You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Im a big fan of Richard Sherman on the field but the guy has to starting shutting up. I just saw the video of him on First Take yesterday and its kind of embarrassing. I enjoy it when people get on there to bash Skip Bayless just like everyone.

"Pride comes before the fall", Richard.

He looked like such an idiot. Like "I'm saying I'm better at life than you" lol wut dude.

It was embarrassing. I hate that dude now. Everyone knows skip is a troll...I love how people get riled up about it.

Good to hear someone agrees. I dont usually wish bad things on people but I hope he has a really bad year to shut himself up.

The quote I hated most was when he said, "Im an All-Pro corner with a Stanford degree, you dont have none of that."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
PGeorge2 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:
1234567 wrote:
No homo jonny, but are you good looking? She might have left that stuff on there on purpose Laughing . Women get into their 30's and they start doing freaky sh*t like that. Not sure why, maybe it's like their last hurrah? If you're a handsome dude in his 20's I wouldn't be shocked if it was intentional...

I'm an average 29 year old guy. I had the thought that maybe she gets off on people seeing her, or else she is just really stupid leaving it on her work computer knowing that I would be backing it up. The thought of her hitting on me never really crossed my mind. I think she is either just naive, thinking that I wouldn't see it, or she might get off on exploitation. Either way I was dying off laughter when I saw it.

So she's either naive or an exhibitionist?

Cool.

What's her number?

This is awesome. Laughing

Haaahaha, agreed. Laughing

I can see where this might scare champ+jay+al=SB. But, he will soon understand when he gets older...that girls like this, are a lot of fun.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
BRONCOS FORUM FANTASY BASEBALL

still open spots. feel free to join!

League ID: 62387
Password: broncos

yahoo

Eh what the hell, I'll play.

bhslinebacker wrote:
AAA is right, as he usually is.
elliot878

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
BRONCOS FORUM FANTASY BASEBALL

still open spots. feel free to join!

League ID: 62387
Password: broncos

yahoo

Eh what the hell, I'll play.

atta boy and ya bumped it to the next page for me! lol
elliot878

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Im a big fan of Richard Sherman on the field but the guy has to starting shutting up. I just saw the video of him on First Take yesterday and its kind of embarrassing. I enjoy it when people get on there to bash Skip Bayless just like everyone.

He looked like such an idiot. Like "I'm saying I'm better at life than you" lol wut dude.

It was embarrassing. I hate that dude now. Everyone knows skip is a troll...I love how people get riled up about it.

Imagine if he stayed as a wide receiver and got that good lol.

Sherman may be my best late round like in the pre-draft around here. So i'm sticking by the guy. He's one of the few guys I identify in the late rounds whose ever turned into anything lol.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Sherman may be my best late round like in the pre-draft around here. So i'm sticking by the guy. He's one of the few guys I identify in the late rounds whose ever turned into anything lol.

Respect that....but yeah he is a huge tool haha.

I personally get a kick outta Bayless. From a humor standpoint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
1234567 wrote:
PGeorge2 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:
1234567 wrote:
No homo jonny, but are you good looking? She might have left that stuff on there on purpose Laughing . Women get into their 30's and they start doing freaky sh*t like that. Not sure why, maybe it's like their last hurrah? If you're a handsome dude in his 20's I wouldn't be shocked if it was intentional...

I'm an average 29 year old guy. I had the thought that maybe she gets off on people seeing her, or else she is just really stupid leaving it on her work computer knowing that I would be backing it up. The thought of her hitting on me never really crossed my mind. I think she is either just naive, thinking that I wouldn't see it, or she might get off on exploitation. Either way I was dying off laughter when I saw it.

Cool.

What's her number?

I can see where this might scare champ+jay+al=SB. But, he will soon understand when he gets older...that girls like this, are a lot of fun.

lol. Yes, but in fairness, they're a lot more fun when they're hot. Not that this lady is ugly per say, as it's hard to see what she actually looks like. She seems to have aged a bit hard for 35... Make her like, 23, and then you might have a winner! Dancing
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
1234567 wrote:
PGeorge2 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:
1234567 wrote:

Cool.

What's her number?

lol. Yes, but in fairness, they're a lot more fun when they're hot. Not that this lady is ugly per say, as it's hard to see what she actually looks like. She seems to have aged a bit hard for 35... Make her like, 23, and then you might have a winner! Dancing

I love a freak....I'm just sticking to good looking girls at this point in my life haha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

I love a freak....I'm just sticking to good looking girls at this point in my life haha
Of which there are plenty of at CU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

Plenty of both yes. In the times I have visited CSU I have to say the girls may be better looking. Because the standards of acceptance are lower of course loooool AAA Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

Plenty of both yes. In the times I have visited CSU I have to say the girls may be better looking. Because the standards of acceptance are lower of course loooool AAA Wink

Who cares about acceptance standards if the girls are hotter. Priorities, bro, priorities.

bhslinebacker wrote:
AAA is right, as he usually is.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fogo de Chao is amazing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Skip is awesome. Does anyone know if he related to Rick Bayless?
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

Who cares about acceptance standards if the girls are hotter. Priorities, bro, priorities.

I will say, the prettiest girls are in Nashville. Go to Vanderbilt, if you can get in.
brassglobos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Skip is awesome. Does anyone know if he related to Rick Bayless?

Yup, they are brothers.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

Jump to: