Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 GDT: Tannehilling > Tebowing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpastermack wrote:
WaterBear56 wrote:
I'm excited. I think we have a great chance at winning the game. Our D should stop the Jets O no questions asked. Their D hasn't been playing well at all and Revis may be out, though I doubt it. A big run from Bush, Tannehill continues to play well and sync with the receivers, and we get our first interception this game.

20-13 Dolphins

Alternatively, we could have a few turnovers and hand them the game like what happened @ Houston.

Did Reshad Jones' INT not count last week?

My bad, I meant from Sean Smith.

I don't hate Jets fans, nor do I hate Jets players and management. I don't even hate Dolphins that become Jets like Taylor and Bell. I have nothing but respect for players that show up and do their job. That said, I do indeed hate the Jets symbol: the team, the organization, and the fan base, but only as wholes. My reason for this is... just because. Cool Maybe I just like the rivalry and therefore I enforce it?

Seriously though, if the Jets play like they did week 1 then we are screwed. If they play like they did in week 2 then no problem. If they have some in between thing going then the turnover battle dictates the winner. I feel like this is a fair representation of where we are at and who we are playing against. I really don't think we should be relying on Bush to single single-handedly win us every game but if we do what I mentioned above and avoid the turnovers then I think we have a good chance to win the game by a TD.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first game I'm excited about. It's against a rival and our offense gave a glimmer last week. I do think that the Jets have an edge even with their injuries. But man am I pumped.

Hilarious GDT so far.
SUG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:
bpastermack wrote:
WaterBear56 wrote:
I'm excited. I think we have a great chance at winning the game. Our D should stop the Jets O no questions asked. Their D hasn't been playing well at all and Revis may be out, though I doubt it. A big run from Bush, Tannehill continues to play well and sync with the receivers, and we get our first interception this game.

20-13 Dolphins

Alternatively, we could have a few turnovers and hand them the game like what happened @ Houston.

Did Reshad Jones' INT not count last week?

My bad, I meant from Sean Smith.

I don't hate Jets fans, nor do I hate Jets players and management. I don't even hate Dolphins that become Jets like Taylor and Bell. I have nothing but respect for players that show up and do their job. That said, I do indeed hate the Jets symbol: the team, the organization, and the fan base, but only as wholes. My reason for this is... just because. Cool Maybe I just like the rivalry and therefore I enforce it?

Seriously though, if the Jets play like they did week 1 then we are screwed. If they play like they did in week 2 then no problem. If they have some in between thing going then the turnover battle dictates the winner. I feel like this is a fair representation of where we are at and who we are playing against. I really don't think we should be relying on Bush to single single-handedly win us every game but if we do what I mentioned above and avoid the turnovers then I think we have a good chance to win the game by a TD.

Clearly the gm plan for the nyjerks has to be stoping Bush & putting the gm on Tanney to win it.

You know, I can't help it feel our Off is in it's infancy stage.
I mean since when does a West Coast Off RB rack up 172 yds a gm...?

The Off victory against Oak was established by Reggie Bush.
To me it was the Oak Deff stacking up the box that opened the 1 on 1 coverage on the outside for Tanney to throw on.

This is simple to me, we must be able to throw to beat the nyjerks.

sug
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING MORE ABOUT THIS FOOTBALL GAME!?! IT'S THE JETS! If that's not enough to get you all hot and bothered....it's Tim Tebow. It's Mark Sanchez...Rex Ryan, Tony Sparano, the entire NY Media...and yes, that includes ESPN, Bart Scott and that stupid grin on his face. So many reasons to go HAM and get excited for Sunday.

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
DolphWins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres to the Ravens beating the Pats, the Browns (lulz) beating the Bills and us beating the Jets for 1st place.

Adopt a Dolphwin - Lamar Miller
157 Rush - 628 Yards - 4.0 Avg - 2 TD [] 25 Rec - 166 Yards
Maddogg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PD47 - I am psyched for this game and I do believe most of us Dolphin fans are also. There is probably not a lot of posting yet because its like preaching to the choir.

As far as any Jets fans reading this thread its doubtful as any word with more than three letters really slows them up. If there is not an accompanying
picture to go with what you are writing the Jets fan is lost.

About the only hope of a Jesters fan knowing what we post is someone reading it to them.

It just occurred to me that scientists are missing a golden opportunity to study Jets fans, it would give them a huge insight into how Neanderthal man functioned.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I'm waiting for a real test to measure the team by. Somewhat a no brainer what happened with texans and raiders.

Problem is I see the jets as a bit of a train wreck too. The qb and rb they were hoping were their future are looking very iffy. There are problems in the locker room, etc. I'm not sure what it tells us about the dolphins regardless of the outcome. Seems we know we are rebuilding while they think they have already rebuilt. Way I see we aren't that far apart but I do give them the edge simply from experience. We do have the upper hand in recent years.

All that said I hate the stinkin jets so I'm hoping we win. Just don't want to sink to the level where all is okay if we tank every game but sweep the jets.

I think we have to count on tanny to win this game. Hoping for big things out of TE's and RB's in the middle of the field. If bush can do enough to make them honor play action he has earned his money for this game IMHO.

Special teams could be important.
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I'm psyched. I'm thinking we should have a thread sig battle like what we did with the Vikings last season. And I'm not nearly as confident as I was with the Raiders.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first i was saying we are going to lose this game. I thought that after the win. After letting it marinade and time to think, i believe we win this game. I think we get after Sanchez and force him to move with that stiff back.

I Sanchez will be forced into turnovers and this will be the year we sweep the Jets.

I do think this will be an ugly offensive game for both teams. I'm talking a field goal game.

I'm going to say 15-9 Miami

UniversalAuthor
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can win this game, Reggie from last week needs to show up this week as well as Hartline. If our D can play like they did in the 3rd and 4th quarter we just might be 2-1 at the end of this week.

Miami 24 Jets 20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best. GDT. Ever.

Nacho Simulation Football League
Maddogg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mother is not a prostitute but, Rex Ryan is for media attention or 10 reasons why Rex Ryan is no better than a high school coach in Backwater USA

10) This week the game will be the nationally televised 1pm game, so expect plenty of Tebow. Tebow equals ratings. Ratings equals more Rex Ryan being seen on TV.

9) When asked about injured players this week Rex will give a "Golly Gee" "Revis is pretty hurt and may not play" - reality Revis will be at 95% and will play the entire game. This is Rex trying to use Jedi mind tricks.

Cool Expect Rex to say something really stupid at a press conference this week - the type that makes your head hurt really bad. I'm expecting him to say something like "Mark Sanchez is a Top 5 quarterback in the NFL".

7) When Rex pulls Sanchez at halftime for throwing two ints and losing a fumble at the snap, expect sideline reporter to quote Rex that " Sanchez was injured earlier in the game and not certain of his return".

6) One of the end zones will be emptied to enable Rexs ego to enter the stadium with him.

5) After Tannehill lights up the Jets secondary Rex will declare "Miamis receivers are the most underrated group in NFL history".

4) Pregame Rex tells a Miami Dolphins cheerleader that "You got a great set of feet."

3) After getting blown out Rex will blame the replacement refs for not having any Jets players on their fantasy team.

2) Rex turns to Sparano and says "Damn that was a nice field goal"

1) After the loss to the Dolphins ,the NY media will all write and report articles on how the Jets are on a clear path to the Super Bowl and that this loss all but assured them that Ryan & company will be taking home the Lombardi trophy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
Best. GDT. Ever.

I love you too Nacho

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
captainhags

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious what makes you guys so confident the Dolphins are going to win?

Revis is playing, so Hartline might as well stay home. Outside of him, who exactly are your WRs, Bess and some other guys?

Oh and Keller has returned to practice, so he's got a good chance of playing. Miami should be able to bottle up Greene, cause he sucks, but I see Powell busting a couple 15 yarders to loosen things up. And that's when Sanchez strikes deep with Stephen Hill.

Let's face it, the only guy on the Dolphins who could get anything going against the Jets was Teddy Ginn, and he's gone.

31-3, Jets get the big win.

(In all seriousness, this should be a close game between two teams with a ton of flaws. Both defenses are strong, though I think the Jets have a more complete group. Both offenses are weak, with the Jets holding a slight edge in the pass game while the Fins are superior running the ball. In a matchup of two good defenses and 2 mediocre offenses, I see the Jets barely sneaking away with the ugly win. Probably something awful like 13-6)
Maddogg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its obvious captainbags has taken a handful of harmful drugs and not the Gummi Bear vitamins like he thought.

Anyone close to captainbags please get him to a hospital asap so they can pump his stomach. His condition must be serious as he has the Jets winning.

Please someone, anyone, help this man!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: