Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT- Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) vs Arizona Cardinals (3-0)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willy_law

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: GDT- Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) vs Arizona Cardinals (3-0) Reply with quote

VS

Sunday September 23rd
4:05 PM
University of Phoenix Stadium

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you the Cardiac Eagles. Consistently Pulling out nail biters in the most unlikely fashion. Will our winning ways continue or will KK and company knock us out?

REVENGE- Arizona has beaten us the last 2 times we have played them. This must end.

FORD WINDSTAR KEYS TO THE GAME

Arrow The Replacements

Both of these QB's had backed up Donnie Football and Vick replaced KK. There is going to be a good old fashioned western standoff between these two. Who ever minimizes there mistakes should come out victorious.. of course we haven't done that and are 2-0

Arrow When will our O stop the turnovers?

Our Defense has been flat out amazing and our Offense has looked really sexy outside of the constant turnovers. Will we find the turnover bug cure this game? If so Arizona is in for a long day.

Arrow Shutting down Fitz

Arizona has not had a running game all season. I do not expect it to show up during this game either. DRC returns to the desert and Nnamdi will have his biggest challenge. Can we shut down Fitz with our CB tandem. If we minimize Fitz and eliminate a surprisingly impressive Andre Roberts. This should be good.

CELEBRITY SCORE PREDICTION
The Round Mound of Rebound - Sir Charles Barkley

"Eagles vs Cardinals. I played in both of these cities and well I like them both, but the weather out in Arizona is turrible just turrible and plus I learned my golf swing out in the desert and that turrible as well. Now that I think about it I hate Arizona. "

"Give me the Eagles 27-14 "

TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.
Blahman88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea

Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabb Bowl!

Maybe he's in Arizona~

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Fitz has straigh up taken a dump on us the last two games, that needs to be stopped. We should demolish their offensive line and force numerous turnovers.

Eagles - 21
Cards - 13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Larry Fitz has straigh up taken a dump on us the last two games, that needs to be stopped. We should demolish their offensive line and force numerous turnovers.

Eagles - 21
Cards - 13

I'm sure the Cardinals are thinking the same thing.

It's going to be the battle of the defenses and QBs me thinks. Whichever QB makes the fewest mistakes is likely to be on the winning side.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: GDT- Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) vs Arizona Cardinals (2-0 Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
Arrow Shutting down Fitz

This, very much.

https://twitter.com/ZBerm
Quote:
Larry Fitzgerald has played 4 career games against the Eagles. His avg in those games? 6.5 catches, 114 yds, 2 TDs

He has destroyed us over his career.

Anyway, looking forward to this game. Will be a good defensive battle, as many have predicted, but I think our O (minus the plethora of turnovers) is a little further along then theirs. Should be a good one on Sunday.
LOLKevinKolb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: GDT- Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) vs Arizona Cardinals (2-0 Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:

lol of course we had JJ on Fitz Laughing Laughing

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

Eagles - 21
Cards - 13

It's going to be the battle of the defenses and QBs me thinks. Whichever QB makes the fewest mistakes is likely to be on the winning side.

Except they dont' have the talent nor depth that we having coming off the edge[though Acho and Schofield aren't bad, but they have nothing behind them], and it's not even close. Our offensive line is also much more talented then their offensive line, and I'm excited to see Babin eat up Bobby Massie.

Also, pretty stoked to see PP7 play, kid looks electric so far.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

Eagles - 21
Cards - 13

Except they dont' have the talent nor depth that we having coming off the edge[though Acho and Schofield aren't bad, but they have nothing behind them], and it's not even close. Our offensive line is also much more talented then their offensive line, and I'm excited to see Babin eat up Bobby Massie.

Quickest way to the QB is through the middle and in Dockett and Campbell, they have two of the most talented interior linemen around.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

Eagles - 21
Cards - 13

Quickest way to the QB is through the middle and in Dockett and Campbell, they have two of the most talented interior linemen around.

Toddfather will shut one down, the other[likely Campbell] could cause some problems[unless Mathis/Bell/Dunlap step their game up], I wouldn't expect much though. It also has a lot to do with the fact that Dan Williams is mediocre at best and provides no threat to our offensive line.

It'll be fun to watch, think you're giving their pass rush to much credit though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping Brandon Graham gets at least 15 snaps. He's outplaying both Tapp and Hunt right now.
marky_b27

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

Eagles - 21
Cards - 13

Toddfather will shut one down, the other[likely Campbell] could cause some problems[unless Mathis/Bell/Dunlap step their game up], I wouldn't expect much though. It also has a lot to do with the fact that Dan Williams is mediocre at best and provides no threat to our offensive line.

It'll be fun to watch, think you're giving their pass rush to much credit though.

I think you, and others are just dismissing the Arizona D. This defense held Brady and co to 18 points. It's gonna be more difficult than everyone else thinks.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:

Eagles - 21
Cards - 13

I think you, and others are just dismissing the Arizona D. This defense held Brady and co to 18 points. It's gonna be more difficult than everyone else thinks.

Where did I ever say the were bad, can you show me please? I said their pass rush isn't as good as ours, nothing else, you're turning it into "you think their defense sucks" type thing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think our D plays outstanding this game. I wonder if it'll be Nnamdi vs Fitz all day. It couldn't be last year because of Asante.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Think our D plays outstanding this game. I wonder if it'll be Nnamdi vs Fitz all day. It couldn't be last year because of Asante.

DRC and Nnamdi have been playing sides, I don't think that will change for Fitz. Both of them match up reasonably well (about as well as a CB can) with Fitz.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 1 of 96

Jump to: