Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"Search" feature taken down?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: "Search" feature taken down? Reply with quote

Not sure if anyone else came across this, or ever even used it for that matter, but I recalled there being a Search option at the top of the page in the past. Now, it seems to be gone. Am I mistaken here, or did it get removed?
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 27257
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's under "View posts since last visit" in the top right of the Forum Index. First link
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Thanks dude. I was using the SubSilver skin, but when I switched back to FF, the Google search box was available.

However, I actually meant that there was a link to a "Search" option up at the very top, next to the FAQ, Profile, Messages, Log Out section. When you clicked it, you stayed on FF and were able to search for authors/content.

No big deal really, just curious.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47495
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
^Thanks dude. I was using the SubSilver skin, but when I switched back to FF, the Google search box was available.

However, I actually meant that there was a link to a "Search" option up at the very top, next to the FAQ, Profile, Messages, Log Out section. When you clicked it, you stayed on FF and were able to search for authors/content.

No big deal really, just curious.


I'm using subSilver too. It disappeared a few weeks ago along with Memberlist and other options. I didn't really mind losing it because I could never figure out how it worked. Laughing
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
I'm using subSilver too. It disappeared a few weeks ago along with Memberlist and other options. I didn't really mind losing it because I could never figure out how it worked. Laughing


Ok, understood. Thanks for at least confirming it's existence, as I can now know that I wasn't just seeing things. Laughing
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
james.mcmurry13


Moderator
Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 32368
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
^Thanks dude. I was using the SubSilver skin, but when I switched back to FF, the Google search box was available.

However, I actually meant that there was a link to a "Search" option up at the very top, next to the FAQ, Profile, Messages, Log Out section. When you clicked it, you stayed on FF and were able to search for authors/content.

No big deal really, just curious.


I'm using subSilver too. It disappeared a few weeks ago along with Memberlist and other options. I didn't really mind losing it because I could never figure out how it worked. Laughing


SubSilver is no longer supported (hasn't been for a while), so those types of features don't work on it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group