Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Redskins lose LB Orakpo, DL Carriker for the season
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
God hates Dan Snyder, along with everyone else in the world.

Real mature man. You come into a thread about us losing two of our key players for the season and take a cheap shot at our owner. Why don't I go into one of your injury threads and bash Robert Kraft for having a 20 year old girlfriend less than a year after "being devastated" by the loss of Mara Kraft. That sound fair?

mike23md on the sig!
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:

Real mature man. You come into a thread about us losing two of our key players for the season and take a cheap shot at our owner. Why don't I go into one of your injury threads and bash Robert Kraft for having a 20 year old girlfriend less than a year after "being devastated" by the loss of Mara Kraft. That sound fair?

Jeez man lighten up. He's being sarcastic, don't take it personally.

Sucks Orakpo went down though. He's a real beast.

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
bulger2holt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am seeing 4-12 at best for the Redskins now.
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:

1. I take no pleasure in the suffering of Redskins fans or the fact that Brian Orakpo, who I like a lot as a player [and seems like a decent guy] is done for the season.
2. Facts are facts. Dan Snyder is an incredibly petty, narcissistic little man who treats people like dirt. It's well-known and well-documented. I don't imagine there being a Redskins fan alive who won't rejoice the day he decides to cash out and sell the team.
3. Bob Kraft, whatever you may think of his recent activities, is an upstanding human being, based on everything that's been written about him. Moreover, he's a fantastic owner who learned from the mistakes he made early in his tenure, and thus built one of the NFL's model franchises. So the fact that you would have to reach so far to mention him is pretty pathetic.

Adopt-a-Patriot: Malcolm Butler
#RunTheEast
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:

1. I take no pleasure in the suffering of Redskins fans or the fact that Brian Orakpo, who I like a lot as a player [and seems like a decent guy] is done for the season.
2. Facts are facts. Dan Snyder is an incredibly petty, narcissistic little man who treats people like dirt. It's well-known and well-documented. I don't imagine there being a Redskins fan alive who won't rejoice the day he decides to cash out and sell the team.
3. Bob Kraft, whatever you may think of his recent activities, is an upstanding human being, based on everything that's been written about him. Moreover, he's a fantastic owner who learned from the mistakes he made early in his tenure, and thus built one of the NFL's model franchises. So the fact that you would have to reach so far to mention him is pretty pathetic.

SMH - capitalized for your rose colored glasses.

I could just as easily say that Dan Snyder learned from his mistakes by hiring football people and giving them total control. While Vinny Cerrato should have been fired long ago, it took some time for Dan Snyder the fan to become a hands-off owner and hire the right football people. There are few owners I would want instead: willing to go the extra mile to help his football team.

Snyder has also gone out of his way on several occasions to help players and their families when they have need (and don't get cute with your retort by referencing big contracts). He and his wife do a lot of philanthropic work, as do most owners.

Yes, he's narcissistic, but you can go ahead and believe that Kraft is not if it makes you feel better. SeantayorsaPIMP was spot on, and I would have sided with PantherDE10 before your retort.

AND, even if it is facetious, God has no place here.
Brian23

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
Mad
Sorry, but it's the truth. Well, not the 'god' part, but everything else. There's a certain sense of poetic justice in the Redskins having been an also-ran franchise ever since Snyder took over because of the way he treats people. He doesn't deserve to be successful.

Based on...?

There's many vocal players who have had nothing but love for Snyder.
Jonezy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Carriker, St. Louis just isnt his city

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

#JDI
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:

Hahahaha, love the reference and so true. That's how crazy one week can change everything in the life of the NFL.

mike23md on the sig!
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow...

Brian Orakpo is a beast. One of my favorite non-Titans in the league.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
mozwanted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
The defense crumbled yesterday when they lost these two and Josh Wilson before the half. Hate to say it, but the defense will probably not recover from losing these two. Jarvis Jenkins can alleviate some of Carriker's lost impact, but he's better suited to coming off the bench at this point.

Lalalala life goes on.

i think jenkins will actually be better then carriker. As for orakpo hes gonna be hard to replace. but keep in mind rob jackson is probably a better pass rusher then orakpo. Not so much on coverage and run D.
lilant2398

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if rg3 plays 16 games skins win atleast 9
jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
The defense crumbled yesterday when they lost these two and Josh Wilson before the half. Hate to say it, but the defense will probably not recover from losing these two. Jarvis Jenkins can alleviate some of Carriker's lost impact, but he's better suited to coming off the bench at this point.

Lalalala life goes on.

i think jenkins will actually be better then carriker. As for orakpo hes gonna be hard to replace. but keep in mind rob jackson is probably a better pass rusher then orakpo. Not so much on coverage and run D.

Shocked

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
MKnight82

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mozwanted wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Lalalala life goes on.

Everything you just said is incorrect.
Dogfeet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't he go back in twice? I wonder if he tore it fully originally and still tried to go back in or if he may have compounded a lesser tear when he went back in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: