Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I knew we shouldn't of FIRED HUE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. Bubbles Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
King Money wrote:
Bubbly was a good O.C., an awful coach. Period. Good that he is gone. the players did not respect him, that is what has went down since Al's demise: A new regime built on being a tough, smart disciplined team. No need for a coach that has to have his toenails done before every press conference.

rodmoney..... you were banned fool. Go back to hating on DHB on twitter:

http://twitter.com/rodster213

$$

Haha... tell me this dude dint make a new account and only changed half his name!

EDIT:

Ha, OMG what a moron. Dude gets banned, makes a new account, only changes half his name, then rats himself out in another thread. Dude, we know your real name fool. Nick, can we get this dude banned again?

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Dat Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. Bubbles Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
King Money wrote:
Bubbly was a good O.C., an awful coach. Period. Good that he is gone. the players did not respect him, that is what has went down since Al's demise: A new regime built on being a tough, smart disciplined team. No need for a coach that has to have his toenails done before every press conference.

rodmoney..... you were banned fool. Go back to hating on DHB on twitter:

http://twitter.com/rodster213

$$

Haha... tell me this dude dint make a new account and only changed half his name!

EDIT:

Ha, OMG what a moron. Dude gets banned, makes a new account, only changes half his name, then rats himself out in another thread. Dude, we know your real name fool. Nick, can we get this dude banned again?

LMAO!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: