Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ATL RB Michael Turner charged with DUI following MNF game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
I'm just asking how are you judging the blocking? Reynolds doenst stand out as worse than anyone else to me...
in Pass blocking, all 5 guys have looked great. Reynolds has allowed just 2 pressures so far.

Im talking about run blocking, specifically int why people thinks hes been bad. And I agree he's been a good pass blocker, but are those stats from pff?

Yes. I like PFF stats because they are close to what I have (I have Reynolds with just one pressure, Baker with 3 for me, PFF has 5). I don't count it a pressure if the quarterback has more than 4 seconds in the pocket to do something. Mainly because he should have the ball out by then. Their hits and sacks are dead on though. they have Ryan getting hit 3 times and sacked twice so far. Clabo is the worst culprit giving up both sacks and 1 hit. Harry Douglas has also given up a hit and Blalock has the last one.

In run blocking, the line as a whole sucks. However, they are completely adjusting from a zone-based scheme to a more man-based scheme. And it's going to be much better in the long term.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: