Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Past two weeks teams havent had any defenses but I think in week 3 it will be adjusted more for every team.

16-24 Bengals. The Bengals have a better D talent wise to get to Griffin. I feel this will be a good game and our D plays better .

But I think Bengals win .Score will be lower.
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOleBallCoach wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
How can you predict a win after the St.Louis game? Andy Dalton, AJ Green and Jermaine Gresham are going to torch this defense. RGIII will keep us in it but the Bengals are going to come away with the win.

Bengals 35
Redskins 24

Because RG3 will light up their defense as well.

Seriously, Cincy allowed Brandon Weeden - the guy who had a 5.4 PR in his first start - to beat them through the air regularly.

Suffice to say, I can't wait to watch RG3 and hopefully Pierre go against this defense.

This should be a shoot out. I like the Skins 31-28

Weeden did better because Trent Richardson helped him out in the running game. I dont think it will be a shootout. I think the Bengals and Redskins will shockingly adjust more on D to make it less than 24 points. We cant always expect high 30 point games I think we lose this one .
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And people need to chill out with the Orakpo and Carriker being out excuse. You wont stop a team on quick step drops when your coverage is being destroyed and your pass rush isnt dominate than you will be done.

As much as I like Kerrigan and Orakpo they are not dominating pass rushers just like Cofield and Carriker. Bowen was the only guy I saw putting decent pass rush so in a way we will see if Jackson and Jenkins will make a difference.

And its either you like Jackson or Wilson or you sign a 3-4 vet.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
And people need to chill out with the Orakpo and Carriker being out excuse. You wont stop a team on quick step drops when your coverage is being destroyed and your pass rush isnt dominate than you will be done.
I don't think people need to chill out about the team losing 2 of it's top front 7 players. It's a huge deal and would be for any team. Despite what you think, Orakpo and Carriker are very key for this defense and have been since we obtained them, they will be greatly missed and I think it will be obvious to you in time.

It really should have been obvious to you after their injuries last week in the first half. In the beginning of the game our Front 7 was playing well and holding the rams in check. Then, Orakpo and Carriker go out and all of a sudden we can't stop the rams, coincidence? ... I think not my friend.

I was wondering when looking online what happened to our D and why we were getting gashed in the run game and pass game, well when I learned Orakpo and Carriker were out of the game, then I knew why we were getting smoked on D.

Quote:
As much as I like Kerrigan and Orakpo they are not dominating pass rushers just like Cofield and Carriker. Bowen was the only guy I saw putting decent pass rush so in a way we will see if Jackson and Jenkins will make a
difference.

And its either you like Jackson or Wilson or you sign a 3-4 vet.
I really don't know how to respond to your posts sometimes. Orakpo got hurt on te same type of play he did vs Vick last year!! It was a sack where he was forcing a fumble, that seems like pressure to me, doesnt it to you?

You're really are all over the map. Kerrigan and Orakpo aren't elite (I guess I'll give you that since you want to constantly crap on two of teams youngest and best defenders) but they are very good and they constantly get pressure and make offenses account for them. Cofield and Carriker are every bit as good as Stephen Bowen and IMO they are better All around DL. Pass rushing is only one part of being a DL. Bowen had a good game, I'm not taking anything away from him here but he isn't as consistent as Cofield and Carriker have been throughout their careers.

It is good that Jackson, Jenkins, Baker and Wilson will get to see more time and I hope we re-sign Markus White instead of some old [inappropriate/removed] vet has been. We have a vet olb, his name is Chris Wilson. We need to re-sign Markus White.

Any way you look at it though, we missed Orakpo and Carriker from second quarter on last game when our lead evaporated and we will miss both players for the remainder of the season. They were starter for a reason, because they are better than their back ups, whether you want to admit that to not.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, with Carriker being out we can at least see what Jenkins can bring to the table, but with Orakpo out, we have to rely on Alexander and Jackson to carry the load, and neither of them are Orakpo.

As far as the pass rush, I can see how this can be affected, but in the run stopping, I dont see much of a difference if Alexander is in the game.

My concern is bringing back Orakpo to early. Let him heal for the season and bring him back healthy next year. I dont want to chance him being another Landry.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
footy_29

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markus White is on the Bucs roster - that ship has sailed.
lavar703

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:

Actually we signed him back off there practice squad today Footy.
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

For real ?? That's good news .. link?
lavar703

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

It was on Markus Whites twitter...
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

It was on Markus Whites twitter...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2012/09/18/redskins-re-sign-linebacker-markus-white/

mike23md on the sig!
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Awesome. Im glad to have him back.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ripsean21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
I'll be at the game. If anyone else is going to be around and wants to have a few brews in the parking lot lemme know!

ill be there too green lot parking if that is close to you ill have plentywith me! but will def have the pleasure to drink some with a fellow poster and espeacally one who is also. a fan of th U! ill be on here but ill eathier be in my custum RG III or my new Garcon one i hes forsure gonna play! got the best tickets ever so looking forward went to the colts game and had to get these tickets i was 6 rows off field and i was in midseason form lol cant wait but def hope to catch up talk some skins and hopefuly gloat about the U from sat!

I'll be in green as well. Ill pm you that morning!

looking forward to seeing this one havnt heard anything about Garsonic but i really hope he plays because i want to see the play against the colts this preseason with the saints game results deep td catch get things goin the place will be crazy!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
S. Taylor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Green will be doing the Skins in.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S. Taylor wrote:
You don't think Hall and Cedric Griffin can shut him down?? Jk Laughing

TheVillain112

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
S. Taylor wrote:
You don't think Hall and Cedric Griffin can shut him down?? Jk Laughing

Andy Dalton can shut him down though. Has overthrown Green at least 3 times already this season. Hopefully he'll hit on one of those deep balls to Green this game.

BTW, how is Keenan Robinson doing? Loved him pre-draft...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22

Jump to: