Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kerrigan is eager to prove he can himself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Kerrigan is eager to prove he can himself Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/redskins-ryan-kerrigan-wants-to-prove-hes-full-of-good-days-with-brian-orakpo-sidelined/2012/09/22/d9709d4a-04db-11e2-8102-ebee9c66e190_story.html

With Brian Orakpo out, the spot light from our pass rush will be on Ryan Kerrigan. Kerrigan is eager to prove that is up to the task. He's eager to prove that he can take the focus from all offenses to stop him instead of being the second pass rusher they are worried about stopping in his rushes.

Quote:
Its nothing fancy, but it does the trick for him. He gets to the stadium and does some running and stretching roughly two hours before kickoff. Hell return to the locker room, say a few prayers, suit up, and just before re-emerging, the second-year pro scrolls through his iPod and selects Ice Cubes It Was a Good Day.

Kerrigan uses the 1993 hit to help him both focus and relax.

I try to get myself in the mind frame that its going to be a good day, said Kerrigan, whom the Redskins selected out of Purdue with the 16th overall draft pick in 2011. I heard the song one day in the offseason and I was going to play some golf, and I heard it and I said, You know what, this is going to be a good day. And I played pretty well, for me. I decided, thats my pregame song this season.

Cool. That's one of my favorite songs of all time! Cool

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: