Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 GDT: Bears vs. Rams (12 pm CT, Fox)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeniceBearsFan wrote:
If the bears win today it will be because the offense took care of the football and jay didnt force it to brandon marshall. Marshall will have plays where he's open and there could even be a homerun play or two with him, but in these past two games I feel like jay is forcing it to marshall and ignoring the short-underneath receivers that could illtriculate the ball down the field. Take what the defense gives you, run the ball, and the bears should win easily today
Illtriculate? I love guys who make up words.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArodFanboy wrote:
When is the NFL finally going to realize that scabs aren't capable of doing the ref's jobs? There's been so many examples this year already. I don't get how much longer they can let these games suffer without just giving them what they want.
Oh, please. There has been little or no difference at least in the Bears games.

There are lots of officials who can do this job.
ShaggyBear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
raq11 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Any chance the Bears can win the Division pretty much disappeared Thursday night.

Minor overreaction
I have been watching this team for more than 4 decades. I have seen this before. We would have to have Mike Ditka as coach to make up the loss to GB. They are not going to lose more than three or four more games max and we are probably going to finish right around 9 wins. I hope like heck I am wrong and Smith is a genius who has been hiding his brilliance.

No you have been watching this team for 2 games...and guess what to make up for the loss against GB all we have to do is beat them at home...and if the offence can do anything and the D is still playing as well we will.
The Bears team is much more than the latest variation.

Sure we can beat GB at home but who honestly believes that will happen?

I do, I still believe we lost that game more then they lost it

ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonserinNC wrote:
Timothy67 wrote:
Gee, why dont we give Fisher a couple hours to decide if he is going to challenge or not.

This is horrible, the replacement officials are screwing us here.

The refs can chose to review a random play at any given time?

I dont get why people give the replacements so much crap....like do you guys even remember the regular officials??

The reason they review EVERY turnover and scoring play now is because the refs kept screwing it up. Its the reason why they introduced video replay in the FIRST place. Haha

That whole story line this season I just dont understand. The media got you guys fooled, now everyone feels like the old refs were awesome??

If anything I like that the replacements let the guys play a little more.
Yeah, I think it is hilarious to see the Sports Babblers direct opinion. The old bums were little, if any, better than the New bums. You know the Bears are gonna get screwed either way.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Nice, hester. That ball was so catchable
Right before this play I told my buddy that it was stupid to replace a taller receiver with Hester. We lost 5-6" with that substitution.

Cutler threw the ball to high for Devin but it would have been perfect for the guy he replaced, Jeffreys. Dumb move.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timothy67 wrote:
Blatant FACE MASK from Courtland. What a scumball.

And then we put Bell in again.

Tice is a moron.
It was a good idea to take Bush out since we might have a BIG need for him later on. We still don't know when Forte will be back.

Plus Bell needs some work. Good place to get it.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
We needed the win.

I just wanted to walk away feeling better about the offense and I don't which sucks.
They cut the sacks; caught the ball a little better; and Cutler was better. Improve every week like this and we could be a good team.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Defense did a lot of good things today.

Bears would not have won this game without Michael Bush. Fantastic offseason add.

However, the offense desperately needs to gel as a unit. It's not just on Tice, or on Jay, it's on EVERY guy out there. They're playing as 11 guys, not as a team.
A super offense is like a well-oiled watch but it takes time for it to mesh together. Keep improving and it will be fine.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
tikitiger wrote:
Any update on Forte's status for week 4?

He has a high ankle sprain, which means hes out 4-6 weeks i believe. I wouldn't start him in fantasy football.

No. He Doesn't have a high ankle sprain... But we should no more as the week progresses. I fully expect Forte to be out there against the Boys on MNF.
Although Smith has said that he does not have a high ankle sprain you can't put much stock in that. We just don't know.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaggyBear wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
raq11 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Any chance the Bears can win the Division pretty much disappeared Thursday night.

Minor overreaction
I have been watching this team for more than 4 decades. I have seen this before. We would have to have Mike Ditka as coach to make up the loss to GB. They are not going to lose more than three or four more games max and we are probably going to finish right around 9 wins. I hope like heck I am wrong and Smith is a genius who has been hiding his brilliance.

No you have been watching this team for 2 games...and guess what to make up for the loss against GB all we have to do is beat them at home...and if the offence can do anything and the D is still playing as well we will.

No question but what leads you to believe that the coaching will be better?
ShaggyBear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
raq11 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:

Minor overreaction

Because I don't believe Tice and Bates are really insane like Martz was. I think they will at least learn something and take advantage a little better. The Packers are not invincible, and we have the talent to beat them. We just need to put it all together.

TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaggyBear wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
raq11 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:

Minor overreaction

Because I don't believe Tice and Bates are really insane like Martz was. I think they will at least learn something and take advantage a little better. The Packers are not invincible, and we have the talent to beat them. We just need to put it all together.

Your cat is fat.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to turn the page Ty

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
ShaggyBear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
ShaggyBear wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
raq11 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:

Minor overreaction

Your cat is fat.

Haha, actually he is fat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to: