Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Bears
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was the Player of the Week for week 2?
Sam Bradford- 310 yards, 3 TD's, 1 INT
43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Danny Amendola- 15 rec. 160 yards, 1 TD
50%
 50%  [ 16 ]
Cortland Finnegan- 5 tackles, 1 INT
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

bluesfreak74

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
Rrrrrrrams wrote:
brockers is now listed as "probable".

are you for real?

No, I have no idea where he got this from. Brockers just was in shorts yesterday during practice just watching and that is all he did, according to Howard Balzer.

El Ramster on this beaut!
RamRod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to get the Rams defense in fantasy for this game. The matchup for my other defense wasn't great. I'm hoping we can get a few interceptions, sacks, maybe a TD. Smart move?
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
I decided to get the Rams defense in fantasy for this game. The matchup for my other defense wasn't great. I'm hoping we can get a few interceptions, sacks, maybe a TD. Smart move?

The Bears have questions every where on their offensive roster aside from Cutler and Marshall. And even Cutler is known for throwing picks when faced with pressure. I think it is a savvy move. I also think we can win this game if we don't turn the ball over or make other stupid mistakes like we did in the Redskins game. We could have won that one by 20 points.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
RamRod wrote:

The Bears have questions every where on their offensive roster aside from Cutler and Marshall. And even Cutler is known for throwing picks when faced with pressure. I think it is a savvy move. I also think we can win this game if we don't turn the ball over or make other stupid mistakes from the refs like we did in the Redskins game. We could have won that one by 20 points.

FIFY
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluesfreak74 wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
Rrrrrrrams wrote:

are you for real?

No, I have no idea where he got this from. Brockers just was in shorts yesterday during practice just watching and that is all he did, according to Howard Balzer.

Brockers is out of his walking boot and was in shorts during practice. He's out for this week again. Should be back next week vs the heavy running attack of the Sea Chickens.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
chris00cm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockers just got out of his walking boot. I doubt he's probable. It would be wishful thinking to expect him back next week.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Rrrrrrrams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah. i could swear i read "probable" but i checked twitter and it's only "doubtful" . sorry.
iRaMs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Brockers just got out of his walking boot. I doubt he's probable. It would be wishful thinking to expect him back next week.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
no matt forte and maybe peppers is out too.

Our running game should still be pretty good with Michael Bush lined up in the backfield…he won’t take one 60 yards like Forte can do but he will wear out a defence and give us enough balance on offence…we also resigned Kahlil Bell who will be a solid #2 if he can hold on to the ball lol…

Also on Peppers he isn’t really on the injury report…much like Urlacher he will more than likely be on a reduced practice schedule all season because he is dealing with plantar fasciitis…it’s a painful condition but he can still go a 100% come game time…especially now that we have better depth on the Dline and he doesn’t have to play as many downs…he has been coming real hard all season from all over the Dline…

It should be a good game tomorrow…Our D has been outstanding so far this season and I can’t see how our offence could be as bad as it was against GB where in all honesty we hurt ourselves even more than their D did…I think we will win but if we can’t get going on offence there is no doubt you guys have enough talent to beat us.
bluesfreak74

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
bluesfreak74 wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
Rrrrrrrams wrote:

are you for real?

Brockers is out of his walking boot and was in shorts during practice. He's out for this week again. Should be back next week vs the heavy running attack of the Sea Chickens.

I wouldn't expect that really. I read some where on twitter where he told one of the reporters that he wants to play next week, but every player wants to play every week.

I think the soonest we will see him is Week 5.

The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
RamRod wrote:

The Bears have questions every where on their offensive roster aside from Cutler and Marshall. And even Cutler is known for throwing picks when faced with pressure. I think it is a savvy move. I also think we can win this game if we don't turn the ball over or make other stupid mistakes from the refs like we did in the Redskins game. We could have won that one by 20 points.

FIFY

Oh come on, we made mistakes. The blown coverage on Leonard Hankerson? Amendola's 7 point fumble?

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its also worth noting cutler hasnt been playing great football. He started 1 for 12 vs the colts and we know how he did in the packers game. Hopefully he doesnt turn it around.
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
RamRod wrote:

FIFY

Oh come on, we made mistakes. The blown coverage on Leonard Hankerson? Amendola's 7 point fumble?

oh im very aware of that but to say the refs didn't cost us as well is definitely an understatement.
bluesfreak74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't we just move on from the Redskins game? It's obvious we got screwed on certain plays, but to keep on bringing it up a week later is stupid when we should be talking/worrying about the Bears game that takes place in about 12 hours.

So ready for the game tomorrow!!

Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
I think its also worth noting cutler hasnt been playing great football. He started 1 for 12 vs the colts and we know how he did in the packers game. Hopefully he doesnt turn it around.

Yeah started 1 of 12…but then went…20 of 23…

He was terrible against GB as was the entire offence with the Oline unable to win one on one battles…the WRs unable to get off coverage & the TEs unable to hold on to the ball…it was a complete meltdown…

But if Jay has time he can make any throw in the book and be deadly…we just need to keep him upright and he needs to do a better job of getting rid of the ball sooner…which means the receivers need to do a better job getting opening quicker…

Not long to kick off now…here’s hoping for a good game all round.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: