Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Boom Boom Powell Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perikirest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
perikirest wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
GangGreen420 wrote:
Greene SUCKS. Cant wait for this guy to get off the team. He brings nothing to the table.

Its extremely concerning that the coaching staff did not see this problem, especially with all the ground and pound proclamations.

The coaching staff is a substantial part of the problem. Im all about cleaning house after this disappointing season is over. We need to rebuild this team the right way. INstall a culture and stick to it. We do have a few nice pieces to build around but our latest draft picks have no been great and its set this franchise back a ways.

Is it bad that I just skip past your posts? Nothing but crying negativity every time you hit submit.

Ekill is one of the better Jets posters. I don't agree with a lot of things he posts but he provides a uniquely negative voice that makes me look at the Jets differently. He is also pretty consistent and doesn't jump on what recently happened.

FIFY

I seriously want to link him to the Patriots forum every time he posts...just from the constant stream of "Jets suck" about the entire team.

AAJ Mark Sanchez
1 Torn Labrum
KingOfTheHill84

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
GangGreen420 wrote:
Greene SUCKS. Cant wait for this guy to get off the team. He brings nothing to the table.

Its extremely concerning that the coaching staff did not see this problem, especially with all the ground and pound proclamations.

The coaching staff is a substantial part of the problem. Im all about cleaning house after this disappointing season is over. We need to rebuild this team the right way. INstall a culture and stick to it. We do have a few nice pieces to build around but our latest draft picks have no been great and its set this franchise back a ways.

reload not rebuild

reloading- Super Bowl is still the goal just new faces all around

rebuild- suck for 2-5 years with hopes of getting young talent and competing later rather than now

I'm all for reloading if I dont see major improvements from the front office to the staff to the players

new GM and scout team
new Head Coach and staff
new QB/RB/#1 WR and pass rushers on D

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Imarobot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Black Eyed Peas reference, I hate it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imarobot wrote:
Your Black Eyed Peas reference, I hate it.

Laughing I didn't make it up. That's supposedly what the entire team calls him.
Arch[STUD]ent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
Greene is fine in a committee but he can't be a feature back. Powell isn't exactly a burner either. The correct way to go is to use them both evenly, at this point.

Exactly.
glenearl18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how easy it is to find a solid RB in the NFL. Most teams have 2, some have 3. We have 0.
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't you think something might be wrong with the line then?

It's kind of a chicken/egg argument, though.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
ekill08x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perikirest wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
GangGreen420 wrote:

Is it bad that I just skip past your posts? Nothing but crying negativity every time you hit submit.

So your satisfied about what you saw today? You thought that was good football? That looked like a playoff football team with a legitimate offense? That looked like a defense that could get a meaningful stop in crunch time? You know what positive I take from this game, we won. Thats it. It exposed how weak this football team is. If your going to insult me, at least give some imput. Clearly you liked seeing some of the worst football we've all ever seen.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
ekill08x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
GangGreen420 wrote:

reload not rebuild

reloading- Super Bowl is still the goal just new faces all around

rebuild- suck for 2-5 years with hopes of getting young talent and competing later rather than now

I'm all for reloading if I dont see major improvements from the front office to the staff to the players

new GM and scout team
new Head Coach and staff
new QB/RB/#1 WR and pass rushers on
D

Thats a rebuild bro lol. Call it what you want...we need a culture change.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Jamison.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol^^^

Yeah, I finally have to agree. Greene is straight trash. Runs with his head down. Time to give Powell the reins.

Jamison.'s Gallery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: