Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is Maclin still our best pure receiver?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
source

Yeah I didn't mean to challenge you, it's just interesting that they were mistaken on the official website. No harm, no foul.
BLick12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
We learned yesterday: Uncovered, Maclin can get a ton of YAC.

I swear the defense thought Maclin was Jason Avant. They both are virtually the same size and have the numbers 8 & 1 on their jersey. That was a play that the normally predictable Eagles probably have never called the entire season. Line Maclin up inside? LMAO! Never! The Defense just assumed it was really Avant and treated Avant like he deserves to be treated. Leave him wide open on a few plays.

Actually, if you watch the play again like 2 or 3 defenders followed Avant on his route which opened everything up for MacDaddy.

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
Actually, if you watch the play again like 2 or 3 defenders followed Avant on his route which opened everything up for MacDaddy.

No matter the details, it was still clearly Avant and Maclin's fault somehow. Laughing Even though we scored on a 70 yard TD.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
BLick12 wrote:

No matter the details, it was still clearly Avant and Maclin's fault somehow. Laughing Even though we scored on a 70 yard TD.

it was the lions horrible secondaries fault. if I was a coach in the nfl someone would have been benched.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
BLick12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
BLick12 wrote:

it was the lions horrible secondaries fault. if I was a coach in the nfl someone would have been benched.

If you were a coach in the NFL you'd have no team already by this point in the season because you'd have fired everyone.

PowerElite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

I swear the defense thought Maclin was Jason Avant. They both are virtually the same size and have the numbers 8 & 1 on their jersey. That was a play that the normally predictable Eagles probably have never called the entire season. Line Maclin up inside? LMAO! Never! The Defense just assumed it was really Avant and treated Avant like he deserves to be treated. Leave him wide open on a few plays.

How does that conflict with my assertion that the defense misidentified the two players?
BLick12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

How does that conflict with my assertion that the defense misidentified the two players?

Just because you aren't smart enough to distinguish two clearly different WRs doesn't mean a NFL secondary wont.

PowerElite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

Just because you aren't smart enough to distinguish two clearly different WRs doesn't mean a NFL secondary wont.

If you were smart you would have posted something that contradicted what I wrote and not something that confirmed my assertion. An NFL team intentionally assigning triple coverage to a receiver with 2 TDs in 37 games? Laughing
nlesthought

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

If you were smart you would have posted something that contradicted what I wrote and not something that confirmed my assertion. An NFL team intentionally assigning triple coverage to a receiver with 2 TDs in 37 games? Laughing

It clearly was a busted coverage. MM the brain finally showed something different that they weren't prepared for and we scored.

psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig
PowerElite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

It clearly was a busted coverage. MM the brain finally showed something different that they weren't prepared for and we scored.

Well isn't confusing Avant with Maclin a busted coverage? Why yes it is... KYP...
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
BLick12 wrote:

If you were a coach in the NFL you'd have no team already by this point in the season because you'd have fired everyone.

My team would be undefeated bro.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
oland11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
BLick12 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
BLick12 wrote:

My team would be undefeated bro.

#InNinjaWeTrust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: