Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

[GDT] Giants @ Panthers Thursday Night Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acgott

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Acgott wrote:

My sister took this at the game. Have no idea how she can afford those tickets

Extremely jealous ... I would be going to more games if I didn't have to work so much.

Believe I am so jealous she can go. I am New York for school and she is in North Carolina for school. Who made the better choice?
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Acgott wrote:

My sister took this at the game. Have no idea how she can afford those tickets

Extremely jealous ... I would be going to more games if I didn't have to work so much.

Believe I am so jealous she can go. I am New York for school and she is in North Carolina for school. Who made the better choice?

depends on where you guys went ... but Im gonna say Ny no matter what as long as you can get to the games Laughing

Not a Knicks fan
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Brown looking strong so far

IMO the O-line looked strong for the bits I watched (mostly the 1st quarter)

MightyMouse07 wrote:
Pharaoh Ramses is going to light it up tonight. He is gonna make his money today.

Kudos on calling that Smile

Xfaxtor wrote:
I just realised how little credit we get for this win. Its all about how much Carolina suck. Laughing

So does that mean the Saints suck more?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great win tonight! First time we didn't have a heart attack during a game in who knows how long!!!

Hopefully the injuries are not serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Coughlin: A Football Life? Huh?
Acgott

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rolle limping back to locker room. Left leg heavily bandaged. Big ice pack there

Twitter, too lazy to post the link
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Great win tonight! First time we didn't have a heart attack during a game in who knows how long!!!

Hopefully the injuries are not serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea this was the 1st game in awhile where I could sit back and just enjoy the game ... no worrying about losing (not trying to brag) but it was just a calming game that helped show some good hidden talent we have.

Not a Knicks fan
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Quote:
Rolle limping back to locker room. Left leg heavily bandaged. Big ice pack there

Hopefully nothing serious ... we dont need another injury on top of all the other ones we have

Not a Knicks fan
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game. Everything was working. Props to the offesnive line. Bye bye David Diehl and Ahmad Bradshaw next year.

Also Bennett pissed me off a ton when he gave up on a couple of plays early. As good as he is, thats unacceptable to me.

Andre Brown and Jayron Hosley are good ones. Barden Im not so sure about since they were playing soft on him. Still good for him showing up.

^Stone85 on the sig^
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Acgott wrote:
Quote:

Hopefully nothing serious ... we dont need another injury on top of all the other ones we have

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3149/antrel-rolle

Quote:
Giants S Antrel Rolle left Thursday's game against the Panthers with a knee injury.Rolle suffered a knee laceration with just under seven minutes left in the game on what looked to be a harmless play. He was chasing Greg Olsen in the back left corner of the end zone and hit his knee out of bounds on a sideline camera. Stevie Brown replaced Rolle and immediately intercepted Cam Newton. Rolle was carted to the locker room for X-rays.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
Great game. Everything was working. Props to the offesnive line. Bye bye David Diehl and Ahmad Bradshaw next year.

Also Bennett pissed me off a ton when he gave up on a couple of plays early. As good as he is, thats unacceptable to me.

Andre Brown and Jayron Hosley are good ones. Barden Im not so sure about since they were playing soft on him. Still good for him showing up.

I dont think we can just throw out ahmad right now ... it was only one game and I think we should wait another few games before we just get rid of our number 1

And I thought Bennett made some great plays tonight that drove us down the field and put us in scoring positions

Not a Knicks fan
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Save The Hero wrote:

I dont think we can just throw out ahmad right now ... it was only one game and I think we should wait another few games before we just get rid of our number 1

And I thought Bennett made some great plays tonight that drove us down the field and put us in scoring positions

Its the 2nd game but if Brown can be good, Im fine with going with Brown and Wilson from here on out.

I agree, but early on he gave up on a couple.

^Stone85 on the sig^
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Save The Hero wrote:

Its the 2nd game but if Brown can be good, Im fine with going with Brown and Wilson from here on out.

I agree, but early on he gave up on a couple.

2nd game My mistake ... But if he keeps this up (Brown) then Im all for trading Bradshaw.

I wasnt really paying much attention to the early part of the game, must of missed those drops.

But all that matters is we won

Not a Knicks fan
Bleedin_Green36

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the win, I bet a Panthers fan 20 bucks that the Gmen would win by double digits. See ya next week!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
2nd game My mistake ... But if he keeps this up (Brown) then Im all for trading Bradshaw.

I wasnt really paying much attention to the early part of the game, must of missed those drops.

But all that matters is we won

Wasn't any drops today I think, just he stopped running his route twice on my count. Not sure if he could've made the catch, but you need to give effort on those plays.

I definitely agree. Great win today.

^Stone85 on the sig^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: