Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 - RGIII against our sorry defense
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Final score?
Bengals by 3
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Washington by 17
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Your polls are crap
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Bengals in a squeaker 256-0
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author Message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3373
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
collapsing the pocket.


Zim has got to spec a 3rd down spy for Griffin, he's gonna kill us on those scrambles when the play breaks down
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3373
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible whiffed tackle on Morris by Geathers on that TD. Dude's a beast... (Geathers that is).......
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23346
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The defense we expected seems to have shown up in the 2nd half. Just getting torched all over the field. Such a joke
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23346
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clements is too slow for S. And he can't tackle
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23346
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see the real Bengals show up in the 2nd half.

This imposter team was too good to be true
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23346
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, BJGE with a fumble. This team is falling apart
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3373
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
WOW, BJGE with a fumble. This team is falling apart


I thouight BJGE didn't fumble. I want a refund.....
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Carson4MVP


Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 1690
Location: Hilliard
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For as good as we looked in the 1st half, we are that terrible in the 2nd. This is ridiculously bad, both sides of the field.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23346
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
For as good as we looked in the 1st half, we are that terrible in the 2nd. This is ridiculously bad, both sides of the field.


Agreed. We look like a completely different team. It's embarrassing
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carson4MVP


Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 1690
Location: Hilliard
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Newman. almost cost us big time there. Understandable if you are a rookie, but how but you play like a veteran and let that one go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23346
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
I hate Newman. almost cost us big time there. Understandable if you are a rookie, but how but you play like a veteran and let that one go.


What I don't understand is, I thought once Washington touches the ball it doesnt matter if we touch it. I thought the ball was down once they touched the ball. Am I wrong there?
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23346
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a drive by Dalton. Finally Gresham showing up
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carson4MVP


Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 1690
Location: Hilliard
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:
I hate Newman. almost cost us big time there. Understandable if you are a rookie, but how but you play like a veteran and let that one go.


What I don't understand is, I thought once Washington touches the ball it doesnt matter if we touch it. I thought the ball was down once they touched the ball. Am I wrong there?


If they grab the ball and stop its a dead ball. If they just touch it, its still live.
Nice to see Gresham show up finally for a game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23346
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:
I hate Newman. almost cost us big time there. Understandable if you are a rookie, but how but you play like a veteran and let that one go.


What I don't understand is, I thought once Washington touches the ball it doesnt matter if we touch it. I thought the ball was down once they touched the ball. Am I wrong there?


If they grab the ball and stop its a dead ball. If they just touch it, its still live.
Nice to see Gresham show up finally for a game.


Ok, I was wrong then. I thought once it was touched it didnt matter. Thank you for clarifying that.
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3373
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baby Hawk baby...... again.......

I know its early, but our passing game is lookin awesome. We got AJ and five guys @ #2 !!!!!!!
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group