Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id love either TJ Mcdonald or Reid

I want Barrett Jones personally but there is some good quality tackles coming out. I like jones for his versatility.

I sort of want Star litootibooty (i havent gotten his last name down yet sorry haha) despite getting Brockers. I have a feeling he will be the next Ngata.
RamRod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This year looks like it could be a good OL class and we need to take advantage of that.
Brodie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The USC fan in me would love Woods in a Rams jersey next year. What do you guys think about him? Dont know anything bout scouting but seen quite a few games and he looked raw out there.

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
The USC fan in me would love Woods in a Rams jersey next year. What do you guys think about him? Dont know anything bout scouting but seen quite a few games and he looked raw out there.

Hes arguably the best WR in college football but IMO not the best choice for a #1 in the NFL. Hed be an outstanding #2 or slot IMO.
Wr80

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Jarvis Jones plain and simple. This kid will be a monster, and with the 2nd 1st rounder grab an OL. Once we get those two pieces and hopefully Brockers fills up that D line our D will be top 10 easily. I really want a #1 WR but I don't know where we will get one.
bluesfreak74

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need help on the OL desperately.

El Ramster on this beaut!
DistantRam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just watched the entire game for a second time on Game Pass and come to the conclusion that we need to spend our first four picks on the offence. Two linemen, a wide receiver and a tight end would be a good start. Much depends on how Saffold and Rok fare this season, although long-term replacements for Wells and Harvey Dahl may well be needed.
Rrrrrrrams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watkins?
he couldn't beat out moose in the pre season. and i bet the only reason they kept him over moose was the fact, that he was drafted bei snead and fisher.

we need a left guard over everything.
but i want jarvis jones too.
so get jones and warmack in the first.
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:
First mock of year up at draft countdown. How do you guys feel about it?
Tyler Lewan LT Michigan
Eric Reid S LSU

Personally, I'm hoping for Jarvis Jones and either a safety (McDonald, Reid) or a tackle.

I like Jarvis Jones, but are we really going to skip over getting an tope end WR again? How many years are we going to do this? I agree that if there isn't a player worth taking we shouldn't reach, but we can assume that value will meet need at one of our 2 first round picks.

I understand where you are coming from. However, after your QB gets sacked 6 times and no running game gets established, offensive tackle becomes a huge necessity.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The complete overreaction to one game is astonishing around here
Rrrrrrrams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it feels like we're hearing this overreactionstuff now the last 20 games.
except the one game against the redskins.
you know. the game after you wer calling out all the rams fans cause of this one great catch by gibson.
talking about overreaction..
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
you know. the game after you wer calling out all the rams fans cause of this [b]one great catch by gibson.[/b]
Pretty sure that never happened, but ok?

We were playing with Backups along the OL, and our normal starters arent dead. Saffold & Wells are expected back by week 8. A line of Saffold-Turner-Wells-Dahl-Richardson isnt a good one, but it is still 50x better than the one out there yesterday.

The Bears have an amazing DL, and anyone who thought that the offense would look any different than it did yesterday you were fooling yourselves. Especially seeing as Steven was even more hurt than they ever let on. (so much for what they said about him being able to come back into the Redskins game)

And those who think we are going to be going with a bunch of early offensive lineman, you will be sorely disappointed. Jeff Fisher, Paul Boudreau, and even Les Snead with the Falcons. They dont take OL in the First round. Other than the Sam Baker pick in Atlanta (which was a desperate pick) That group hasnt has a 1st round Lineman in the past Decade.

We all knew the offense would still need work, to act like this is some surprise is baffling to me, we just played a very good defense this year, and dont have the weapons to attack the soft spots of a Cover 2.
DistantRam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
.... and dont have the weapons to attack the soft spots of a Cover 2.

Judging by the lack of points we've scored over the last year and a bit, we don't have the weapons to attack any defensive scheme. We need linemen who can block and receivers who can catch. The offence requires a lot more work than the D, which has been significantly strengthened over the last few years.
Ray

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching us fail to move the chains, I'm quite sure we could use another WR , a stud LB Jarvis Jones should fill the bill, our offensive line could use some help , maybe Matthews in the 2nd round would give us some good value, or either TJ McDonald these players would be game changers.but despite of what's been said of Robert Woods, I wouldent pass on him, that's what we need a guy in the Desean Jackson mold that knows how to get open.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
Rrrrrrrams wrote:
you know. the game after you wer calling out all the rams fans cause of this [b]one great catch by gibson.[/b]
Pretty sure that never happened, but ok?

We were playing with Backups along the OL, and our normal starters arent dead. Saffold & Wells are expected back by week 8. A line of Saffold-Turner-Wells-Dahl-Richardson isnt a good one, but it is still 50x better than the one out there yesterday.

The Bears have an amazing DL, and anyone who thought that the offense would look any different than it did yesterday you were fooling yourselves. Especially seeing as Steven was even more hurt than they ever let on. (so much for what they said about him being able to come back into the Redskins game)

And those who think we are going to be going with a bunch of early offensive lineman, you will be sorely disappointed. Jeff Fisher, Paul Boudreau, and even Les Snead with the Falcons. They dont take OL in the First round. Other than the Sam Baker pick in Atlanta (which was a desperate pick) That group hasnt has a 1st round Lineman in the past Decade.

We all knew the offense would still need work, to act like this is some surprise is baffling to me, we just played a very good defense this year, and dont have the weapons to attack the soft spots of a Cover 2.

I've said all year, even directly following the Skin's victory, that our offense is going to struggle. It was no surprise to me that happened in Chicago, but I didn't think they would get completely shut out.

I think our coaches and front office are still committed to drafting the BPA on their boards. This team still has holes at T,G,DT,S,WR,and TE. I wouldn't rule out them taking any of those positions if they like the player that is available.

We addressed dire needs at RB, C, CB (X3), and LB. We even have began improving our WR depth. This just goes to show how much roster turnover was needed for this team.

I'd like to let this college season play out before I tie myself to advocating certain players, but Robert Woods looks like potential mid-late first round prospect. We will likely have a pick in that neighborhood, so I'll be watching his play. I don't think he has impressive quickness, but he plays much larger than his 6-1 height.

Oh, and Jarvis Jones is the man, but I'm always hesitant to take a OLB in the top ten or so. We'll see where our picks land.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: