Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Three: Tampa Bay (1-1) @ Dallas (1-1) GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Bucs have moved Demar Dotson to the starting line-up today. He will get his second straight start this week. Thought he played well against Tuck last week when the times we did leave him alone. Our offensive line is coming off a good game pass protection wise so lets see if we can build off that momentum.

Solid move. He banged with the toughest dline we will face all year and had a good showing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Trueblood just sucks that bad. How great would it be if Dotson was to become our full time RT and only improve as the season went on. Like others stated. Im quite impressed he played as well as he did against the Giants. Hopefully he keeps improving.

Tony Romo will throw for 300+ unless we get a pass rush from our front 4. The Cowboys have 3 solid WRs and a good TE so if we dont get a pass rush and decide to keep blitzing S then we will have a similar result. Hopefully we learned from last week and the pass rush can get to Romo.

I have heard that the Dallas OL is not that strong. Hopefully that will help with the pass rush and pressure in general. Would love to see Clayborn get some sacks this week.

Our offense needs to play the 2nd half how it plays the 1st half of games. The run first offense works because its has been working in the 1st half of games. However, we move from a run 1st offense to a run only offense in the 2nd half and thats what kills us. If we stop that garbage then I feel really good about what Freeman can do for a full 60 min.

Bottom line. We need to be more creative on offense and defense for a full 60 minutes. I think the desire to win and passion is there from the players, but the players run what the coaches call. Hopefully the calls dont hold them back and they can make the most out of the plays.

Buccaneers: 27
Cowboys: 23

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that we are able to learn some things by watching the tape of the Dallas - Seattle game. If we are able to do what Seattle did, maybe we can hold them to 7 points as well. If so, we should win, but if we get into a shoot-out like we did against the Giants, then we will probably lose. Our offense must not fall into a pattern such as we did last year and become too predictable, we must keep changing up formations, plays, using different RB's, WR's and TE's etc. We must keep them guessing.

The same with the defense, look how much trouble the Falcons caused the Broncos when the Def. kept moving around, switching positions, darting back and forth right up until the ball was snapped. Peyton could not key into their formation because he had no idea what it would look like when the ball was snapped. That's something to learn from, don't just get into a formation and stand there, that lets a QB see what you are doing and then will start to pick your def. apart. Make him think that the front 4 is the front 8 on every play, then sometimes back some of them out as the ball is snapped, other times keep them all coming, especially on 3rd and long.

Since the Falcons were able to achieve success doing that against one of the best QB's to ever play the game, then why would that not work against Romo? Just a thought. Smile
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:

I have heard that the Dallas OL could not block a defensive line consisting of 5 year old Ballerinas. Hopefully that will help with the pass rush and pressure in general. Would love to see Clayborn get some sacks this week.

FIFY

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Bill Sheridan better learn from the collapse of last week and not leave his cbs on a island. Dallas has got 3 guys that can hurt us. Just like the giants.

Sheridan did a good job . He had to send Blitzes because WE HAVE NO PASS RUSHING. Other wise Eli would've picked us apart anyway.

#1 priority this offseason is Cliff Avril. Or trading for serious pass rushers.
#2 Is a FS

Haha. Sheridan had to blitz but Eli was torching it. You don't negate safety help over the top when your cbs are gettin torched. He blitzed the safeties

I don't think our dline is awful. We had a bad game in that department but don't send safety blitzes. Zone defense prevents the big play that happens to be a momentum shifter.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our dline rebounds I a big way. Theyre hungry for some punishment. Romo is a good athlete at avoiding sacks but I hope Sheridan learns to give his cbs some help. Hopefully Gaitor a c Biggers play. McDonald is horrid.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What worries me in this game is their WR"s

They got one of the best #2's in the game....their WR core is very similar to Giants. If we let another team throw for something pathetic like 400+ then we got some serious issues

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sense a lack of imminent defeat talk going on. Disappointing.

Come. Join us in the victory lounge here:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=499422

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
mfw096

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to worry about one thing and thats put pressure on Romo all game!

This game can be a very easy victory for us, but then again if we play like its the 4th of last game this could become a nightmare.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y U NO BEAT THE GIANTS!

:Silent treatment:
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Y U NO BEAT THE GIANTS!

Giving up 200 passing yards in the last, what, six minutes (?) of the game didn't help any.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Y U NO BEAT THE GIANTS!

Giving up 200 passing yards in the last, what, six minutes (?) of the game didn't help any.

why did you do what you just said then?

Think of how much better you would of felt losing to the Cowboys had you beat the Giants? But no, now you are going to have to lose two in a row. Its going to feel like ish, but just remember, its all your fault.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Y U NO BEAT THE GIANTS!

why did you do what you just said then?

Think of how much better you would of felt losing to the Cowboys had you beat the Giants? But no, now you are going to have to lose two in a row. Its going to feel like ish, but just remember, its all your fault.

Got you out of your silent treatment. Wink
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:

I have heard that the Dallas OL could not block a defensive line consisting of 5 year old Ballerinas. Hopefully that will help with the pass rush and pressure in general. Would love to see Clayborn get some sacks this week.

FIFY

Hahaha. Well in that case we better come up with a minimum of 3 sacks. This is our game to get the DL back on track and hopefully because of that help the pass D.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:

FIFY

Hahaha. Well in that case we better come up with a minimum of 3 sacks. This is our game to get the DL back on track and hopefully because of that help the pass D.

We need it in the worst possible kind of way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 2 of 43

Jump to: