Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jamaal Anderson done for year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Jamaal Anderson done for year Reply with quote

Torn Quad.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/09/16/report-bengals-de-anderson-tears-quad

Quote:
Bengals DE Jamaal Anderson suffered a torn quad in Sunday’s win over the Browns, according to PFW correspondent Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer. The injury will knock Anderson out for the rest of the season.

Also according to Reedy's twitter, this probably means a call up for DeQuin Evans. Fanene is still reportedly rehabbing, so he won't be back.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Anderson wasn't anything great this probably means more playing time for Robert Geathers. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't do anything too impressive in his first 2 games, but this really hurts our DE depth.

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
He didn't do anything too impressive in his first 2 games, but this really hurts our DE depth.

Dunlap is needed badly, and it would help to have Moch too (i hope, though he's unproven).

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:

Dunlap is needed badly, and it would help to have Moch too (i hope, though he's unproven).

I would like to think Moch would help, but he has not shown anything so far. I truly hope he can come in and provide some rush. Either way, I think DE is a high priority this offseason

TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:

I would like to think Moch would help, but he has not shown anything so far. I truly hope he can come in and provide some rush. Either way, I think DE is a high priority this offseason

Moch actually looked good the first couple of preseason games getting pressure on the QB. Had 3.5 sacks in the first 3 games.

Plus I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but anything is better than Geathers...
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
theJ wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:

Moch actually looked good the first couple of preseason games getting pressure on the QB. Had 3.5 sacks in the first 3 games.

Plus I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but anything is better than Geathers...

While I agree Moch looked good, he was in towards the end of the game facing the 3rd and 4th string lineman. Until he proves it during the regular season i am not sold.

Haha, Geathers is a beast I dont know what you are talking about

LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:

I thought Moch did OK in the pre-season; didn't he get a couple of sacks ? He was billed as the quickest LB in his draft.

With a bit of luck he could develop into a Robert Mathis type of guy as a DE, or a 3D SLB quick enough to man TE's and backs.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
While I agree Moch looked good, he was in towards the end of the game facing the 3rd and 4th string lineman. Until he proves it during the regular season i am not sold.

Fair point. Still Moch showed some tremendous speed. He's not a finished product by any means but can at least provide some kind of a pass rush.

Also you are going to force me to re-watch the Bengals-Browns game and try and get footage of just how inept Geathers is. I hope you're happy... Laughing
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:

Fair point. Still Moch showed some tremendous speed. He's not a finished product by any means but can at least provide some kind of a pass rush.

Also you are going to force me to re-watch the Bengals-Browns game and try and get footage of just how inept Geathers is. I hope you're happy... Laughing

I am not dogging Moch. I liked what I saw in preseason. I am just saying we have to keep that in mind that it was preseason against backups. We have not seen anything from him against a real offense so I dont want to count on him yet. I look forward to seeing him in there to prove himself, but until he does he is just another Robert Geathers in my mind haha.

Good luck looking for that footage. It is impossible. He is GOAT of the Bengals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: