Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Tebow and the Jets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 52, 53, 54  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
San Francisco 49ers
51%
 51%  [ 14 ]
New York Jets
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Carolina Panthers
44%
 44%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 27

Author Message
Ataal


Joined: 17 Oct 2011
Posts: 2477
Location: Avondale, Arizona
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Aldon Smith's tweets, it was the Marriot's beds that did us in last game. Claims he got no sleep. Probably just making a joke, but just for giggles, do we know if they're shacked up in another Marriot this week before playing the Jets? lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait until this game gets going. I really hope this team comes back strong this week. The Vikings game just left horrid taste in my mouth.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26275
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
I cant wait until this game gets going. I really hope this team comes back strong this week. The Vikings game just left horrid taste in my mouth.


Agreed, lets start the game ASAP! Just the way we lost was mind blowing and that was the first convincing defeat in the Harbaugh era.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9724
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 things:

1) Did anyone else sing "T-T-T-Tebow and the Jets" ala Elton John?

2) If you didn't vote for Carolina Panthers, you must not recognize what forum you are on.
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
2 things:

1) Did anyone else sing "T-T-T-Tebow and the Jets" ala Elton John?

2) If you didn't vote for Carolina Panthers, you must not recognize what forum you are on.


My original title was actually going to be "T-T-T-Tebow and the Jets" Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
neezy007


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 9075
Location: El Paso
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for the panthers! Wooo

To Jets fans, I'm sorry, I hope we win, and I hope we win convincingly. Like the way we strangled Tampa last year. It would make all of us 9er fans breathe a sigh of relief. Just look at it this way Jets fans. If you think Mark Sanchez is a controversial player in NY just imagine what Smith is like. 9er fans have been fighting like cats and dogs over him for years! For two weeks there has been a seize fire in regards to the fighting but if he has a bad game and we lose against the jets things are going to get really ugly around here really quick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ersfan


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 6386
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been more dissapointed in a Harbaugh-led 49ers team as i was last week (of course, with only 5 losses not much to choose from).

I hope we come out and dominate. No excuses, not even the timezone is an issue this week. They just lost their best defender and Sanchez is reeling. This is a statement game for us and i hope we come out gangbusters.
_________________
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
I've never been more dissapointed in a Harbaugh-led 49ers team as i was last week (of course, with only 5 losses not much to choose from).

I hope we come out and dominate. No excuses, not even the timezone is an issue this week. They just lost their best defender and Sanchez is reeling. This is a statement game for us and i hope we come out gangbusters.


Last week was an absolute enigma, we were not ourselves and we'll play much better now that we've come back down to earth.

Perhaps Harbaugh didn't want to run against the Vikes disciplined line, but he needed to try. Another thing is that he has to know which teams he can be cute with and at what times. This creative counters and sweeps worked well against the Lions, but you're not going to fool this savvy Viking d-line.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13130
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
2 things:

1) Did anyone else sing "T-T-T-Tebow and the Jets" ala Elton John?

2) If you didn't vote for Carolina Panthers, you must not recognize what forum you are on.



Carolina Panthers
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8774
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked up the Jets rush defense is giving up 148.7 yards a game so far. We need to run and run often in this game. If we don't we could be in trouble. They're 11th against the pass.
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7803
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
2 things:

1) Did anyone else sing "T-T-T-Tebow and the Jets" ala Elton John?
.


Laughing yes. Immediately went to YouTube hoping there was a parody
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46738
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
I looked up the Jets rush defense is giving up 148.7 yards a game so far. We need to run and run often in this game. If we don't we could be in trouble. They're 11th against the pass.


Do you have a Spiller/Bush type of RB? Those RBs can run all over the Jets. Any other type of RB will have a lot of problems against the Jets.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7803
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
I looked up the Jets rush defense is giving up 148.7 yards a game so far. We need to run and run often in this game. If we don't we could be in trouble. They're 11th against the pass.


Do you have a Spiller/Bush type of RB? Those RBs can run all over the Jets. Any other type of RB will have a lot of problems against the Jets.


Maybe we will see LMJ this week
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11477
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
green24 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
I looked up the Jets rush defense is giving up 148.7 yards a game so far. We need to run and run often in this game. If we don't we could be in trouble. They're 11th against the pass.


Do you have a Spiller/Bush type of RB? Those RBs can run all over the Jets. Any other type of RB will have a lot of problems against the Jets.


Maybe we will see LMJ this week


Hunter is kind of in that mold. LMJ more so, but I don't see him being active.
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
neezy007


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 9075
Location: El Paso
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
adamq wrote:
green24 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
I looked up the Jets rush defense is giving up 148.7 yards a game so far. We need to run and run often in this game. If we don't we could be in trouble. They're 11th against the pass.


Do you have a Spiller/Bush type of RB? Those RBs can run all over the Jets. Any other type of RB will have a lot of problems against the Jets.


Maybe we will see LMJ this week


Hunter is kind of in that mold. LMJ more so, but I don't see him being active.


Kendall Hunter is that kind of guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 2 of 54

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group