Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buffalo.. what if
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
braylonsHands

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgX wrote:
braylonsHands wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Drew_Carey wrote:
bulldog wrote:
This team will get better. Half the offense is rookies, first year, or second year starters. dido for the defense.

and the teams the Browns play are going to get worse through the season?
- hoping for major injuries are you?

This is garbage. I'm so sick of posters acting like its the end of the season already. Don't know what injuries have to do with anything as the browns have their share of issues and players out.

These kind of posts suggest there is a zero percent chance of this team improving. Its a joke. I'm sick of the losing as much as anyone. At least be real about the situation.

Youngest team in the league+top 5 cb not playing+ starting DT injured+ loss of expeirenced olb+ 4 rookies starting+ 3 other rookieswith significant playing time = inconsitency and time to get better

The Browns have won maybe 12 games over the last 4 years. I don't see how we are going to turn this ship around at this point. Yes the team may get harder, but we have all of two winable games (OAK and IND), both of which should beat us. We will be lucky to win 3 games this year and if you call that watchable football, then so be it. We have not been relevant for years.... and thatís all I want is for the team to matter and not be marked a W on the other teams scoreboard.

The Browns have added a lot of talent over the course of the past few years. It takes time to build a winner when almost the entire roster has been replaced in the past few years. I mean look at the Lions. They went 0-16 and had essentially no talent. They started adding talent but still struggled for a couple of years. Once that roster gained some experience, they started to see positive results.

I don't think the games vs. Oakland & Indianapolis are the only winnable games. I think the Browns could beat Kansas City & Washington, especially because those games are late in the season and the Browns' young roster will have gained a fair amount of experience by then. I wouldn't rule out beating Cincinnati, either.

I agree that we have more talent, but not better than middle of the pack in terms of talent who happen to be performing at the bottom of the pack. I think people are over criticizing the o-line play, at least in terms of pass protection. There were many plays where Weeden had all day to throw, or he could have stepped up into the pocket and didn't.

Things can improve, but I don't see it converting into more than 2-3 wins the rest of the season.

Skipping over sleeper43 posts since 4/19/09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: