Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Bears
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was the Player of the Week for week 2?
Sam Bradford- 310 yards, 3 TD's, 1 INT
43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Danny Amendola- 15 rec. 160 yards, 1 TD
50%
 50%  [ 16 ]
Cortland Finnegan- 5 tackles, 1 INT
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

Author Message
BEASToftheEAST4


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 2727
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the optimism from everyone, but I think the Bears still have to be the favorites for this matchup. I expect it to be close but until we start consistently winning games, we have to be the underdogs (which I'm alright with). We can't expect a repeat after one great showing
_________________

^El Ramster^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41658
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we see a JJ pick with another Finny pick..

JJ played extremely well vs Alshon in college. Even had a
lovely int.
_________________


BBL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1340
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
I think we see a JJ pick with another Finny pick..

JJ played extremely well vs Alshon in college. Even had a
lovely int.


Yeah, the Rams need to win the turnover battle if we want to win this game in my opinion.

I really want to see Jenkins score a defensive touchdown and see what touchdown dance he has planned.

I hope Hunter will be ready to go for the game Sunday else we may be limited on what we do effectively on offense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wr80


Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Posts: 492
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
I think we see a JJ pick with another Finny pick..

JJ played extremely well vs Alshon in college. Even had a
lovely int.


Yeah, the Rams need to win the turnover battle if we want to win this game in my opinion.

I really want to see Jenkins score a defensive touchdown and see what touchdown dance he has planned.

I hope Hunter will be ready to go for the game Sunday else we may be limited on what we do effectively on offense.



He did one remember? He did a flip lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1340
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wr80 wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
El ramster wrote:
I think we see a JJ pick with another Finny pick..

JJ played extremely well vs Alshon in college. Even had a
lovely int.


Yeah, the Rams need to win the turnover battle if we want to win this game in my opinion.

I really want to see Jenkins score a defensive touchdown and see what touchdown dance he has planned.

I hope Hunter will be ready to go for the game Sunday else we may be limited on what we do effectively on offense.



He did one remember? He did a flip lol


Said he was saving something for regular season in an interview after game i think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3872
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone still have a copy of Mardy's coloring book?

I lost my copy...
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brodie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 1817
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news if Stewart will be back this week? Not sure I can handle another week of Dahl
_________________


Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluesfreak74


Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 1738
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
Any news if Stewart will be back this week? Not sure I can handle another week of Dahl


Stewart is supposed to see action this week, how much nobody really knows.
_________________


El Ramster on this beaut!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ya boy hollywud


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 706
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Matt Forte not playing for the Bears? If so, that's a huge loss for them. This game will have to be like the Lions game for us to win, IMO. Our defense has to make plays and we need to force Cutler into the mistakes that he so often makes. I can see our offense having a very long day against this defense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rrrrrrrams


Joined: 01 Oct 2011
Posts: 1189
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no matt forte and maybe peppers is out too.
stewart will play on special teams i guess and even brocker could be back.
_________________
i hate the 49ers. i do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STLRamsFan99


Joined: 17 Aug 2012
Posts: 1340
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
no matt forte and maybe peppers is out too.
stewart will play on special teams i guess and even brocker could be back.


Brockers is out this week, he said he would be back next week unless he or Fisher said something different today?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rrrrrrrams


Joined: 01 Oct 2011
Posts: 1189
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brockers is now listed as "probable".
_________________
i hate the 49ers. i do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3081
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rrrrrrrams wrote:
brockers is now listed as "probable".


are you for real?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamRod


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9297
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackson is looking like a GTD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6522
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the bears winning even with forte out but if Peppers is out too i may have to reverse that.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:

And those picking the Rams are crazy.
They won't win 8 games.
I guarantee it.
I mean...Bradford never does...
Stick that in your sig & smoke it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group