Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Panthers @ Bears, Week Eight GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zithers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Panthers @ Bears, Week Eight GDT Reply with quote

I think the Bears' defense/special teams has more touchdowns than our offense does this season. Perhaps that will change with the return to power running? Stew being the feature back in the I formation and us playing from under center could be all we need to run the table and make a playoff run. Haha, just kidding! We suck.

Alshon Jeffery is the only major injury for Chicago. Antwan Applewhite and Thomas Keiser are likely sitting out for us. Hope Frank Alexander makes a statement with his snaps.

I really just want us to look competent. Moral victories!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears will score first with a FG. We will score the 1st TD. I just wanna see a change in the offensive scheme. This game will be closer than people think. 27-23 Bears.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
iknowcool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Panthers @ Bears, Week Eight GDT Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
I think the Bears' defense/special teams has more touchdowns than our offense does this season.

Well, their defense does have as many passing touchdowns as we do.
iknowcool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFLN suggests Newton smile more even when he's losing yet when he did (Giants game), he was criticized. Dude can't win.
shaX 07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I see a blowout loss today. With Gamble and Beason done (more so Gamble) our secondary is going to get embarrassed especially by brandon marshall. He's gonna have a monster day.

I'm saying 31-14 Chicago.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to ESPN, Richardson was against the hiring of Rivera. Interesting.
CarolinaRoar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:

Whatttt. Then whats going on?
Moody

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:

Is that supposed to clear his name or something? Was he also against the contracts he gave out like candy?

Richardson seems more like the Wizard of Oz than anything to me. He's the owner, but he needs to be less involved with operations.
iknowcool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moody wrote:
iknowcool wrote:

Is that supposed to clear his name or something? Was he also against the contracts he gave out like candy?

Richardson seems more like the Wizard of Oz than anything to me. He's the owner, but he needs to be less involved with operations.

What makes you think he has a major say in what goes in with the team sans 2010 (which were due to the lockout)? If it is true that he opposed the hiring of Rivera and we still signed him, then that means of anything, he leaves the decisions to the general manager. But like any owner who actually cares about his team, he'll obviously have an opinion on the matter.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is. GL, Panthers fans.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
Moody wrote:
iknowcool wrote:

What makes you think he has a major say in what goes in with the team sans 2010 (which were due to the lockout)? If it is true that he opposed the hiring of Rivera and we still signed him, then that means of anything, he leaves the decisions to the general manager. But like any owner who actually cares about his team, he'll obviously have an opinion on the matter.

He definitely has say in the HC position. I think he's heavily involved because this team has been run as if the deals and money they gave out were arbitrary. Hurney was an extension of him. How else do you keep your job with such a poor record of performance?

No other GM could stay in the good graces of their owner while spending that much money on players unless it's what the owner really wanted.
iknowcool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moody wrote:
iknowcool wrote:
Moody wrote:
iknowcool wrote:

He definitely has say in the HC position. I think he's heavily involved because this team has been run as if the deals and money they gave out were arbitrary. Hurney was an extension of him. How else do you keep your job with such a poor record of performance?

No other GM could stay in the good graces of their owner while spending that much money on players unless it's what the owner really wanted.

You mean the same GM we just fired and the same GM Richardson never bothered to give a new contract to? Who is to say he was in good graces with Richardson?
Panthers11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A normal run play

iknowcool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennings mauling our receiver with no call.
Panthers11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for it Rivera...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: