Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seantaylorfan21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Ill be there!!! Im sure ill see the cannon s get shot off Sad Very Happy
ill be there to. 50 yard line 8 rows up on redskins side. Im pumped

Props to Mike23md
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seantaylorfan21 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Ill be there!!! Im sure ill see the cannon s get shot off Sad Very Happy
ill be there to. 50 yard line 8 rows up on redskins side. Im pumped

Im sitting near the top,but im used to sitting near the top at Fed Ex,so going to ”smaller” stadiums its like sitting mid level at fedex Wink

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is on my birthday. I BETTER NOT HAVE A BAD BIRTHDAY! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Laughing
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skins lose 27-14 . We are not better than the bucs- and we fairly have played probably the too 3I worst defense these past three weeks. Our d sucks so Freeman should do good ans RG3 will have a tough test the bucs- shutdown newton so see rg3 first bad game. We always lose to Tampa.
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about we put dhALL at free safety and start Brandon at SS? . Shall is just not a good corner he is so inconsistent. Rather see Crawford start .
mozwanted

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Skins lose 27-14 . We are not better than the bucs- and we fairly have played probably the too 3I worst defense these past three weeks. Our d sucks so Freeman should do good ans RG3 will have a tough test the bucs- shutdown newton so see rg3 first bad game. We always lose to Tampa.

we deff score more then 14.

bucks are a better team. But we have a better QB. Good qbs will steal a game here and there they have no business winning.
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
How about we put dhALL at free safety and start Brandon at SS? . Shall is just not a good corner he is so inconsistent. Rather see Crawford start .
Hall has never played FS, he also gambles a lot. I don't want a FS that gambles every single play full time and I also don't want hall to be our last line of defense as a tackler. I'm also not really comfortable with Richard Crawford starting, although he probably can't be worse than Hall starting at CB. I mean any way you want to switch the order and positions up in our secondary the truth is we just don't have the talent there to excell. Period!

As far as Brandon (Meriweather, i guess is what you mean??) he'll start at the other safety position when he's healthy. It might be this week but I think most likely it will be another week or 2 till he's back. When he comes back
I'm not even sure what to expect. I don't think he'll be 100% and he hasn't played in over a month. He's going to be rusty.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
Dashing wrote:

bucks are a better team. But we have a better QB. Good qbs will steal a game here and there they have no business winning.
I'm not sure how much better Griffin is than Freeman, but if Garçon plays I think our offense is better. Of course if Trent Williams doesn't play were screwed. The main difference between the two teams is our lack of talent in the secondary. It's a close match up as the first 3 weeks have been. If we made a few more plays the last two weeks and got a few calls go our way or get called instead of no calls the last two weeks we'd be 3-0.

Yes, we are 1-2 but it's not like we are getting blown out. We just need to quit getting burned on big plays.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Dashing wrote:

I'm not sure how much better Griffin is than Freeman, but if Garçon plays I think our offense is better. Of course if Trent Williams doesn't play were screwed. The main difference between the two teams is our lack of talent in the secondary. It's a close match up as the first 3 weeks have been. If we made a few more plays the last two weeks and got a few calls go our way or get called instead of no calls the last two weeks we'd be 3-0.

Yes, we are 1-2 but it's not like we are getting blown out. We just need to quit getting burned on big plays.

Garçon KILLED us last year. He is strong enough to break a tackle in the open field and his speed is a serious issue.

Do you expect him to play this week?

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
Dashing wrote:

Switch the 14 for 20 . We cant keep scoring 30 if we do again ill be furious to know why Jim is DC.
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Dashing wrote:

If we made Bradford look like a hall of famer one game im sure Freeman will destroy us. And its at there house ...they done good to stop the Cowboys and chocked against NY , this simply tells me if they can compete within our division rivals we will have trouble.

But if we win we are back in the race in good position with Eagles vs NY and Cowboys vs Chicago which is a tough match up for Dallas. If we win id be happy but dont expect it . Tampa is a team we usually dont do well against and luck always falls on there lap/
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Dashing wrote:

This is not the reason we are giving up over 300 yards a game. Its the passing game in general. We can stop the run, but on pass plays, we are either in a soft zone or playing man with corners that cannot cover in man to man.

Yes, take away the big play ability of teams and you have a better shot at winning, but that is not what is killing the Skins from winning. Its allowing players like Amendola kill you for a half and not make an adjustment to correct it.

Not double covering A.J. Green the entire game when the rest of the WR corps for Cincinnati is sub par.

Its the gameplan in general and not adjusting on the fly during the game that is killing us. At least in the pass defensive calls. Personally I dont like Haslett as the D coordinator. But we are stuck with him.

I dont like his blitzes and the inability to overload gaps to actually get pressure. If we were actually getting good pressure, then I wouldn't mind it so bad when we blitz on 3rd and w/e and leave the corners on the islands and S's in cover 2. But its not the big plays that are killing us. Its the playcalling, IMO.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Dashing"]
turtle28 wrote:
mozwanted wrote:
Dashing wrote:

Quote:
If we made Bradford look like a hall of famer one game im sure Freeman will destroy us.

Bradford>>>>>>>>>>>Freeman.

Quote:
And its at there house ...they done good to stop the Cowboys and chocked against NY , this simply tells me if they can compete within our division rivals we will have trouble.

Well, we beat the Giants twice last year, does that mean that we are better than the Superbowl Champs? No. It doesnt matter what happened last week or the week before. Any given Sunday. Eli had to pull off a miracle 25 pts in the 4th quarter to beat the Bucs who only scored 10 pts in the 2nd half. Eli is one hell of a QB and highly underrated.

Hakeem Nicks and Cruz nearly had 400 yards receiving between the two of them. In the other two games, Tampa has not gone over 17 pts. Their pass defense is what helped them jump out ahead of the Giants, but then had a huge breakdown in the 4th quarter.

Quote:
But if we win we are back in the race in good position with Eagles vs NY and Cowboys vs Chicago which is a tough match up for Dallas. If we win id be happy but dont expect it . Tampa is a team we usually dont do well against and luck always falls on there lap

While this statement is true I don't think this game is as far apart as you think it might be (27-14). I also dont think that we score only 14 pts. Our running game is going against a weak run defense and our passing game needs to get Davis more involved this week. With Barber playing FS and having 2 good CB's, Tampa has the edge in pass defense and will probably look to take that part of our game away.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We play the same scheme the steelers and some other 3-4 D's in the NFL. It's not the scheme, it's that we dot have the personnel to run the scheme. I'm frankly tired of people saying it's the scheme.

Only 1 of our secondary starters is playing like a starter and thats Josh Wilson. And even he has had moments when he's looked abysmal. Any other team would look as bad as us if they had our starting back 4.

Replacing Hasslett won't make a difference unless the players are upgraded and upgrading of the players can't be done till march and April.

It's not even like it should surprise anyone that our pass D looks so bad, most of us knew it'd be a bad year on the back end of our D based on our talent level when we didn't upgrade the talent level last march or April.

Am I shocked that our D is giving up 30 points a game, mostly through the air? Hell NO and no one else should be either.

The only thing we can hope for is that our front 7 gets more pressure so that it helps our secondary out.

THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RG3 to stop selling the fake to.avoid getting hit so much.
Quote:
The Washington Redskins rookie quarterback said Wednesday that he's going to start making it clear that he doesn't have the ball when he hands it off on an option play.

By selling the fake, Griffin has been vulnerable to jarring, legal hits from defenders. Coach Mike Shanahan says he doesn't want Griffin taking that many shots

http://m.nbcsports.com/content/redskins-rg3-will-stop-selling-fake-avoid-hits

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: