Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 GDT: Bears vs. Rams (12 pm CT, Fox)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnegan trashed Cutler in his post game comments, essentially saying that Cutler was hurting the offense and that is typical.
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want to see Williams at LT. He might not be better than Webb...he won't be worse. Our WR routes are anything but innovative. Others said it before, how in the world did Martz do the broadcast of the Saints game while simultaneously calling our plays on offense??? Seriously, this playcalling has got to get better, a LOT better. Our D is awesome, our O is anemic. If we can find a way to get 24 points a game we won't lose 4 more games this year, the problem is, I don't know at this point how viable that is.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defense did a lot of good things today.

Bears would not have won this game without Michael Bush. Fantastic offseason add.

However, the offense desperately needs to gel as a unit. It's not just on Tice, or on Jay, it's on EVERY guy out there. They're playing as 11 guys, not as a team.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was suppose to be a big year for Cutler and 3 games in we've is sitting with 4 TDs/6 INTs.

Last edited by WindyCity on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
This was suppose to be a big year for Cutler and 3 games in we've is sitting with 2 TDs/6 INTs.

We have is sitting
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
I like the Rams and I think that they are on the way up with Jeff Fisher.

But lets not look to far into a terrible game the Bears played against the Packers and a nice win that the Rams had. The NFL is reactionary to a fault.

The Bears are still a team talented enough to win the division and the Rams are still a work in progress.

I think this game will be more competitive than the Colts game, but it still should be a win for the Bears.

The real tipping point for the Bears is that we have 4-5 players that can sack the QB going against a weak OL and the Rams have 2 players that can sack the QB going against a weak OL.

That's a stretch.

While I do agree that the Bears should be favored and I think they'll probably win this game(even though I'm picking the Rams), the bold is a major stretch.

We have 2 guys who are proving to be top tier pass rushers. You guys have Peppers. And I'll give you Melton as well. That's 2 vs. 2.
I'd like a recount on this. Very Happy
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
This was suppose to be a big year for Cutler and 3 games in we've is sitting with 4 TDs/6 INTs.

When has the offense gotten off to a fast start after 2006?
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsaddict wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

But lets not look to far into a terrible game the Bears played against the Packers and a nice win that the Rams had. The NFL is reactionary to a fault.

The Bears are still a team talented enough to win the division and the Rams are still a work in progress.

I think this game will be more competitive than the Colts game, but it still should be a win for the Bears.

The real tipping point for the Bears is that we have 4-5 players that can sack the QB going against a weak OL and the Rams have 2 players that can sack the QB going against a weak OL.

That's a stretch.

While I do agree that the Bears should be favored and I think they'll probably win this game(even though I'm picking the Rams), the bold is a major stretch.

We have 2 guys who are proving to be top tier pass rushers. You guys have Peppers. And I'll give you Melton as well. That's 2 vs. 2.

I am the prophet.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsaddict wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

That's a stretch.

Wow, kick a guy while he's down...dirty. I'd expect that from Cortland Finnegan but not you, bearsaddict! Crying or Very sad

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
bearsaddict wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

That's a stretch.

Wow, kick a guy while he's down...dirty. I'd expect that from Cortland Finnegan but not you, bearsaddict! Crying or Very sad
Ha ha, I kid I kid! Don't take it personally, I just thought it was funny. You guys are a team on the rise and there is no question about it. I have enjoyed all of your posts this week, and that is a whole lot more than what I can say for about 90% of the cheese brains that come into our forum.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
bearsaddict wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

That's a stretch.

As a Rams fan I would still be okay with this game, I have not seen them this competitive and aggressive in years.

As with us the OL is killing them.
TexasBearsFan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Finnegan trashed Cutler in his post game comments, essentially saying that Cutler was hurting the offense and that is typical.

Someone should tell Cortland to check the scoreboard.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexasBearsFan wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

His point was that Cutler did not have a ton to do with the scoreboard.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

His point was that Cutler did not have a ton to do with the scoreboard.

Cutler was fine today. The one pick he had wasn't his fault and he lost about 40 pass yards from bad drops. Not every game is gonna be 300 yards and 3 TD. Sometimes a QB playing well just means playing mistake free football. Was he perfect today? No. But a QB having a perfect game happens how often exactly? He executed the game plan pretty well and that was a big reason we won the game. I don't care if his stat line doesn't pop off the page.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler hasn't been great early in the season, but I gotta wonder what people would be saying if some of those easy endzone drops over the past two games had been completed. How many were there today alone? Two?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 27 of 29

Jump to: