Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Are You Thinking About? v CXVII
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
fretgod99


Global Moderator
Joined: 05 Aug 2005
Posts: 18782
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: What Are You Thinking About? v CXVII Reply with quote

90% of you are not in the other 10% of you.

Now, go learn a new word and then post stuff here. Or whatever. You know how it works.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not first!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 71378
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What Are You Thinking About? v CXVII Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
90% of you are not in the other 10% of you.

excuse me?
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50197
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First page stats are a necessary evil of a new WAYTA.
_________________
FFMD 2014 - ARIZONA CARDINALS GM - CLICK ME - YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 30032
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

havent posted on the 1st page in forever!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43153
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
First page stats are a necessary evil of a new WAYTA.
100% of the time that they haven't been used, the WAYTA has been a disaster.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fretgod99


Global Moderator
Joined: 05 Aug 2005
Posts: 18782
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
khodder wrote:
First page stats are a necessary evil of a new WAYTA.
100% of the time that they haven't been used, the WAYTA has been a disaster.
70% of the time, this fact is true every time.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asgardian


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 6092
Location: VA
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took a test and I think I aced. Let's go!




(first page Very Happy )
_________________
It's [insert any time here] and Georgetown still sucks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 71378
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my father will say he's 98% right, 2% of the time.
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Gnat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Posts: 35338
Location: Minneapolis
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
khodder wrote:
First page stats are a necessary evil of a new WAYTA.
100% of the time that they haven't been used, the WAYTA has been a disaster.
70% of the time, this fact is true every time.

But only to 18% of people.
_________________
Gnat's Movie Reviews

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34541
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting in page one is overrated. Kind of like sleep; or so my son thinks! Evil or Very Mad
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mich_fan20


Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Posts: 17280
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First page!
_________________


husker_vikes3 wrote:
Mich_fan20 wrote:
Every time I see POV, I think I'm on the wrong website.

I love you mich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
latinoaustino


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 6110
Location: The road is my home
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First page?
_________________


Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mich_fan20


Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Posts: 17280
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Posting in page one is overrated. Kind of like sleep; or so my son thinks! Evil or Very Mad


Your son knows about FF?
_________________


husker_vikes3 wrote:
Mich_fan20 wrote:
Every time I see POV, I think I'm on the wrong website.

I love you mich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BornToFly


Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 10942
Location: SE Wisconsin
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just e-filed all the W3's and 1096's. Cross your fingers that nobody has any changes to do.
_________________
BornToFly's Relationship Advice v.17
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group