Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
I AM GONNA GET YOU SUCKA.

One of the best movies, ever.
If you meant to say Suck brick kid!

Then you'd be correct.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
Reggie Nelson#1 wrote:
germ-x wrote:
I am getting a new laptop here soon, any suggestions?

I currently have a Dell Inspiron and have had it since 2007. It has been a really good computer. All but 1 of my friends have went through a laptop since graduating HS. The only other person that hasn't also has a Dell Inspiron. The one i have now is starting to run pretty slow and freezes quite often.

Anyway, i don't really keep up to date on that stuff and was just wondering what out there is worth spending money on.

I had a hp pavilion and it lasted 3 years. I had to change the hard drive once and the second time it was dead.

Right now I have MacBook Pro. Perfect for me as a student, doesn't overheat, doesn't have to worry about antivirus, battery last long (not like my HP...)

Never going back to PC. PCs are better for gaming but I don't play any.

I'm in the same boat as you and thankfully for those cross/multi-platform games, they keep producing more of those. steam ftw!

Yeah I have a Macbook that I bought junior year of high school and it is running as good as ever over four years later. Love this thing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
I AM GONNA GET YOU SUCKA.

One of the best movies, ever.
If you meant to say Suck brick kid!

Then you'd be correct.

NO! I am not. But I am was wrong about something. I am Gonna Git You Sucka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-1C6QlvHl8
AKRNA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, just had a 5.8 earthquake. Those are pretty entertaining.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:

Wow. Hope everything is good.

I've never experienced an earthquake. I'd imagine it's terrifying.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
AKRNA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
AKRNA wrote:

I've been in Alaska long enough to experience quite a few. They're always a little shocking though.

Kinda like having a D9 drive about 3 feet away from your house.

"Whole lotta shakin' goin' on"
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
AKRNA wrote:

I've been in Alaska long enough to experience quite a few. They're always a little shocking though.

Is a D9 the nickname for jsthomp's ex-girlfriend? /rimshot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I went to this girls house the other day after I met her at a social gathering. She just gave her number and address so I could come over the next day.

I did. We started talking and sat down with eachother on the couch and grabbed my hand and I just had a tiny Tom Hanks like shaking of the hand and she was like "Are you okay?" I'm like "yeah I'm fine." She was like what is this the first time a girl has even touched you before? I was like not really. She asked if I was a virgin. I said yes. I mean, I didn't want to lie, get the the point, and then embarass myself. She then proceeded to tell me I could go home.

I'm still like "wow."
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
So I went to this girls house the other day after I met her at a social gathering. She just gave her number and address so I could come over the next day.

I did. We started talking and sat down with eachother on the couch and grabbed my hand and I just had a tiny Tom Hanks like shaking of the hand and she was like "Are you okay?" I'm like "yeah I'm fine." She was like what is this the first time a girl has even touched you before? I was like not really. She asked if I was a virgin. I said yes. I mean, I didn't want to lie, get the the point, and then embarass myself. She then proceeded to tell me I could go home.

I'm still like "wow."

You must not live in Utah Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

I'm still like "wow."

You must not live in Utah Laughing

San Diego at the moment.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:

I'm still like "wow."

Awe dude, I'm sorry. That naughty little girl needs her a** paddled. Razz It's funny, but once you finally do the damn thing one time, nervousness around girls disappears forever. At least it did with me. I found myself almost laughing out loud about it after my first time. My gf was all like wtf is the matter with you? lol. Until then though, FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT BROTHER! Next time, pretend like you OWN that sh*t and she'll be none the wiser, I promise. Never admit you still got your v-card though. A lot of girls hate that. Unless she still has her's too (super religious or something). But if you meet her at a "social gathering" and she gives you her NUMBER AND ADDRESS, she's proooobably not interested in playing checkers. So next time, be ready to get your game face on. Cool *Salute

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

I'm still like "wow."

Awe dude, I'm sorry. That naughty little girl needs her a** paddled. Razz It's funny, but once you finally do the damn thing one time, nervousness around girls disappears forever. At least it did with me. I found myself almost laughing out loud about it after my first time. My gf was all like wtf is the matter with you? lol. Until then though, FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT BROTHER! Next time, pretend like you OWN that sh*t and she'll be none the wiser, I promise. Never admit you still got your v-card though. A lot of girls hate that. Unless she still has her's too (super religious or something). But if you meet her at a "social gathering" and she gives you her NUMBER AND ADDRESS, she's proooobably not interested in playing checkers. So next time, be ready to get your game face on. Cool *Salute

I feel as though, when it comes to the females, I wouldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
1234567 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

I'm still like "wow."

I feel as though, when it comes to the females, I wouldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat. Laughing

Probably cause you're going in with the wrong attitude bud. Hit that sh*t like you bought it at an auction. That's what it's there for. I know that makes me sound like a HORRIBLE person, but truth is truth. Girls say they don't like cocky guys. Girls don't know wtf they're talking about. The kind of guy they should want to be with vs the kind of guy they're actually attracted to are two completely different things. Trust me, a little bit of attitude/confidence would do wonders for you. Give it a shot the next few times and see what happens. Pretend like you're a stud long enough, you'll start to believe it. If you believe it, they do too. Sounds silly, but it's the truth.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
AKRNA wrote:

Is a D9 the nickname for jsthomp's ex-girlfriend? /rimshot

Muahaha...how did you know?
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
1234567 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

I'm still like "wow."

Probably cause you're going in with the wrong attitude bud. Hit that sh*t like you bought it at an auction. That's what it's there for. I know that makes me sound like a HORRIBLE person, but truth is truth. Girls say they don't like cocky guys. Girls don't know wtf they're talking about. The kind of guy they should want to be with vs the kind of guy they're actually attracted to are two completely different things. Trust me, a little bit of attitude/confidence would do wonders for you. Give it a shot the next few times and see what happens. Pretend like you're a stud long enough, you'll start to believe it. If you believe it, they do too. Sounds silly, but it's the truth.

Any time I get a little nervous I was just pee my pants. I am not sure how that would go over with a girl, but you could give it a try.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 38 of 100

Jump to: