Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steve Sabol of NFL Films dead at age 69

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Steve Sabol of NFL Films dead at age 69 Reply with quote

Quote:
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: “Steve Sabol was the creative genius behind the remarkable work of NFL Films. Steve’s passion for football was matched by his incredible talent and energy. Steve’s legacy will be part of the NFL forever. He was a major contributor to the success of the NFL, a man who changed the way we look at football and sports, and a great friend.”LINK

Thank you, Mr. Sabol for bringing this to RaiderNation!

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is crap. You mean to tell me NO ONE remembers where they were the 1st time they heard "Autumn Wind"?

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
This is crap. You mean to tell me NO ONE remembers where they were the 1st time they heard "Autumn Wind"?

I just saw this, sad, sad day. R.I.P Mr Sabol, thank you for the BEST theme song in the NFL. You and you're contributions will be missed and will never be matched.
SPaceGhost

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Steve Sabol of NFL Films dead at age 69 Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Quote:
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: “Steve Sabol was the creative genius behind the remarkable work of NFL Films. Steve’s passion for football was matched by his incredible talent and energy. Steve’s legacy will be part of the NFL forever. He was a major contributor to the success of the NFL, a man who changed the way we look at football and sports, and a great friend.”LINK

Thank you, Mr. Sabol for bringing this to RaiderNation!

lol, i have that cd. Cool

no one else has a song in tribute to its team... NO ONE! Steve knew who the bad boys of the nfl were... Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: