Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ricardo Lockette on a Possibly Gone!?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boom!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Ricardo Lockette on a Possibly Gone!? Reply with quote

So I was on twitter and I saw a couple of tweet from Channel 83 that were quite..... intriguing.

Quote:
‏@RicardoLockette
Tomorrow is such a big day #NewStart

Quote:
@RicardoLockette
Stay tuned people it's about to go down. ... News Alert coming #booom #NFL you'll never guess this one

Quote:
@RicardoLockette
Not tonight but ill let you know ASAP #Blessed who's ready for #MNF !!!!!!!!

Now these were all last night. Now what really makes me think he's gone is this tweet from Golden Tate that is no longer there. He must've deleted it to not let the news out but it said:

"Good luck Lock... until you face us."

So is Ricardo gone? Has Channel 83 been cancelled from the Seahawks network?

Legion of Boom!
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if he's about to be traded - he won't be suiting up tonight. Interesting move if it is a trade. Maybe he's leaving the NFL to pursue another career or he's gonna pull a move like that rb in san Francisco (Coffey?)
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
if he's about to be traded - he won't be suiting up tonight. Interesting move if it is a trade. Maybe he's leaving the NFL to pursue another career or he's gonna pull a move like that rb in san Francisco (Coffey?)

He's not even part of the team as of right now, Seahawks.com doesn't have him on the Roster (so a trade is out) or the PS..
http://www.seahawks.com/team/roster.html

I think he has probably signed with someone else, and if that's the case I wish him luck with his new team... I didn't think he was ever going to develop anyway. With how Pete loves to play young guys with special talents/abilities, and Lockette couldn't even see the playing field on sundays, he must have been really bad in practice....

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Golden Tate‏@ShowtimeTate

@RicardoLockette good luck lock, until u play us.

i posted about this in HIT thread last night. Here is the tweet from Golden that you said had been taken down. Im wondering who he was signed by. Maybe the Packers?? he keeps saying wait till tommorrow and then he had the one that said whos ready for MNF. Or he could be screwing with us all and he is back with us.

Who knows lol

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:

Like acting? #Spock

[img]http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/14280.png[/img]

No idea why my images rarely work..

"We all we got, we all we need"
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ricardo Lockette‏@RicardoLockette

Boarding my flight I will miss #seattle so much but I very honored and proud to be an .....

WTF just tell is already lol

#JDI
KayJayz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple hours ago he writes,

"Boarding my flight I will miss #seattle so much but I very honored and proud to be an ....."

With him ending this with an "an", I am guessing it starts with a vowel. Eagle, Oakland Raider, Arizona Cardinal, or Atlanta Falcon would be the possibilities. I am I missing one?? Of course, this is all contingent on him being an english major.

Thoughts?

~props to mike23md~
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@RicardoLockette

I am the newest member of the 49ers

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KayJayz wrote:
A couple hours ago he writes,

"Boarding my flight I will miss #seattle so much but I very honored and proud to be an ....."

With him ending this with an "an", I am guessing it starts with a vowel. Eagle, Oakland Raider, Arizona Cardinal, or Atlanta Falcon would be the possibilities. I am I missing one?? Of course, this is all contingent on him being an english major.

Thoughts?

i could see it being the Raiders. after DHB took that shot yesterday he wont be back for a few weeks so they need a WR.

#JDI
Sacks98

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
@RicardoLockette

Must be trying to steal our playbook Laughing

J/K
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
@RicardoLockette

Must be trying to steal our playbook Laughing

J/K

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

thats exactly what they are doing prolly

#JDI
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:

close.. pulled a move to SF.
haha. he just isnt good with the English language. hes proud to be an 49ers

no but colts took nathan palmer off our ps. also took person to their 53 and cut him (hes now on your ps)
chargers already took owusu for their 53. we had no high potential wrs on our ps.

i liked him before. his speed and size is crazy. and all the videos i saw him with you guys, he seems really funny.
sos talking about him a lot too. napalm was probably the same speed, but always caught with his chest (if he caught it)

is lockete a hands catcher? im guessing not, if he had good hands with that size and speed... i think he would already be on somebody 53/
also any reason why he would leave you guys?

new sig... sorry alex
Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:

no but colts took nathan palmer off our ps. also took person to their 53 and cut him (hes now on your ps)
chargers already took owusu for their 53. we had no high potential wrs on our ps.

i liked him before. his speed and size is crazy. and all the videos i saw him with you guys, he seems really funny.
sos talking about him a lot too. napalm was probably the same speed, but always caught with his chest (if he caught it)

is lockete a hands catcher? im guessing not, if he had good hands with that size and speed... i think he would already be on somebody 53/

He had a good first 3 days of camp and then fell off guessing he couldn't catch passes consistently.
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:

He just doesn't look like a natural ball catcher. His hands themselves aren't the issue, it's using them properly.

And I believe that we released him from the PS this week. Pete usually rotates guys on the PS. He didn't make the 53, because the other guys outplayed him.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that was my guess. i need to tweet this man and tell him to buy a jugs machine... it worked for jacoby jones. he had no hands in houston and has been playing great in bmore

thats cool. rotating the ps though. get a better chance to look at more guys

new sig... sorry alex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: