Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2 Game Balls and Jock Straps
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WareWolf94

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB: Murray. Love this kid. The only physical player on offense today. If he got his reps, he wouldve made due.

CBs: Between the hashes is what kills us which leads to...

Jockstraps:

The Front 7, got ran over around, thru. Whether its the lack of Rat or mistakes it just disnt go well in the run game today.

Thanks to SHSTE

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25584

When you're right, you're right.
TVScout

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB goes to Austin because he actually got a TD.

GS goes to the whole staff. Ryan was schooled totally. Ware was in coverage too much in a defense that was supposed to be able to cover WRs after the off season moves. Too many times we had LBs in coverage against WRS. Evil or Very Mad I was shocked to see Ware getting pinned in the guard center gap when he is supposed to be an outside rush artist.

Garrett looked lost....AGAIN!

Don't get me started about the O-line. Twisted Evil

First pick next year is the best Alabama O-lineman available.
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Gameball- Anthony Spencer. Ive always maintained that if Anthony spencer could rush the QB unblocked every play, he could do some damage.

Maybe he should line up on the sideline more often. That was a pretty sweet play.

Game ball: Bruce Carter, Sean Lissemore and Cole Beastley

Jock Strap: pretty much everyone else and the Refs for not throwing a flag on the Tate cheap shot on Lee

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 26 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 3 Pass Break Ups
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Gameball- Anthony Spencer. Ive always maintained that if Anthony spencer could rush the QB unblocked every play, he could do some damage.

Maybe he should line up on the sideline more often. That was a pretty sweet play.

Jock Strap: pretty much everyone else and the Refs for not throwing a flag on the Tate cheap shot on Lee

Carter played great. Imagine had he managed to pick that ball off. It would have changed the game as a whole. In the opening minutes no less!

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

Carter played great. Imagine had he managed to pick that ball off. It would have changed the game as a whole. In the opening minutes no less!

Lissemore's performance is being largely ignored. A 3-4 DE/NT getting 10 tackles is impressive.

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 26 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 3 Pass Break Ups
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

Lissemore's performance is being largely ignored. A 3-4 DE/NT getting 10 tackles is impressive.

He played well. But I don't remember anything remarkable. Full disclosure - I watched the game at a bar with a few buddies. So my attention to detail in this game will be suspect. But how many of those came with Lynch rushing up the middle for 3-4 yard gain every time? It's nice production though.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

He played well. But I don't remember anything remarkable. Full disclosure - I watched the game at a bar with a few buddies. So my attention to detail in this game will be suspect. But how many of those came with Lynch rushing up the middle for 3-4 yard gain every time? It's nice production though.

He has a nose for the ball, even if it is downfield a few yards. At least he doesn't quit on a play just because it is past him. That's more than most of the rest of our defenders can say.

56GiantPens66

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB:Seahawks

JS:Cowboys

Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB: Murray ran hard.. played well. Austin was the only receiver who brought his hands to Seattle.

JS: Rob Ryan. Not sure why Ryan played soft on the rookie.. seemed to be giving his DBs some practice.. vs actually trying to win the game.. very confusing defense.. very.
Gmen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKDALfan wrote:
Gameball:
ehm, who wasnt on the field??

Jockstrap:
I hate to say it, Witten. if he had made those catches, as he normally would, we would have gotten so much more out of the 1st half and would have had a chance at winning. give all the HB's and recievers some new gloves, thanks!
also, hate on Rob for cutting that delicious hair off.

Martellus Bennett had a drop yesterday as well. You still might want to consider picking him up in your fantasy league though. Wink

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: