Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I knew we shouldn't of FIRED HUE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
Hue sucks move on with your life. Razz

I think we are forgetting Hue's penchant for predictability & unnecessary risk. However, I would take Hue's playbook.

Just for clarity who do you blame for the hire of Knapp, Reggie or Allen?

The Raiders lost 4 out of the last 5 games last year once Hue's tricks were out of the bag he had nothing left.

I would say Reggie or Mark Davis Knapp has ties there in Oakland.

McFadden hasn't been able to run 30 carries 60 yards and today he couldn't even catch the ball, without a running game Knapp's system doesn't work look how much better the Texans got when they got Foster.

Greg Knapp had nothing to do with the Texans offensive success. And the Texans offense was great even before Foster. Try again.
dbronx42

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smiled the day you guys fired Hue Jackson. Very solid coach who literally LOVED the Oakland Raiders franchise. He dealt with losing Aso and Miller like it was nothing. Your offense looked dangerous with him at the helm. But it was your defense that let you down most of the time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
I smiled the day you guys fired Hue Jackson. Very solid coach who literally LOVED the Oakland Raiders franchise. He dealt with losing Aso and Miller like it was nothing. Your offense looked dangerous with him at the helm. But it was your defense that let you down most of the time.

If he was so solid how come no one else in the NFL would touch with a barge poll?
ch8878

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ch8878 wrote:

I think we are forgetting Hue's penchant for predictability & unnecessary risk. However, I would take Hue's playbook.

The Raiders lost 4 out of the last 5 games last year once Hue's tricks were out of the bag he had nothing left.

McFadden hasn't been able to run 30 carries 60 yards and today he couldn't even catch the ball, without a running game Knapp's system doesn't work look how much better the Texans got when they got Foster.

Greg Knapp had nothing to do with the Texans offensive success. And the Texans offense was great even before Foster. Try again.

He was the OC there too whats different ?

I think your pulling at straws here.

Whats the accuses for The O-Line getting pushed around, the D-Line getting pushed around, McFadden looking scared can't run or catch today, the DB's can't tackle or cover, the LB's got lost at times ?
ch8878

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:

If he was so solid how come no one else in the NFL would touch with a barge poll?

No one wanted Hue because when he ran out of tricks the Raiders went 1-4 to finish the year people have different thoughts then what is reality.
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ch8878 wrote:

Whats the accuses for The O-Line getting pushed around, the D-Line getting pushed around, McFadden looking scared can't run or catch today, the DB's can't tackle or cover, the LB's got lost at times ?

Greg Knapp was the OC with the Texans? lol Try again.
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
Raidin wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:

No one wanted Hue because when he ran out of tricks the Raiders went 1-4 to finish the year people have different thoughts then what is reality.

Yup. That had nothing to do with the defense playing like ish and losing his starting QB/RB. You're too much.
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hue was close to Al... what sucks is the Raiders were close to winning it Al's way..

we were starting to draft wiser look at our foundation

Stud RB, one of the best players in the NFL
a franchise LT in Valdheer
A G/C IN Wiz
Young speedsters at wideout, who actually cared with skills
our d just needed some help

I like how Hue was risky, that's the Raider way... Take some shots, be aggressive! Just Win Baby!

I didn't want to be like the West Coast Packers.I still want to keep some of our culture. I know some things needed to change, like the outdated defense, but I didn't think our team organization culture needed to be completed revamped. i also thought our defense needed some turnover, but we had some nice
d lineman
Kelly, Seymour and three good rotation players in Bryant, Shaugnessy and Houston.. Top former top 10 backers, and two good safeties...

Ultimately some things needed need to change, but i dont think it had to be blown up... Ie like taking some risks in the draft
Vonteze Burfict would of been a steal for us, Al would of got him... He's a stud or Lamar Miller who burned us today... It was a stupid move to cut the raw DVD who we invested in. We only had two proven vets who are old and injury prone. Guess what one got on It. I doubt we make a run, so why not give a chance to players with high potential...Notice how quick the steelers picked him up, they have 6 rings Surprised

HUE was a RAIDER.. DO U GUYS REMEMBER THE TEXAN game. I loved Hues pressers! He was blunt and honest, like a young AL. Reggie needs to be held accountable for all his decisions! We can't look past his history of decisions. Every employee of the organization job should constantly monitored...
ch8878

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
Raidin wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:

Yup. That had nothing to do with the defense playing like ish and losing his starting QB/RB. You're too much.

Dude get over yourself did you not watch the game today ?

Bush was 7 yards down the field before anyone even touched him this years defense looks worse then last years.

Whats your excuse for McFadden not even able to catch the ball today ?

McFadden looks like a rookie out there, I don't know if its the play book or he just isn't the same player as he was before he got injured last year, if he isn't the same player before he got injured last year they don't have any other running backs going to scare anyone.

Michael Bush isn't coming back that's the difference.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ch8878 wrote:

I say Allen. Wasn't he given Reggie's blessing to hire his own staff? I thought Allen, being a defensive-minded coach, wanted Knapp to lead a run-oriented offense.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
ch8878 wrote:

Greg Knapp was the OC with the Texans? lol Try again.

LOL. Dude, Knapp was the QB coach for the Texans. He hasn't been an OC since Seattle.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
uncraiders20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
Hue was close to Al... what sucks is the Raiders were close to winning it Al's way..

we were starting to draft wiser look at our foundation

Stud RB, one of the best players in the NFL
a franchise LT in Valdheer
A G/C IN Wiz
Young speedsters at wideout, who actually cared with skills
our d just needed some help

I like how Hue was risky, that's the Raider way... Take some shots, be aggressive! Just Win Baby!

I didn't want to be like the West Coast Packers.I still want to keep some of our culture. I know some things needed to change, like the outdated defense, but I didn't think our team organization culture needed to be completed revamped. i also thought our defense needed some turnover, but we had some nice
d lineman
Kelly, Seymour and three good rotation players in Bryant, Shaugnessy and Houston.. Top former top 10 backers, and two good safeties...

Ultimately some things needed need to change, but i dont think it had to be blown up... Ie like taking some risks in the draft
Vonteze Burfict would of been a steal for us, Al would of got him... He's a stud or Lamar Miller who burned us today... It was a stupid move to cut the raw DVD who we invested in. We only had two proven vets who are old and injury prone. Guess what one got on It. I doubt we make a run, so why not give a chance to players with high potential...Notice how quick the steelers picked him up, they have 6 rings Surprised

HUE was a RAIDER.. DO U GUYS REMEMBER THE TEXAN game. I loved Hues pressers! He was blunt and honest, like a young AL. Reggie needs to be held accountable for all his decisions! We can't look past his history of decisions. Every employee of the organization job should constantly monitored...

few things on tis.. you say you don't want to be the west coast packers, you want to keep our culture. well for the past 10 years, our culture has been losing, badly. its time for a change, our old ways werent working.

secondly, what exactly did we blow up with this team. we have most of our starters back. minus wimbley who was over paid and stopped producing. bush was not a starter at the beginning of the year, and i'm pretty sure most people in this forum hated bush towards the end of last year. we didn't blow to much up, just new coaches. players need to be held accountable and start executing, which clearly did not happen today.

but i will agree, we should have kept dvd. not sure why we gave up early on him, but we weren't at camp every day and unsure what reggie may have saw
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie is going to blow up this team once we finish with a bottom 5 roster which looks like the direction we will head in
Dcreek

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. Hue Jackson did some really good things in Oakland. He made some big mistakes but he had guts... He believed in the team, we just needed a whole new defense. But Al passed away so it doesn't even matter. All I know is Greg Knapp is the worst OC in football. His teams only average about 16 points a game, that's Knapp's career as an OC. Its a joke. The team is a mess. The worst part is, McFadden does NOT look good in this ZBS.

Mad
Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dcreek wrote:
Yup. Hue Jackson did some really good things in Oakland. He made some big mistakes but he had guts... He believed in the team, we just needed a whole new defense. But Al passed away so it doesn't even matter. All I know is Greg Knapp is the worst OC in football. His teams only average about 16 points a game, that's Knapp's career as an OC. Its a joke. The team is a mess. The worst part is, McFadden does NOT look good in this ZBS.

Mad

Probably because he has nowhere to run.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: