Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Josh Morgan, Lorenzo Alexander fined by the league

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Josh Morgan, Lorenzo Alexander fined by the league Reply with quote

Quote:
Week 2 NFL Fines: #Redskins WR Josh Morgan was fined $7,875 for throwing the ball at #Rams CB Cortland Finnegan.

Quote:
Week 2 NFL Fines: #Redskins LB Lorenzo Alexander was fined $15,750 for his horse collar tackle on #Rams WR Danny Amendola.

And
Quote:
Week 2 NFL Fines: #Rams rookie CB Janoris Jenkins was fined $15,750 for unnecessary roughness on #Redskins TE Fred Davis.

Quote:
Week 2 NFL Fines: #Rams DE Robert Quinn was fined $7,875 for unnecessary roughness during the #Redskins game.

https://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates
Tom Brady Tribute
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But nothing on Finnegan and his face mask grab? Or Jackson spiking the ball for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Or the dude who put the late hit on Fletcher?

Man, raw, thats just raw.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
But nothing on Finnegan and his face mask grab? Or Jackson spiking the ball for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Or the dude who put the late hit on Fletcher?

Man, raw, thats just raw.

Yep that's how this league does us man
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fines the league hands down are a joke.

Alexander's penalty shouldn't have even been a penalty, it wasn't a true horse collar he just grabbed the side of the shoulder pad and Amendola fell backward.

I agree with mike23md, finnegan should have gotten something and the Jenkins hit still makes me mad that he got no penalty on that. Then all the other late hits on Griffin and the late hit Hunter had on Fletcher.

They missed at least 5 personal fouls on the rams in the game. It's honestly the dirtiest game I've ever seen

Last edited by turtle28 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d8wrC?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=washington-redskins

Quote:
“Well, you have to look at the penalties,” he said. “We are a very disciplined football team. There were a number of those calls that shouldn’t have been called and a number of calls that should have been called.”

And that’s true. Both of guard Kory Lichtensteiger’s holding penalties against New Orleans were bogus. Bowen was penalized for offside in the fourth quarter against St. Louis when a Rams’ lineman obviously committed a false start.

Linebacker London Fletcher was flagged for a late hit against the Rams even though receiver Danny Amendola had not stepped out of bounds.

More of the same treatment from the NFL. Seems like we usually have to beat the other team AND the refs
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
The fines the league hands down are a joke.

Alexander's penalty shouldn't have even been a penalty, it wasn't a true horse collar he just grabbed the side of the shoulder pad and Amendola fell backward.

I agree with mike23md, finnegan should have gotten something and the Jenkins hit still makes me mad that he got no penalty on that. Then all the other late hits on Griffin and the late hit Hunter had on Fletcher.

They missed at least 5 personal fouls on the rams in the game. It's honestly the dirtiest game I've ever seen

And That made me lose all respect for Jeff Fisher. He had a long reputation in Tennessee of getting his players to play dirty ball, but not get caught at it.

That stuff about twisting ankles, late hits and punches, and playing "AFTER" the whistle blows is dirty as it gets. Now someone from GW's old staff saying Fisher's squad has the GW taint-- Well it was there before --it's called FISHer TAINT.

I'll never root for a Jeff Fisher squad again
Almm24

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the fines in NFL News you will see that alot of them are for unnecessary roughness and late hits. The replacement refs are letting the games get out of control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: