Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 GDT: Bears vs. Rams (12 pm CT, Fox)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 18462
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who else is extremely excited about Brandon Marshall vs. Cortland Finnegan?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raq11


Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 686
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Marshall's pre-game interview going on right now is really something, could calm a lot of people down to be honest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raq11


Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 686
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Who else is extremely excited about Brandon Marshall vs. Cortland Finnegan?


Two years ago I'd dread this matchup and I'd put a wager that Brandon was surely going to get a 15 yard penalty...now I think it will be funny. Does anyone even like Cortland's antics? Even Rams fans?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jspiel24


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 6841
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raq11 wrote:
Brandon Marshall's pre-game interview going on right now is really something, could calm a lot of people down to be honest


Doubt it. Nothing he could say that would calm the medias current. Storylines to write my man.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ConVict90


Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 2253
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more excited about Alshon vs Janoris Jenkins than I am Marsh and Finnegan. Last time the two played in college, both brought out the best of each other so it will be interesting to see if Alshon can execute.
_________________
Adopt-A-Bear: (A-Dub) Adrian Wilson

TCKL-
SCK-
FF-
INT-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GRRLacher


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 07 Mar 2005
Posts: 20640
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a convincing win to get things back on track...put last week's terrible game behind us and get things rolling again in the right direction.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10059
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRLacher wrote:
We need a convincing win to get things back on track...put last week's terrible game behind us and get things rolling again in the right direction.


Exactly if the Bears do what they should to the Rams this will all disappear.

That is the worst part of Thursday night football the loses linger for 10 days.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22942
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-peppers-sits-out-forte-making-progress-20120919,0,6192166.story

Quote:
Chicago Bears defensive end Julius Peppers was the only player held out of practice Wednesday as the team continued preparation for the St. Louis Rams.

The Bears also held out running back Matt Forte, who continues to recover from a sprained ankle. Smith said Forte is "making progress."

Linebacker Brian Urlacher (knee) practiced Wednesday but is likely to be held out Thursday, as part of a normal routine.

_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jspiel24


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 6841
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-peppers-sits-out-forte-making-progress-20120919,0,6192166.story

Quote:
Chicago Bears defensive end Julius Peppers was the only player held out of practice Wednesday as the team continued preparation for the St. Louis Rams.

The Bears also held out running back Matt Forte, who continues to recover from a sprained ankle. Smith said Forte is "making progress."

Linebacker Brian Urlacher (knee) practiced Wednesday but is likely to be held out Thursday, as part of a normal routine.



_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22942
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jspiel24 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-peppers-sits-out-forte-making-progress-20120919,0,6192166.story

Quote:
Chicago Bears defensive end Julius Peppers was the only player held out of practice Wednesday as the team continued preparation for the St. Louis Rams.

The Bears also held out running back Matt Forte, who continues to recover from a sprained ankle. Smith said Forte is "making progress."

Linebacker Brian Urlacher (knee) practiced Wednesday but is likely to be held out Thursday, as part of a normal routine.




Yeah I think he means Peppers was the only guy held out who could have potentially practiced…Forte with the ankle wasn’t able to.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blkwdw13


Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Posts: 1705
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
jspiel24 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-peppers-sits-out-forte-making-progress-20120919,0,6192166.story

Quote:
Chicago Bears defensive end Julius Peppers was the only player held out of practice Wednesday as the team continued preparation for the St. Louis Rams.

The Bears also held out running back Matt Forte, who continues to recover from a sprained ankle. Smith said Forte is "making progress."

Linebacker Brian Urlacher (knee) practiced Wednesday but is likely to be held out Thursday, as part of a normal routine.




Yeah I think he means Peppers was the only guy held out who could have potentially practiced…Forte with the ankle wasn’t able to.


Or they could have meant the only defensive player held out, either way though sloppy writing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lilant2398


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 1596
Location: St.louis
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Who else is extremely excited about Brandon Marshall vs. Cortland Finnegan?


probably wont see much of it unless you guys come on it 2 wr base sets alot
_________________
St.louis Rams don't play 60 minutes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 11029
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Week 3 GDT: Bears vs. Rams (12 pm CT, Fox) Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:


Guess what.
I'll make a wordplay story for you guys.

The Bears play the troubled Rams Sunday, hard. Winning isn't the Rams' Forte, so the Bears can find themselves in a Webb of success Sunday. Hopefully Blue Jay will stop feeling so blue, so the Earl of Vanderbilt and Marshall don't have to arrest him. That just wouldn't be Wright. Hopefully the Briggade shows up and we don't have a Melton, which isn't likely when we have healthy Peppers in the mix. So stop thinking of Michael's Bush and think about Cariming our opponents. McClellin looks like Sloth from The Goonies. Sunday should be Goulden. Bear down.

A SONNET FOR TYTY

Now we have our own wise guy, tyty,
deciding to spice up this site
by walking his wit so we open our eye
to take in all before our sight.
Lord knows interest can sometimes wane
when faithful posters thoughts dry up
or everybody tries to play nice
and not say things which will cause pain
or just sit quiet, read, and sip from their cup.
Ole tyty knows how to make a quip in a trice
and produce a chuckle and a smile
and make us feel good like we ran a mile.
Some people are gloomy others are bright
Tyty's posts bring us all a little more light.

Let me be the first to say that this caught me COMPLETELY off guard Al.
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 48582
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raq11 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Who else is extremely excited about Brandon Marshall vs. Cortland Finnegan?


Two years ago I'd dread this matchup and I'd put a wager that Brandon was surely going to get a 15 yard penalty...now I think it will be funny. Does anyone even like Cortland's antics? Even Rams fans?


Hell yea, we love Cortland and his antics. If he was on the Bears, you'd understand. He's the ultimate troll...plus he's a darn good player.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 8018
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Week 3 GDT: Bears vs. Rams (12 pm CT, Fox) Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:


Guess what.
I'll make a wordplay story for you guys.

The Bears play the troubled Rams Sunday, hard. Winning isn't the Rams' Forte, so the Bears can find themselves in a Webb of success Sunday. Hopefully Blue Jay will stop feeling so blue, so the Earl of Vanderbilt and Marshall don't have to arrest him. That just wouldn't be Wright. Hopefully the Briggade shows up and we don't have a Melton, which isn't likely when we have healthy Peppers in the mix. So stop thinking of Michael's Bush and think about Cariming our opponents. McClellin looks like Sloth from The Goonies. Sunday should be Goulden. Bear down.

A SONNET FOR TYTY

Now we have our own wise guy, tyty,
deciding to spice up this site
by walking his wit so we open our eye
to take in all before our sight.
Lord knows interest can sometimes wane
when faithful posters thoughts dry up
or everybody tries to play nice
and not say things which will cause pain
or just sit quiet, read, and sip from their cup.
Ole tyty knows how to make a quip in a trice
and produce a chuckle and a smile
and make us feel good like we ran a mile.
Some people are gloomy others are bright
Tyty's posts bring us all a little more light.

Let me be the first to say that this caught me COMPLETELY off guard Al.
Hey just trying to class up dis joiont.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 2 of 29

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group