Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ryan Williams: “I hit rock bottom”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZCardinalsFan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Ryan Williams: “I hit rock bottom” Reply with quote

After Sunday’s game was over, Ryan Williams shut off his phone. He felt bad enough about the fumble that almost cost the Cardinals a win. He didn’t need to hear from anyone about it, even if it was words of encouragement.
He turned the phone back on Monday morning. Ten minutes later, he got the call that his grandfather – who had been sick – had passed away.
“The best way I can describe it, I hit rock bottom, on and off the field,” Williams told azcardinals.com Wednesday. “It was a tough thing to swallow.
“I sat back and thought, ‘Is this really happening?’ ”

http://blog.azcardinals.com/2012/09/19/ryan-williams-i-hit-rock-bottom/

This is sad news. What turns out to be a bad Sunday. turns out to be a horrible Mondays.

My condolences go out to him and his family.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea he had a death in the family. Maybe he was a little more down emotionally than I thought.

My prayers go out to him and his.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: