. Or trading for serious pass rushers.
#2 Is a FS
youngbuc20

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really looking for us to pound the ball. I'm hoping Martin really breaks out like I know he can. Also looking for Blount to get more involved.

I loved seeing us take shots downfield against the Giants and Josh throws a beautiful deep ball so I'm hoping that continues. I wAnna see some other receivers step up though. Mainly Benn and Williams along with Stocker and Clark. I think Lorig should touch the ball a bit more.

Defensively I want them to shore up those problems on the back end.you gotta think Dee Miles and Tony are really looking forward to this one. I want to see the first half defense stick around for the whole game.

But I think the number one thing in looking forward to is the D line. I want Claborn and Bennett to really step it up. We need to get a pass rush going. I think they need to kick Bennett inside next to McCoy on third downs and allow Watson and Clayborn man the edges. I think our pass rush will be the key factor. If ws don't get to Tony we lose. But if we do we will prevail.

No matter what it will be a great game.

Dallas home opener Nd coming off a tough lost looking for someone to unleash their Anger.

Bucs coming off a tough loss will be hungry.and will not just roll over.

A few weeks ago I thought we'd have no chance at this game but now I think this is very winnable gAme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 1 of 43

Jump to: