Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tate fined $21k for hit on Lee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sciz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
First of all that is done by a Dallas guy so he is going to be biased secondly Tate went Parallel got in front of him and destroyed him not Tates fault Lee isn't looking straight.

Not Defenseless or blind sided at all Tate was in front of him.

Tate was behind Lee. Then he was in front of Lee. How is that possible without approaching from behind?

And if I'm not supposed to listen to the Dallas guy because he's biased, then you're not in any better of a position to talk.
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
First of all that is done by a Dallas guy so he is going to be biased secondly Tate went Parallel got in front of him and destroyed him not Tates fault Lee isn't looking straight.

Tate was behind Lee. Then he was in front of Lee. How is that possible without approaching from behind?

And if I'm not supposed to listen to the Dallas guy because he's biased, then you're not in any better of a position to talk.
What? Lets' watch.

Only reason he was in front of him was because Lee started running vertically up field.

Kempes

#JDI
sirensong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:

What? LOL.

Tate was NEVER behind Lee, he was coming downhill on a peel back.
Sciz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
What? Lets' watch.

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tate-block-lee.gif

Only reason he was in front of him was because Lee started running vertically up field.

Sorry, been spewing that rule so long that I'm starting to generalize too much Laughing

Tate cannot approach Lee from the side or back. He's clearly approaching (not hitting, but that doesn't matter) from the side. I said the back in my last post, which would also be illegal.

Anyway, I'm out of here. I've done enough arguing over something that the professionals have already ruled on once and are going to rule on again. Let me know if that appeal gets anywhere. (It won't.)
Sacks98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't see how that is a blind side hit they were 4 feet away from each other he should have enough awareness Tate isn't going to let Lee just tackle Wilson he even got in front of him before the block.

To me a blind side hit would be from coming out of no were that's not what i see here.

Also his appeal might not be won but a site is raffling off tickets to help pay for it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: