Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 GDT: Tannehilling > Tebowing
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Week 3 GDT: Tannehilling > Tebowing Reply with quote

*Scene fades in to Ryan Tannehill, aka Miami's own "National Man of Offensive Efficienc-y" sitting alone in the film room, reviewing tape of the Dolphins' 35-13 victory over the Oakland Raiders, giving the Dolphins their first win of the season and lifting them into a four-way tie for first place in the division. As the film rolls, Tannehill kicks his feet up of the desk and smiles...*

NMoOE: "YEAHHHH BABY! It was smashing to get my first win as the starting Quarterback for the Miami Dolphins! I can't believe we scored 35 points, and 28 in the second half...being tied for first place in the division...now that's what I call GROOVY baby!"

Suddenly, the lights flick on and the projector screen explodes inward, collapsing half the wall. As the smoke settles and the quaking of the room eases, Tannehill lowers his hands from shielding his eyes to see that before him stands the Head Coach of the New York Jets, Fat Ryan!

Fat Ryan: "NOT SO FAST! I'm here to steal back yer mojo, Mr. Tannehill! You think you can just walk onto the football field against me and my team and git away with another win, do ya? I DUN'T THINK SOO! Ya see, we're gonna crap you out and sack you a billion times! And we're gonna...."

Fat Ryan stops mid-sentence as the door swings open in the back of the room. In steps Brian Hartline, off of a HUGE performance to kickstart the Dolphins passing game. Hartline pauses, clearly confused by the crumpled and devastated room, and the presence of Fat Ryan.

Fat Ryan: "Is that yer wide receiver?! Wait a minute...he, he kinda looks like a beh-beh!"

Hartline: "EEEEEEeeeeeee!"

Before Tannehill can speak, Hartline dives through Fat Ryan's legs and scrambles out of Fat Ryan's grasp.

Fat Ryan (wheezing): "ARgggg! Get back here, I'm bigger than you, I'm highar in the food chain! I'm GONNA EAT YOU!"

NMoOE: "Now wait just one second you fat bast--"

The room quakes again and yet another wall implodes. Tannehill jumps to his feet and spies none other than Tony Sparano step through the opening...

Sparano: "Tell Ross sorry for the hole in the wall, I was just reminiscing on all the 2 point losses and field goals I've had in this building and I just had to fistpump about it! As a matter of fact, ANY time I think about field goals I just have to....HIYAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Sparano fist pumps wildly in the middle of the room...Tannehill shakes his head.

Tannehill: "Who fist pumps for field goals? Honestly..."

Fat Ryan steps out in front of Tony Sparano, the room quaking with each and every step.

Fat Ryan: "SHUT YER PIEHOLE!! The point is, we're gonna beatt you! No doubt about it, just look at our team! WE'RE DEAD SEXAY! Let me show you our secret weapon!"

Fat Ryan whistles. The room shakes once more...and now the ceiling begins to crumble. Blinding golden lights descend upon the trio from above, and a figure slowly floats down to the floor. As the figure's feet come in contact with the ground, the heavenly lights fade to reveal none other than:

GODMEMBER!

Godmember: "Yesh, yesh. Thank you coach! You see, I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very......"

Ryan Tannehill checks his watch...Fat Ryan has fallen asleep standing up and Tony Sparano is busy drawing up his FB Toss for 2nd and 45.

Godmember: ".....very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY EXCITED and BLESSED to have the chance to protect the punter!"

The three Jets' members step together, and Godmember holds his hands out to his sides. The heavenly lights flick back on and the three begin to ascend through the opening in the ceiling.

Godmember: "We'll see you on Sunday Ryan! God Bless!"

And with that, they are enveloped in the golden light, and with a blinding flash, the three are gone, leaving Ryan Tannehill standing alone in a wrecked room, debris scattered everywhere.

NMoOE: "Okay...."

He looks around uncertainly...

NMoOE: "I'm just gonna go watch a mooooovieeeeeee...."

*SCENE FADES*

---------------------------------------------------

GO DOLPHINS! BEAT THE JETS! It's Jets week...so go hard or go home! All pre-game and game discussion will go here.

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for amazing GDT-ness

Warpticon wrote:
patdt13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xbox Live GT: With The Tide
cddolphin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Love it.

If our offense can continue this kind of ground game and the efficient passing, our defense should be able to hold the Jets to under 20 points pretty easily.

Here's to a repeat of last week's results.

This game is probably a 50/50 toss-up.
Deets

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol mentioning Tebow but not Sanchez = Jet fan rage Laughing

FF Member #67
Fins20??SBChamp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Phins protect the football and avoid turnovers they have a pretty good chance of winning this game. Revis is still not clear for contact, hopefully he is out again this week. Also Richard Marshall has said he'll play on Sunday. Phins 24 Jets 17.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deets wrote:
lol mentioning Tebow but not Sanchez = Jet fan rage Laughing

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
phinmun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, PD! Truly Inspiring! Best post of the year by far!!!

You really got the essence of Rex Ryan's personality, too! I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something just beautiful in your expression.

You're an arteest, man! Laughing
SUG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Sexy Rexy" bit made me yak, & I'll never be able to look at him quite the same after
that but overall I gotta say ...

Fantabulous work PD !!!

Sug Smile
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice....I always get excited for JETS week and this made it even better....
dolphin1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to the game this weekend, my third Jets game in the last 4 years...nothing like it! I hope the Fins pull this one out.

Prediction: Fins 23 Jets 13

check out my blog: everysport.sportsblog.com
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find our lack of excitement in anticipation for this game...disturbing.

Warpticon wrote:
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited. I think we have a great chance at winning the game. Our D should stop the Jets O no questions asked. Their D hasn't been playing well at all and Revis may be out, though I doubt it. A big run from Bush, Tannehill continues to play well and sync with the receivers, and we get our first interception this game.

20-13 Dolphins

Alternatively, we could have a few turnovers and hand them the game like what happened @ Houston.

Last edited by WaterBear56 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clutch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
I find our lack of excitement in anticipation for this game...disturbing.

If Tannehill continues this progression you won't have to worry for long. This kid has it. So many Fins fans are still numb from the painful last 15 years.
Yes its the Jets, but this franchise has buried alot of fans. Not sure how many more years I could have taken. Drafting RT gave us hope, now he gives us results. You will see us rise to greatness again.

As for the Jets, just another bum team to beat up on. Laughing Wake me when the Pats are on the schedule and its a battle for first in the division. I want titles, not paper champs. The Jets are that rival, but its never for anything more than an ego boost. I'm past that. I want titles!!!
dolphan9954

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I think the Jets are severely overrated, I cannot see us coming up with a win here. Defensively they go 3-4 which Tannehill has seen little of (Houston and Dallas his only NFL experience, both games were meh) and they are one of the hardest defenses to identify pre snap. They will likely be able to take away Bush, but then again we dominated the LOS against the Texans, who may have a better DL against the run. If Revis plays we lose, if he doesn't and we win the TO battle we win.

Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig

Go Canes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: