Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Finley's Agent Calls Out Rodgers. Finley is Done.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
When is Quarless coming back?

#peoplesleepingonDJWilliams

DJ Williams bandwagon about to leave the station. All aboard!

Pack4life7 wrote:
4. Finley still is dropping the ball and not putting up solid numbers.

http://youtu.be/Nt1VfW1KI3o
Want to let me know how many real drops Finley has had this year? K thanks.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:

Nah, I am probably too high on Quarless TBH.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:

Pack4life7 wrote:

So I'm assuming because you ignoredy first 3 points that you agree with them, Correct?

I've got Finley as having 3 drops this season. I have no more confidence in what I considered to be the best hands on the team in 2009 then I did last year.

Finley (along with all of our WRs this year) has performed poorly. Denying this is foolish.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
motorcycle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can never be too high on Quarless.

I don't really care what Finley's agent thinks, but I hope we trade 88 in the offseason. Maybe his agent is doing this to start the trade rumours early enough to get teams interested in February?
justo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
So I'm assuming because you ignoredy first 3 points that you agree with them, Correct?

Yes. He's had problems in the past and he's below our standards for him. Hasn't hit potential.

Pack4life7 wrote:
I've got Finley as having 3 drops this season. I have no more confidence in what I considered to be the best hands on the team in 2009 then I did last year.

Wait, this sentence is confusing as hell. Yo don't have more confidence in him than 2009, but he had the best hand on that team. So confidence 2012=<2009-2011 right? Just making sure I follow Laughing

Pack4life7 wrote:
Finley (along with all of our WRs this year) has performed poorly. Denying this is foolish.

Totally agree but I think we have to put some of this on Rodgers to be honest. Not saying all of it but the passing offense as a unit is doing this, not just the WRs. Actually I'm gonna throw our whole offense under the bus on this one. Outside of run blocking/Benson being able to use his 2 seconds of bust he gets on a carry we have been beyond average as a team when we have the ball.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dis Thread needs MOAR QUARLESS!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLFMS4VP2fk

Me gusta! Every time I see this play I have a grin on my face. I like the little pause before the snap and Q is just staring him down like, "You gunna get it this time lil boy". Then procedes to destroy JA and torch the Vikings coverage unit. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
Lets take a second to look at the facts here.

1. Finley has called out Rodgers in an immature way already in the past.(After the Titans game in 2008)

2. Finley said last year he was upset with the fact that he and Rodgers weren't on the same page during a year we went 15-1 and put up record breaking numbers on Offense.

3. Finley gets a new contract after a absolutely terrible performance against the Giants and says he was worried about being hurt all last year which contributed to his poor performance.

I'm not saying that he went directly to his agent and said "Tweet this about Aaron publicly" but I am fairly certain that Finley puts a lot of the blame on why he is not performing up to his own or the team standards on his Quarterback play.

Now, the agent is a moron for doing this without question. But to believe that he did this all on his own accord without any murmurs from his client about being displeased what so ever?

Absolutely ridiculous. There have been no bigger Finley supporters than me since he got drafted and I really thought he was going to right the ship this season and be a Top 3 TE but after this I am abandoning hope.

1.) As a 21 year old rookie. He took responsibility for that.

2.) He is a guy that expects to put up numbers and said he wasn't on the same page. OMG he must have meant it was Rodgers fault. He said he needed to get back on the same page with his qb not that it was his qbs fault.

3.) People make it sound like this guy was a scrub last year. Dude was 12th in yardage and 3rd in TDs. Lets look at this more...

The only guys ahead of Finley in yardage that had less targets than him or less than 20 more targets than him were Vernon Davis, Fred Davis, and Brent Celek.

Finley had 92 targets with 55 catches 767 yards

Vernon Davis had 95 targets 67 catches and 792 yards

Fred Davis had 88 targets 59 catches and 796 yards

Celek had 97 targets 62 catches and 811 yards

Finley had 8 tds only 2 guys bested him in that category and they were

Gronk with 17 tds but 124 targets

And

Graham with 11 tds and 149 targets.

They also got a lot of targets in the redzone. I have always said they need to use Finley more near the endzone. In all honesty if Finley got as many looks as Gronk or Graham he would have similar numbers imo.

Props to Jamison. for the sick sig!!
justo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:remembers he tried to cut Q last preseason:
SplashDive

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
justo wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:

Pack4life7 wrote:

Not saying you are wrong about the number of drops you got but are you counting the ones where he is getting mugged and there would have been pi with normal refs and the one he dove for in chicago. I am looking on my ohone at work so I can't really get a great look at the vid.

Props to Jamison. for the sick sig!!
G3RMANATOR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol @ homers who called me a hater for not jumping on the Finley bandwagon. This is just icing on the cake.

Thanks to Walter on the sig!^
justo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G3RMANATOR wrote:
Lol @ homers who called me a hater for not jumping on the Finley bandwagon. This is just icing on the cake.

ha Homers!
packerfan.jpeg
sports sig with the same agent as the guy he's grilling
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G3RMANATOR wrote:

Something his agent said is icing on the cake? That makes sense. And people still say "haters"? Laughing
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:

Yes. He's had problems in the past and he's below our standards for him. Hasn't hit potential.

Pack4life7 wrote:

Wait, this sentence is confusing as hell. Yo don't have more confidence in him than 2009, but he had the best hand on that team. So confidence 2012=<2009-2011 right? Just making sure I follow Laughing

Pack4life7 wrote:

Totally agree but I think we have to put some of this on Rodgers to be honest. Not saying all of it but the passing offense as a unit is doing this, not just the WRs. Actually I'm gonna throw our whole offense under the bus on this one. Outside of run blocking/Benson being able to use his 2 seconds of bust he gets on a carry we have been beyond average as a team when we have the ball.

Sorry I was in class, that was really confusing.

I meant that in 2009 I thought Finley had the best hands on the team. In 2011 he led the team in drops and I haven't seen the problem fixed.

Some of it's on Rodgers, but I put most of why Finley isn't at his 2009 level because of a lake of focus and effort on his part. He could be the ultimate weapon in M3s Offense, it just never came together.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
G3RMANATOR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:

ha Homers!
packerfan.jpeg
sports sig with the same agent as the guy he's grilling

As pack4life said, finley clearly wouldn't just allow this to be said without consulting with his agent. This is just another way for Finley to make excuses for not performing up to his potential, as evidenced by him calling out Rodgers in the past. I've quickly learned that the guy is too immature to really max out his potential in the league, as most of the packer fans on this forum will point out Waldo metrics and how much "ability" the guy has which somehow make him a top 5 player at his position.

Thanks to Walter on the sig!^
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:

Something his agent said is icing on the cake? That makes sense. And people still say "haters"? Laughing

He got a ton of slack from people when he called Finley not a team player and not worth the headaches.

He's looking pretty right at the moment.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: