Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Finley's Agent Calls Out Rodgers. Finley is Done.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G3RMANATOR wrote:
justo wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:
Lol @ homers who called me a hater for not jumping on the Finley bandwagon. This is just icing on the cake.

ha Homers!
packerfan.jpeg
sports sig with the same agent as the guy he's grilling

As pack4life said, finley clearly wouldn't just allow this to be said without consulting with his agent. This is just another way for Finley to make excuses for not performing up to his potential, as evidenced by him calling out Rodgers in the past. I've quickly learned that the guy is too immature to really max out his potential in the league, as most of the packer fans on this forum will point out Waldo metrics and how much "ability" the guy has which somehow make him a top 5 player at his position.

You REALLY believe Braatz and Finley discussed Braatz's response to a response to a tweet that didn't mention Rodgers? Rolling Eyes

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
byzr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
When is Quarless coming back?

#peoplesleepingonDJWilliams

DJ Williams bandwagon about to leave the station. All aboard!

Pack4life7 wrote:
4. Finley still is dropping the ball and not putting up solid numbers.

http://youtu.be/Nt1VfW1KI3o
Want to let me know how many real drops Finley has had this year? K thanks.

i almost lost it watching this video and watching Fin just stand around on run plays. the drops looked a lot worse after watching this video.

you know what is Finleys problem this year? the refs. one of Fins biggest advantages is his size and it's not making a difference because he's not getting the pass interference calls he would normally get. watch that video and he is getting mugged multiple times. he is just not catching balls that are within his reach and he needs to step up catch the ball if he wants to be paid like a top 3 TE.

personally i think Fin is one of TTs favorites. he was a project that turned out to be good and has unlimited potential going forward.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

byzr wrote:
i almost lost it watching this video and watching Fin just stand around on run plays. the drops looked a lot worse after watching this video.
Yeah this year I'm way more made about him missing/blowing off blocks than dropping balls. Twas the point I was trying to get out of that video
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
byzr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
byzr wrote:
Yeah this year I'm way more made about him missing/blowing off blocks than dropping balls. [b]Twas the point I was trying to get out of that video[b/]

very well done.

anyone know his catch to drop ratio. Rodgers seems to gravitate towards him especially on 3rd down.

don't feel like this is the reason to get rid of him though. if he can't get his head on straight and start catching the ball by the end of the year then maybe his time will have come but now just because his agent spouted off.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:
justo wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:
Lol @ homers who called me a hater for not jumping on the Finley bandwagon. This is just icing on the cake.

ha Homers!
packerfan.jpeg

As pack4life said, finley clearly wouldn't just allow this to be said without consulting with his agent. This is just another way for Finley to make excuses for not performing up to his potential, as evidenced by him calling out Rodgers in the past. I've quickly learned that the guy is too immature to really max out his potential in the league, as most of the packer fans on this forum will point out Waldo metrics and how much "ability" the guy has which somehow make him a top 5 player at his position.

You REALLY believe Braatz and Finley discussed Braatz's response to a response to a tweet that didn't mention Rodgers? Rolling Eyes

Its the agents job to represent the players, is it not and heres a direct quote from baratz

ARod is a great QB he isn't a great leader. There's a major difference. Leaders take the blame & make every1 better. He doesn't.

the quote seems like it is attacking Rodgers for not making Finley the superstar that he is supposed to be, which Finley has done so in the past

Thanks to Walter on the sig!^
McCarroll21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:
justo wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:

ha Homers!
packerfan.jpeg

Of course. Bishop is in on it, too.

Clearly both of them have tons to gain by doing this. Duh.

Thrillhouse wrote:
Our QB is overrated? Have fun watching him polish his overrated rings and trophies.
valpoPackers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once he called out Michael Jordan for not being a great leader and teammate I assumed he was being sarcastic...?
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJ was a prick to his teammates...especially at practice.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCarroll21 wrote:

I once hired a guy to roof my house.

I am still responsible for all comments he makes.

#stupidity
incognito_man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCarroll21 wrote:

#ridiculousconclusions
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G3RMANATOR wrote:
wgbeethree wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:
justo wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:

ha Homers!
packerfan.jpeg

Its the agents job to represent the players, is it not and heres a direct quote from baratz

ARod is a great QB he isn't a great leader. There's a major difference. Leaders take the blame & make every1 better. He doesn't.

the quote seems like it is attacking Rodgers for not making Finley the superstar that he is supposed to be, which Finley has done so in the past

You are completely reading what you want to into that. Where is the quote were he says Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL? Braatz tweeted that the same day. Finley's agent, not Finley, says that in his opinion Rodgers isn't a great leader. Whoopty doo! You are completely imaging a tie between that and Finley's take on the situation.

Again you are reading into things what you want to hear regarding Finley. I guarantee you can't come up with a quote where Finley blames Rodgers for not making him a superstar. It doesn't exist. Finley has had nothing but positive things to say about Rodgers (minus one minor quote 5 years ago) and has taken personal responsibility for any shortcomings in his game.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:

justo wrote:
G3RMANATOR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
McCarroll21 wrote:

#ridiculousconclusions

You obviously don't understand the job requirements of a sports agent

G3RMANATOR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:
wgbeethree wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:
justo wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:

ha Homers!
packerfan.jpeg

You are completely reading what you want to into that. Where is the quote were he says Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL? Braatz tweeted that the same day. Finley's agent, not Finley, says that in his opinion Rodgers isn't a great leader. Whoopty doo! You are completely imaging a tie between that and Finley's take on the situation.

Again you are reading into things what you want to hear regarding Finley. I guarantee you can't come up with a quote where Finley blames Rodgers for not making him a superstar. It doesn't exist. Finley has had nothing but positive things to say about Rodgers (minus one minor quote 5 years ago) and has taken personal responsibility for any shortcomings in his game.

But like it or not, the job of a sports agent is to represent the players. Considering that Finley hasn't said that he will fire his agent means that he stands by what he said. Same goes for Bishop, it is the players name that is at stake and both of them need to decide where their loyalties lie.

wgbeethree

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G3RMANATOR wrote:
wgbeethree wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:
wgbeethree wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:
justo wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:

ha Homers!
packerfan.jpeg

But like it or not, the job of a sports agent is to represent the players. Considering that Finley hasn't said that he will fire his agent means that he stands by what he said. Same goes for Bishop, it is the players name that is at stake and both of them need to decide where their loyalties lie.

Not really. His main job is to get his clients the best contract he can. I'm guessing you don't think Finley is worth his contract so he must have done a pretty decent job. Finley has already said he disagrees with his agents opinion. Apparently you didn't bother finding that out because you already have your mind made up. He doesn't have to fire him to prove that.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:

justo wrote:
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect an enormous game from Fin on Monday.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: