Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
looks like nbt is going to be moving to the colorado area in the coming months/weeks/days/house/im en route atm.

Lolz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know we are not supposed to talk about politics so I will word this carefully:

Will Colorado's new law help us to attract free agents? I know Tyran Mathieu would love to play here

Jamison. mad props on this amazing Sig!!!
elliot878

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly doubt the nfl will make an exception for the Broncos and Seahawks players.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:
I know we are not supposed to talk about politics so I will word this carefully:

Will Colorado's new law help us to attract free agents? I know Tyran Mathieu would love to play here

It's more a question of law than politics. IE; it's still a Federal Offense. Good chance it will never be implemented.

The closest correlation I can make is the Fed speed limit enacted in the 1970's for energy conservation. Several States, Nev, Montana had no speed limits at the time. Choice they were given was to adopt Fed speed limits or give up Federal Hwy funding.

Guess which one they chose? Wink
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
Mile High wrote:

It's more a question of law than politics. IE; it's still a Federal Offense. Good chance it will never be implemented.

The closest correlation I can make is the Fed speed limit enacted in the 1970's for energy conservation. Several States, Nev, Montana had no speed limits at the time. Choice they were given was to adopt Fed speed limits or give up Federal Hwy funding.

It certainly should be implemented. It was voted on democratically and won. That's how things should work.

Now I'm done. Lol.

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose that's a good birthday present? Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
Mile High wrote:

It certainly should be implemented. It was voted on democratically and won. That's how things should work.
Now I'm done. Lol.

I didn't say they shouldn't, but........

There's often a huge divide between how things should work and how they do. Especially regarding States rights vs Federal Law.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIM TEBOW'S EMAIL ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!1111!!!

hahahahahahahhaahah - how good is that?

The Roger Goodell one had me in tears Laughing Laughing

MUFC OK
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tebow had a pretty stupid tweet on Tuesday he really should just keep his mouth shut and practice blocking people.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/clady-keeping-qb-clean/

Didn't know he hadn't given up a sack yet, still not the player he was but still very good.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Tebow had a pretty stupid tweet on Tuesday he really should just keep his mouth shut and practice blocking people.

Didn't know he hadn't given up a sack yet, still not the player he was but still very good.

What are you talking about? I didn't find anything on his feed and don't ever remember seeing him tweet anything "stupid."

The OL looks great in pass blocking because Manning gets rid of the ball quickly (most of the time) and he calls audibles to adjust the blocking which helps. Honestly, I'm not surprised, he doesn't hold on to the ball.
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 5:15 pm, simonwayne wrote:
Chiefs are taking this division. Mark my words fellas

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm, simonwayne wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see KC 2-0 Denver this year
hibdib31

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brassglobos wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

What are you talking about? I didn't find anything on his feed and don't ever remember seeing him tweet anything "stupid."

The OL looks great in pass blocking because Manning gets rid of the ball quickly (most of the time) and he calls audibles to adjust the blocking which helps. Honestly, I'm not surprised, he doesn't hold on to the ball.

Are you referring to a tweet from "@TheTimmyTebow"? My dad attempted to troll me by posting a screenshot of this fake Tebow account on my Facebook. I've seen it posted around the internet the last couple days. Laughing
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:

In all seriousness, the supremacy clause likely means it will never get implemented. But, the more states which vote yes on the issue, the likelier the federal law against it is lifted.
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
brassglobos wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Are you referring to a tweet from "@TheTimmyTebow"? My dad attempted to troll me by posting a screenshot of this fake Tebow account on my Facebook. I've seen it posted around the internet the last couple days. Laughing
Yep surprised they didn't take it down after Tuesday night Laughing

Rex Ryan is an idiot though it should be pretty obvious that Tebow is not a personal protector I certainly laughed when the Jets had the punt blocked a few weeks ago.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brassglobos wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

A lot of people though Manning would get killed because the OL had so many sacks given up last year. A lot of those people look like fools now because Tebow/Orton caused a majority of those sacks themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
brassglobos wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

A lot of people though Manning would get killed because the OL had so many sacks given up last year. A lot of those people look like fools now because Tebow/Orton caused a majority of those sacks themselves.

To be fair, I don't think our OL is as good as Manning is making them look or as bad as they looked with Orton/Tebow. Somewhere in between I would reckon.

We still need to shore up the middle a bit.

Now the Eagles, I saw some of the game on Monday night. Holy smokes, I don't like Vick, but for some reason I felt sorry for him. That OL has to be one of the worst in the league.
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 5:15 pm, simonwayne wrote:
Chiefs are taking this division. Mark my words fellas

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm, simonwayne wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see KC 2-0 Denver this year

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 27 of 100

Jump to: