Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 GDT: Lions (1-1) vs. Titans (0-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 46, 47, 48  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win this game?
Lions
73%
 73%  [ 36 ]
Titans
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
Tie
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 49

Author Message
Maverick12


Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 1597
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leshoure, Houston, and Bentley all participate in practice today Dancing Delmas still out though. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25886
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to think about the matchup. The Detroit Lions would win this game but the team that has shown up the last two weeks isn't the Lions.

Really, the past two weeks has created a number of questions but not many answers.

Matt Stafford needs to have a good game. I don't know why he has regressed this season but he hasn't done a good job protecting the ball and he has been terribly inconsistent with his accuracy.

I'm looking for more out of Avril. He has played decent but he needs to step up. Against San Fran he over ran a number of plays.

Titus Young needs to be a factor. He has been virtually invisible.

With CJ2K the dline needs to get a push and those linebackers HAVE to fill gaps.

Normally I would be confident in the Lions ability to blow out the Titans but I haven't seen sufficient consistency in any aspect of their game to make any prediction so I voted tie.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detroitroar


Joined: 24 Jan 2011
Posts: 4723
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought much of Locker, and while he is still young and may prove to be a good pick, he flat out isnt very good right now. Their run game is worse than ours and their D isnt much better.

Hate to be arrogant but I really think this will be a blowout.

Lions 45
Titans 10

Same as last years Broncos game.
_________________
Team Stylish



2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Joe Lombardi
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: James Ihedigbo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanFuller003


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 20181
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick12 wrote:
Leshoure, Houston, and Bentley all participate in practice today Dancing Delmas still out though. Crying or Very sad

That must have been a serious knee scope. Trent Richardson had his knee done by the same doctor around the same time, and he was ready for the Browns' season opener, then had a huge game last week. I wonder why it's taking Delmas so much longer to recover, especially considering he plays a position that doesn't rely so much on cutting?

We could certainly stand to get him back, though, I know that much. Our defense was atrocious on Sunday.

detroitroar wrote:
Hate to be arrogant but I really think this will be a blowout.

That's what we were all saying before the Rams' game, isn't it? Frankly, if the defense doesn't get it's crap together and Stafford doesn't stop throwing interceptions, we're not going to blow anyone out this year.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 4021
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detroitroar wrote:
I never thought much of Locker, and while he is still young and may prove to be a good pick, he flat out isnt very good right now. Their run game is worse than ours and their D isnt much better.

Hate to be arrogant but I really think this will be a blowout.

Lions 45
Titans 10

Same as last years Broncos game.


Locker was solid vs New England, poor against San Diego. Though some of his troubles against San Diego can be credited to A. drops and B. lack of talent at receiver, as Britt and Washington were both limited. I expect both to play the full game this weekend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 25151
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
detroitroar wrote:
I never thought much of Locker, and while he is still young and may prove to be a good pick, he flat out isnt very good right now. Their run game is worse than ours and their D isnt much better.

Hate to be arrogant but I really think this will be a blowout.

Lions 45
Titans 10

Same as last years Broncos game.


Locker was solid vs New England, poor against San Diego. Though some of his troubles against San Diego can be credited to A. drops and B. lack of talent at receiver, as Britt and Washington were both limited. I expect both to play the full game this weekend.


Plus he's basically a rookie and the whole offense has been on his shoulders considering there is no run game. I mean come on, he's the leading rusher.
_________________

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 25151
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not expecting a win at all. The way the Titans have started the season is just pathetic. Britt and Washington will play more but Britt is still trying to get back to himself. I'm expecting a slightly better game from CJ but nothing good at all. Maybe a 12 carry for 25 yards performance. Suh, Williams, Fairly, and Hill will eat this interior O-Line alive. McCarthy will most likely miss this game for the Titans, so Pettigrew will probably have a huge game. Expecting a score of like ....

Lions - 35
Titans - 21
_________________

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25886
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
I'm not expecting a win at all. The way the Titans have started the season is just pathetic. Britt and Washington will play more but Britt is still trying to get back to himself. I'm expecting a slightly better game from CJ but nothing good at all. Maybe a 12 carry for 25 yards performance. Suh, Williams, Fairly, and Hill will eat this interior O-Line alive. McCarthy will most likely miss this game for the Titans, so Pettigrew will probably have a huge game. Expecting a score of like ....

Lions - 35
Titans - 21


As Lions fans we certainly empathize with franchise difficulties and players requiring time to learn or simply don't develop.

I'm not quick to write off the Titans The Lions have gotten off to a poor start and haven't given fans any reason to get over confident.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish


Last edited by diehardlionfan on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detroitroar


Joined: 24 Jan 2011
Posts: 4723
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanFuller003 wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:
Leshoure, Houston, and Bentley all participate in practice today Dancing Delmas still out though. Crying or Very sad

That must have been a serious knee scope. Trent Richardson had his knee done by the same doctor around the same time, and he was ready for the Browns' season opener, then had a huge game last week. I wonder why it's taking Delmas so much longer to recover, especially considering he plays a position that doesn't rely so much on cutting?

We could certainly stand to get him back, though, I know that much. Our defense was atrocious on Sunday.

detroitroar wrote:
Hate to be arrogant but I really think this will be a blowout.

That's what we were all saying before the Rams' game, isn't it? Frankly, if the defense doesn't get it's crap together and Stafford doesn't stop throwing interceptions, we're not going to blow anyone out this year.


I didnt think we would blowout the Rams. I think the Rams are better than Tennessee anyways. Plus, I saw some good things against SF that I think can make us better.

This team will be fine.
_________________
Team Stylish



2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Joe Lombardi
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: James Ihedigbo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyguy1609


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 2361
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if Stafford plays like he did last yr we win in a blow out fashion if the 2012 stafford plays(ints, over throws) its a lot closer then it should be
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
qball8001


Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 7934
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we play like we should, we will have this game over by midway through the third. That being said, this is the NFL and any given Sunday things can happen. So, I am ready for anything really from a dog fight to a blow out.
_________________
Lions are completely inept.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louis Friend


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 8459
Location: San Marcos, Nicaragua
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we take this one, but I really hope we see Stafford and the receivers get on the same page, and we see a good debut from LeShoure. We know our secondary isn't going to be fixed overnight, but our offense can straighten things out quickly and get us out to better starts of games.
_________________
2014 ADOPT-A-LION: REGGIE BUSH

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
studdogs


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 844
Location: Linden, Mi
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2012 draft class Needs to Get Rolling.

Lions 30
Titans - 23
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Louis Friend


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 8459
Location: San Marcos, Nicaragua
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

studdogs wrote:
2012 draft class Needs to Get Rolling.

Lions 30
Titans - 23


I'd be happy if the 2011 draft class got rolling. IMO, Titus, LeShoure and Fairley are more important to the success of this team right now.
_________________
2014 ADOPT-A-LION: REGGIE BUSH

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VYoung10


Joined: 02 Oct 2008
Posts: 9147
Location: Billings-406
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans win if they pass more than 75 times.
_________________

2014 Adopt a Titan:
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83 - CUT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 2 of 48

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group