Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Around the NFL Week 3 (was NFC East RGIII's Revenge)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Around the NFL Week 3 (was NFC East RGIII's Revenge) Reply with quote

Alright boys and ... No girls this Sunday we got three count em three great games to look forward to.

Eagles @ Cardinals

We have the 2-0 come from behind NFC East division leading Philadelphia Iggles @ the surprising 2-0 Arizona Cardinals ???

@

Match Ups

In this match up we have Michael Vick coming off of a 1 Td 2 Int game with a 71% completion percentage with 371 yards, also running 34 yards and scoring a Td. Vick looking to bounce back and keep those turnovers at zero.

^^^ Creepy Picture

On the other side of the spectrum we have Kevin Kolb, named starter last week and putting up an average performance but managed to knock off the Patriots. Kolb completing only 55% of his passes and throwing for 140 yards is definitely something he looks to improve on Sunday. He did manage to score a Td both in passing and Rushing and throwing zero interceptions.

Both teams look to stay alive and keep their undefeated season going strong.

Buccaneers @ Cowboys

@

The 1-1 Boys vs the 1-1 Bucs looks to be a good game, with the Cowboys looking to bounce back after that horrific loss to the Seahawks they will surely be putting up a fight. On the other hand coming off a loss when the game looked over in the 3rd the Bucs plan on playing 110% and leaving sunday with a winning record.

Matchups

The match up that Im looking most forward too are the two running backs Demarco Murray and Doug Martin.

Demarco Murray is looking to come back from a hellish game last week only gaining 44 yards on 12 attempts and Zero touchdowns Demarco is looking to make an impact on the ground and through the air this week in Dallas.

Doug Martin is looking to go beyond what he has done the last two weeks. Last week against the giants on rushing for 66 yards on 20 attempts Doug looks to have that break out game and is hoping to rush for well over 100 yards.

Both players looking to make an impact on the field and leave their mark on the opposing defense.

Bengals @ Redskins

@

And the 3rd and final game (not really final because the eagles play last BUT WHAT EVER) the 1-1 Redskins play the 1-1 Bengals

The Redskins coming off a tough loss and a game in which they should have really won. Look to redeem themselves and prove that they are a contender in the NFC East.

And on the other side of the field we have the Bengals who are coming off a win against Clevland and looking to keep that momentum through Sundays game.

Matchups

These match ups I'm looking at the explosive Baby Baby Cam Newton Mr RGIII vs the other Mr Explosive Aj Green

RGIII is proving all the haters wrong by carrying the team on his back. Last week Griffin threw for 206 yards and 1 Td with a 69% completion percentage. He also ran the ball 11 times for 82 yards and 2 touchdowns. This week hes looking to repeat his performance other than the 1 interception he had.

And Aj Green is looking to light up Washington's secondary and have that break out game to put him back on track from last year. Green receiving 58 yards on 7 completions and a touchdown was an average game for him. Hes looking to bust out of the game and end the night with 7 plus completions and have over 80 yards. And help knock off the Skins at any chance he can get.

Both teams are coming into this game determined to dominate the other side, and either way you look at it will be an enjoyable game for the fans.

Predictions

Eagles 27 - Cardinals 20
Cowboys 14 - Buccaneers 11
Redskins 38 - Bengals 35 (ot)

Thank you for anyone that read my 2 am work ... I enjoyed doing it (didnt even know if I was supposed too)

But if there is anything I can fix/add onto Id love the criticism

#WeTheNorth
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a legit GDT good work bro. Sure feels nice getting to just watch football this weekend with the Giants already having a W
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob is most lkely passing all ovdr the Bengals. They are truly awfjl on D

^Joe_is_the_best
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
This is a legit GDT good work bro. Sure feels nice getting to just watch football this weekend with the Giants already having a W

Thank you, for it being my 1st one I wasn't sure on what to do. If given the chances to make more Ill definitely improve on them.

But now I all hope for is an eagles/boys/skins loss Laughing

#WeTheNorth
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev... I am calling you taco from now on Smile

GREAT THREAD! The year is young. I hope to see the redskins with the only W. but NFC east can go 4-0 this week

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
Gmen4ev... I am calling you taco from now on Smile

GREAT THREAD! The year is young. I hope to see the redskins with the only W. but NFC east can go 4-0 this week

Nice!

I feel like the redskins are the little brother of the NFC East, you just cant hate them, and always in your heart wish the best for em Laughing

#WeTheNorth
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hyjacking the thread. Figure we'll mostly talk about our division here but don't see a need for another thread to talk about all the other teams Razz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah...Cowboys are losing and the Skins are tied...good start to the day Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow a 33 yard punt for Washington that wasn't even kicked OB? Horrible. Also enjoying the Jets losing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to watch Dallas v Tampa, but all I get is the Jets... YUCK. Im stuck just watching redzone coverage.

Minny lookin good vs SF so far!
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
Want to watch Dallas v Tampa, but all I get is the Jets... YUCK. Im stuck just watching redzone coverage.

Minny lookin good vs SF so far!

I have a soft spot for Minny I think they have great fans. Id like to see them do well
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL @ that play by Bobby Griffin.
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets/Dolphins are in a dogfight
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphins are such dumbasses. Instead of kneeling it with like 30 seconds left in the half they run it and now Bush is hurt.
bagh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24-10 for the bengals.

Looking like the first week either may have been a fluke or the saints just suck this year.

I am leaning towards the latter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: