Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"Search" feature taken down?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: "Search" feature taken down? Reply with quote

Not sure if anyone else came across this, or ever even used it for that matter, but I recalled there being a Search option at the top of the page in the past. Now, it seems to be gone. Am I mistaken here, or did it get removed?
imani

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's under "View posts since last visit" in the top right of the Forum Index. First link

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Thanks dude. I was using the SubSilver skin, but when I switched back to FF, the Google search box was available.

However, I actually meant that there was a link to a "Search" option up at the very top, next to the FAQ, Profile, Messages, Log Out section. When you clicked it, you stayed on FF and were able to search for authors/content.

No big deal really, just curious.
green24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
^Thanks dude. I was using the SubSilver skin, but when I switched back to FF, the Google search box was available.

However, I actually meant that there was a link to a "Search" option up at the very top, next to the FAQ, Profile, Messages, Log Out section. When you clicked it, you stayed on FF and were able to search for authors/content.

I'm using subSilver too. It disappeared a few weeks ago along with Memberlist and other options. I didn't really mind losing it because I could never figure out how it worked. Laughing

#TeamManfred
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
I'm using subSilver too. It disappeared a few weeks ago along with Memberlist and other options. I didn't really mind losing it because I could never figure out how it worked. Laughing

Ok, understood. Thanks for at least confirming it's existence, as I can now know that I wasn't just seeing things. Laughing
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:

SubSilver is no longer supported (hasn't been for a while), so those types of features don't work on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: