Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My State of the Raiders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LevR85

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: My State of the Raiders Reply with quote

First off, I apologize for being so distant over the past few months, I've taken a new Job as A Marine Corps Recruiter, which makes me realize I would rather be being shot at in Afghanistan, todays generation is just so entitles even after scoring a 12 on the ACTs they think they're going to be brain surgeons.

The first 2 games were rough.

SD. honestly we were an injury away from winning that game, Our D was Dominating, Our O wasn't given great field position (SD's Punter was on point)
Had Condo not been injured I think we would have gotten the Win.

Mia, the First half was a typical Raider game against a sub-par opponent, I'm wonder in f the MIA heat got ahold of the Players during the second half, either way Im sick of playing MIA in MIA every year...WTF!!! we always play to their level then get burned in the 2nd Half

Pitt, we played hard and inspired after DHB's Injury, I still think they are an elite team, after 2 weeks did everything just start to click.

The Future, Obviously with all the moves that are going on this is a rebuilding organization, but I still think we may be in the hunt for the division, we may not see the fruits of the labor this year but I like where our franchise is going, we need help at CB, Huff held his own IMO, but its our biggest weakness.

I think this weekends Game is the biggest of the Season, can we carry momentum, we have a tough sched but I really think we can beat Denver.

BTW my Dog died yesterday so I need Raider Win, its the first he wont be beside my side.
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know our r d hasn't been bad well Bush did tear us up, but idk
seems like

Kelly and Seymour havent be the forces they were in the past.. I was to see them step it up or we could use a youth movement next year

McClain needs to finish out strong

not sold on our corners
I also think this team needs an an elite edge rusher.. I hope that is our first round pick next year

BTW sorry about your dog
early43

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
seems like

Kelly and Seymour havent be the forces they were in the past.. I was to see them step it up or we could use a youth movement next year

not sold on our corners
I also think this team needs an an elite edge rusher.. I hope that is our first round pick next year

BTW sorry about your dog

Dont all teams?? Very Happy
oak42069

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: My State of the Raiders Reply with quote

LevR85 wrote:
First off, I apologize for being so distant over the past few months, I've taken a new Job as A Marine Corps Recruiter, which makes me realize I would rather be being shot at in Afghanistan, todays generation is just so entitles even after scoring a 12 on the ACTs they think they're going to be brain surgeons.

The first 2 games were rough.

SD. honestly we were an injury away from winning that game, Our D was Dominating, Our O wasn't given great field position (SD's Punter was on point)
Had Condo not been injured I think we would have gotten the Win.

Mia, the First half was a typical Raider game against a sub-par opponent, I'm wonder in f the MIA heat got ahold of the Players during the second half, either way Im sick of playing MIA in MIA every year...WTF!!! we always play to their level then get burned in the 2nd Half

Pitt, we played hard and inspired after DHB's Injury, I still think they are an elite team, after 2 weeks did everything just start to click.

The Future, Obviously with all the moves that are going on this is a rebuilding organization, but I still think we may be in the hunt for the division, we may not see the fruits of the labor this year but I like where our franchise is going, we need help at CB, Huff held his own IMO, but its our biggest weakness.

I think this weekends Game is the biggest of the Season, can we carry momentum, we have a tough sched but I really think we can beat Denver.

BTW my Dog died yesterday so I need Raider Win, its the first he wont be beside my side.

division game, carrying momentum after a nice win and the all hype we've been hearing about peyton...this game is huge!!

tough break on your dog. animals are the best. one of the few things that is still pure in this life. i conduct pet therapy. stay strong, sure it is difficult
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your dog bro

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
holyghost

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
seems like

not sold on our corners

BTW sorry about your dog

Kelly and Seymour were never forces for us. That's reality. Seymour had a good year, but typical in terms of being a moster a few games and nothing all the others. Last year was a Pro Bowl nod on fumes and reputation.
Kelly is soooo overrated by Raider fans. He's ineffectual. All his stats add up to nothing for the defense. How does that work? That works by playing to stats and your own rep, rather than team play. Not doing his job in the defense, just doing his job one on one for himself. This team wouldn't bat an eyelid in terms of defensive performance of both were moved out.

Noone is sold on our corners, because they are literally the weakest corps in the league. But hey, who we had before had to be removed.
holyghost

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:
seems like

not sold on our corners

BTW sorry about your dog

Dont all teams?? Very Happy

Not necessarily, some teams have them. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: