Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
brassglobos


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 2149
Location: Orlando
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
Darrent Williams would have been 30 today Crying or Very sad


Just realized that, here is a link from the DP about donating to his charity.

RIP Darrent Williams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2531
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
I honestly don't know which team I dislike the most in our divison.

As for the NFL on the whole it is easy: by far the Cowboys.

In the AFC West, I am not sure...

Raiders due to our historic rivalry and their ridiculous fans? KC since I was stuck in Wichita for 10 months where I was exposed to Chiefs fans on a daily basis? The Chargers for Rivers and the analysts' years long love affair with the supposed title contender?

I think when Rivers retires, my blood won't boil as much when we face the Chargers. They get a pass. Normal divison rivalry. Broncos-Raiders hatred is something I was never a part of and only know through NFL Films and football history books. So that leaves me with the K(F)C Chiefs and their mid western fan base. Oh, did I mention that I find their ever so old school jerseys ugly? Not even factoring in this ketchup tone red, they just look bad.

Well, see, I got it:

I HATE THE CHIEFS

hahaha

I used to dislike Rivers so much until I met him a few times. But I still dislike some Charger players. I can't stand the CHIEFS!! I just can't stand there team and fans! I don't mind the Raiders so much but their fans can get out of hand. As for the whole NFL, I can't stand the Jets and Steelers!
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reggie Nelson#1


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 3299
Location: Montreal, Canada
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brassglobos wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
Darrent Williams would have been 30 today Crying or Very sad


Just realized that, here is a link from the DP about donating to his charity.

RIP Darrent Williams


I remember that day like it was yesterday...

My dad stormed into my room and woke me up to tell me that he was dead. At first I was stunned... Later that day, my family and I went to my grandfather house for the new year eve. They gave a Reggie Bush jersey to my brother as a gift and I started to cry right after because I realized that I asked for a Darrent Williams jersey. I never thought opening a gift would make me so sad... (Watery eyes as I'm writting this Sad )
_________________
On Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm, AnAngryAmerican wrote:
This team won't win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a nice video about peyton mannings arm strength/effectiveness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gUCv30PDOf8
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joe_is_the_best


Joined: 31 Aug 2009
Posts: 6750
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
a nice video about peyton mannings arm strength/effectiveness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gUCv30PDOf8

Don't like ESPN's total QBR, but good video nonetheless.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty cool thing the Marlins are doing:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/09/27/marlins-give-second-chance-to-adam-greenberg/1597085/


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9cbRwinWAc

^^Here's what happened to Greenberg in 05 for those who don't remember. side note: the strength and conditioning coach they show him working out with trained my high school soccer team during the offseason every year.

I'll be tuning in Tuesday.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got a set of meds ready for today? I'm gonna be looking for some pretty soon, not sure if some of my old watering holes will be open.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15882
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/29/knowshon-moreno-pleads-guilty/

Was this missed? Hopefully they suspend the idiot so we can get JJ up on the team.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7340
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The State University of New Jersey is ranked 22 in the AP poll.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/northwestern-finally-welcomed-top-25-poll-172127559--ncaaf.html
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I Break the Game?


PAB takes the Broncos Forum Fantasy Baseball Championship with a 13-5 victory over PGeorge2 today.

Ending the season with a 9 week winning streak (including playoffs), I was 108-41 during that stretch.

Here's the Championship roster:

Batters
C Yadier Molina (StL)
1B Miguel Cabrera (Det)
2B Rickie Weeks (Mil)
3B Edwin Encarnacion (Tor)
SS Derek Jeter (NYY)
OF Andre Ethier (LAD)
OF Ichiro Suzuki (NYY)
OF Hunter Pence (SF)
Util Aramis Ramirez (Mil)
Util Jose Reyes (Mia)

Pitchers
SP Cole Hamels (Phi)
SP Roy Halladay (Phi)
SP Yovani Gallardo (Mil)
RP Jose Valverde (Det)
RP Jason Motte (StL)
RP Sergio Romo (SF)
RP Jason Grilli (Pit)
P Edinson Volquez (SD)
P Tim Hudson (Atl)
BN Tim Lincecum (SF)
BN Paul Maholm (Atl)
BN Brett Anderson (Oak)

Great year guys. It was fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Did I Break the Game?


PAB takes the Broncos Forum Fantasy Baseball Championship with a 13-5 victory over PGeorge2 today.

Ending the season with a 9 week winning streak (including playoffs), I was 108-41 during that stretch.

Here's the Championship roster:

Batters
C Yadier Molina (StL)
1B Miguel Cabrera (Det)
2B Rickie Weeks (Mil)
3B Edwin Encarnacion (Tor)
SS Derek Jeter (NYY)
OF Andre Ethier (LAD)
OF Ichiro Suzuki (NYY)
OF Hunter Pence (SF)
Util Aramis Ramirez (Mil)
Util Jose Reyes (Mia)

Pitchers
SP Cole Hamels (Phi)
SP Roy Halladay (Phi)
SP Yovani Gallardo (Mil)
RP Jose Valverde (Det)
RP Jason Motte (StL)
RP Sergio Romo (SF)
RP Jason Grilli (Pit)
P Edinson Volquez (SD)
P Tim Hudson (Atl)
BN Tim Lincecum (SF)
BN Paul Maholm (Atl)
BN Brett Anderson (Oak)

Great year guys. It was fun.



may wanna be careful

Yahoo Baseball League wrote:
Week 25
(Sep 24 - Oct 3)


Fantasy baseballs final week runs a week and a half (until the reg seasons over). Nonetheless it looks like you've got it under control.

Definitely a good squad. I got wrapped up in my $100 buy in league down the stretch and stopped updating, maybe I woulda given you a run, but I doubt it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AussieBronco66


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 437
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts and prayers with the Pagano family and the Colts organisation during this tough time. Definitely not what the team needed at this time
_________________


mess with him at your peril
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Did I Break the Game?


PAB takes the Broncos Forum Fantasy Baseball Championship with a 13-5 victory over PGeorge2 today.

Ending the season with a 9 week winning streak (including playoffs), I was 108-41 during that stretch.

Here's the Championship roster:

Batters
C Yadier Molina (StL)
1B Miguel Cabrera (Det)
2B Rickie Weeks (Mil)
3B Edwin Encarnacion (Tor)
SS Derek Jeter (NYY)
OF Andre Ethier (LAD)
OF Ichiro Suzuki (NYY)
OF Hunter Pence (SF)
Util Aramis Ramirez (Mil)
Util Jose Reyes (Mia)

Pitchers
SP Cole Hamels (Phi)
SP Roy Halladay (Phi)
SP Yovani Gallardo (Mil)
RP Jose Valverde (Det)
RP Jason Motte (StL)
RP Sergio Romo (SF)
RP Jason Grilli (Pit)
P Edinson Volquez (SD)
P Tim Hudson (Atl)
BN Tim Lincecum (SF)
BN Paul Maholm (Atl)
BN Brett Anderson (Oak)

Great year guys. It was fun.



may wanna be careful

Yahoo Baseball League wrote:
Week 25
(Sep 24 - Oct 3)


Fantasy baseballs final week runs a week and a half (until the reg seasons over). Nonetheless it looks like you've got it under control.

Definitely a good squad. I got wrapped up in my $100 buy in league down the stretch and stopped updating, maybe I woulda given you a run, but I doubt it.


haha wow. Thanks for letting me know. Sorry PGeorge2, didn't mean to celebrate early.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackatBroncos07 wrote:



haha wow. Thanks for letting me know. Sorry PGeorge2, didn't mean to celebrate early.


I got burned in the past on the final three days. I think it was in a fantasy nba league.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know there are a good number in here who arent big fans of this guy, but how awesome is this pic?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 8 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group